What's shit you hate Sup Forums?

What's shit you hate Sup Forums?

>when people say ironical, guesstimate, whilest or any word that makes you sound like a pompous dumbass

>OP

Faggots that say, "You do realize....right?" I mean, holy fuck you do realize that makes you look like a pretentious homo, right?

Dost mine grammatical proclivitations perturbeth thine sensabilities?

OP

Mostly just OP

>whilst
It's another form of while, perfectly acceptable in the correct context.

It's like saying he or she instead of they; it's classifying who/where/when it is talking about. If English still utilized this system to it's full extent, it would be much easier to convey more information in less space.

See: German.

Woops, its*

So...that's another vote for OP?

If you mean OP hates me, most certainly.

If you think I agree with OP, kind of. I'm also saying that it can be justified, and saying not to hate on it because it has proper usage.

Also those who use whilst and whom tend to know other languages that use the correct iteration of verbs, again see German.

It's British. It's not natural in American English, sounds too formal, and does indeed make you sound like a pompous dumbass. What the fuck are you going on about in the middle of your post?

I am way too bothered by people not using a turn signal.

Its simple,courteous, and safe.

>"haha thats pretty funny user, but we really can't let him get the nuclear codes"
>licking fingers to turn a page
>asking redundant questions to try and seem intelligent
>pseudo-intellectualism
>pseudo-intellectualism
>pseudo-intellectualism
>pseudo-intellectualism
>OP

people who begin any sentence with "actually".

i take it to mean "i hear what you just said, but you are wrong, and here's why."

avaunt, stercorate :D

Everything and everyone in this miserable life.

Nay! Thine!

people who don't eat the crust on pizzas

>pic related

>fantabulous
>ATM machine
>absatively
>the holocaust happened

people who claim marijuana can cure basically any disease

Hippies.

People who take a fork to a perfectly manageable pizza.

>when people make eye contact with me

depends on pizza, if its crispy crust then yeah ill eat the crust, if its soggy soft gas station pizza then fuck that if it aint got sauce it doesnt help the fact its like chewing on rubber

PEOPLE who TRAVEL in the far left lane on the HIGHWAYS.
IT IS CALLED THE PASSING LANE FOR A REASON YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS, YOU DON'T GET TO HANG OUT THERE ALL DAY AND YOU ESPECIALLY DON'T THE SAME SPEED AS THE VEHICLE ON YOUR RIGHT.
Get it right you useless fucking mongoloids if user does that I legitimately hope your offspring die in a chemical fire.

Literal autist detected.

But if it fucking can then it can cunt.

You

eat the fucking crust, degenerate. if you don't like soggy gas station pizza crust, don't buy soggy gas station pizza

>ITT: American problems
Driving the autobahn should be made mandatory for all new drivers seeking a license.

When people use :) or ;) at the end of the sentence so that they think they've won the argument and that they are not mad at all while in reality they are pissing fire.