Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eipN_3VnY7M
youtube.com/watch?v=vqGPq1zrD5E
youtube.com/watch?v=vLYj6soSgjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y91xgcTROsU&ab_channel=bukster1
youtube.com/watch?v=hy3FPRaeW3Y
soundcloud.com/whoiscecilia/hide-master
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is your country a sad parody of Straya bruv?

>Better Internet
>Better weed
Oz is the parody, mate

Why are IDs even gone?

Looks like I got a job at Pak n Save, so that's something at least.

>muh internet
>DUDE WEED LMAO
grow up brah, Straya is the winner here. You gays speak weird.

congrats!

Don't be so sad user, when the NBN gets to you in 13 years, you'll get speeds one tenth of this!

The "haka" is gay

Yeah I'll see how it goes, could be good maybe.

Don't even know what I'm looking at.
>Internet speed
I don't even care bruv, I'm not internet crazy like you trendy kids

cable or fiber?

Only getting the 2 litre VL...

Topest of keks

R I T A N O N

Congrats, theguy!

Fushest of chups ;)

Holdens are shit cunt

Sup kids. Vote Labour and I'll draw you a picture.

Hey bro you're missing a litre..

dunners says hi

yeah ive been pretty interested in politics this year so will probably vote for my second time. very interested in labour party, so theyll get some extra attention

is this dunners or theguy??????

European car are the way to go

Why would anyone want a 3 way coalition government?

A political virgin, a hippy dole bludger and a arrogant self centred race baiting relic of the 60s.

New Zealand deserves better. Vote ACT.

it's scotto, dunners is chilling with me and cat

Oh, cool! What are your guys plans for the evening?

build a car, race a car and talk some shit.

Build a car?

Side note: I've always wanted to go to build-a-bear and build a bear.

some car racing game, I think it's forza? And build a bear would be doooope

Hutt Valley checking in. Still looking for party supplies for alt j in december

says it all really

WGTN here, why do these threads tend to suck?

See:

people drift off, not so many regulars hang around anymore. people move onto bigger and brighter things

>some car racing game, I think it's forza?
Oh, lol. I haven't played forza but that makes a lot more sense.

>And build a bear would be doooope
We need a build-a-bear in NZ!

>New Zealand deserves better
Exactly, vote Gareth
He's the hero NZ needs, but not the one it deserves right now.

Nobody really talks about their interests. I'm also in Welly, what kind of work/study are you doing here?

Politics in NZ sucks.
They talk about youth representation yet there's pretty much nobody under 45 running in any major party in any position.
Both the major party's are just running the policies last time and the main stream news is just flying their favorite party flag.
Makes me want to move to Russia or somewhere miles away.

Russia would be interesting!

Essentially doing part time data entry. Recovering from my last brush with suicidal depression.

Thoughts on meth

Better than nothing.
Pack and Save you could do worse to be honest.

Same reason why most normies in Auckland and Wellington still hang around their high school friends into the 20s and 30s.
Loosers can't socialize with anyone their school didn't introduce them to.

Well, this is fairly true for me, but I've been a NEET hermit alot so that's not surprising really.

Yeah I know, just hoping I don't fuck it up somehow, and that maybe I'll feel like less of a loser if I have a job.

my brother shot himself today.

Its a good place to start. social jobs (if you are cashier) are actually really good for you. even a backroom job gives you money and something to do.

Fuck brah

Sorry to hear that my bro. stay strong and grieve well. don't bottle it up.

It's restocking the shelves in the chilled and frozen section.

Again? You'd think he would learn after shooting himself yesterday as well.

BAITED NIGGER

Personal question, first time working?

No, I worked previously at the local strip club as a waitress.

shit my bad i don't roam the nzg everyday. sad that you get a kick out of that tbh.

Just be the best fucking shelf stocker you can be and you'll get noticed and get a good reputation with management. When an oppourtunity comes up they'll be looking for the staff with good reps for the more interesting jobs

Well, atleast you're attractive then right?

Aren't long friendships a good thing??

I had an office job for 2 months, apart from that just casual farmwork and landscaping for the family.

Which pak n save?

They are, but alot of people's close social circles just shrink more and more as they get older.

Don't wanna wind up alone, or stuck with just the one or two core friends

Thats not so bad tbh. get your life on track and get back into some serious work. (a trade) personal mental and physical health is num.1 always though.

Immaturity level soaring out of the stratosphere

WHERE TF IS IDBRO

Yeah, but if you only have the same 3 friends your entire fucking life. what does that tell you? sad bro sad as fuck. change is part of growing and everyone needs to grow over the course of their lives. otherwise you are stale.

Anyone else find that the line between "normalfag" and weirdo is more blurred here? Atleast in wellington there are some really fucking socially successful freaks about.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Go die in a fire

I feel like that's natural though because when you're at school you're exposed to a whole lot of people and given they're the same people every day, you're bound to socialize with many of them at some point or another. In early adulthood you have more of a sense of who you are what you value in others so I also feel like that naturally cuts off many potential relationships too.

Sure. Change is great and I see your point, but I don't think there's anything wrong with having a small amount of long term friends, or not being overly popular. Call it stale but some people might prefer it that way.

Aha hahaha ha.

My 50 year old aunty rose to the rank of floor manager in Pak and Slave and I was on more than her while stocking shelves in Countdown, shed been there 30 years, and then I got a pay raise after 9 months.

PaknSave is good for not starving to death, but don't ever think its a career.

Countdown is better if you like money, though they'll fuck you if you get injured and have to take some time off work.

i kill dogs for a living. ask me questions.

Dunners reporting.

Hey Ritanon! Wassup tonight?
Fuck you cunt, chicks dig V8's

in my basement

>They talk about youth representation yet there's pretty much nobody under 45 running in any major party in any position.

That's pretty much most countries.

What do you mean by socially successful freaks? I feel like New Zealand is quite a normie country, but we have our weirdos, too.

Why are you killing the dogs?

Dunners! Nothing much happening tonight man, just in bed drinking milo. How was your day?

Don't you DARE reply directly to me you subhuman Non-American degenerate filth! You have no right speaking to a superior life form such as an American citizen! You Aussiecuck scumbag fucks need to learn your place and to stay off my fucking board. Like I said this is ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! Go back where you belong with the other criminal descended degenerates and nigger savages that populate that shithold excuse for a country. Shit you're not even part of real Australia. How fucking pathetic that you think New Zealand is even a real country. Fucking kill yourself immediately.

idk ay just good fun and stuff.

If you killed stray cats instead you would be doing the entire country a favour

Hear hear!

I am an American.
Go die in a fire.

Sounds comfy, man!
Pretty good, ta. Chilled with Sup Forums people IRL, what a world we live in. How was yours? What's new? Hit me with some music!
Is there any purpose to killing the dogs for your living?

i do those too, they gave me this oven thing i just throw them in and listen to them squeal and shit all day funny asf. I listen to Metallica while doing my job really good for long shifts.

Hahaha, that must be interesting! I've never met anyone from here irl. My day was OK, I slept in til mid day so it couldn't have gone better imo, haha. Let me know what you think of this!

>youtube.com/watch?v=eipN_3VnY7M

got any good music??

Yeah I dunno aye, I think ya just yanking our fuckin chain cunt

Anyone know some good deck polish?

What does good music mean?

It's pretty chill, Sup Forums people are good people! That's pretty good man kek
Cabot's Aquadeck mate
She looks pretty good, you're moving up in the world. She looks cool in the REALiTi video

Cheers, cuz.

I'm sure they are, most people on nzcam tend to be quite cool! Haha, thanks man. It's funny, my friend thinks Grimes is repulsive and always gives me shit but I think she's gorgeous.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqGPq1zrD5E

Was bumping this just before:
youtube.com/watch?v=vLYj6soSgjk
Halfway into your rec now and it's dope af!
Your friends are pretty rude dudes, man.
>poppy
Oh God what am I in for now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y91xgcTROsU&ab_channel=bukster1

facebook 00017113114831/videos/109941076252996/

Guys I made a song can I please get your feedback??

This change of coast song is cool, it's a good song for cruising in the car imo! Preferrably a convertible. Hahaha, I love Poppy! That's her latest song.

Here's a lesser known Grimes song with a cool fan made video.

youtube.com/watch?v=hy3FPRaeW3Y

>facebook
Ain't clickin' that shit nigga
Name the song "Dubs" and I'll rate it
Haha I know it from cruising around in GTA! Poppy kinda worried me the first few times I saw her, 2spoopy
I've never heard this Grimes song! I'mma play it after I finish listening to this:
soundcloud.com/whoiscecilia/hide-master

In dream fortress, 2:58 onwards is the best part! The video fits the vibe perfectly too.