All you bullies get out of my way cause i am really pissed off!

all you bullies get out of my way cause i am really pissed off!

Why? Are you allergic to watching good movies?

whiplash was A-OK

8.5/10

OP, are you rushing or dragging?

Too much.

7.5/10

>RUSSIAN or DRAGON :D

It's a flick, nothing more.

Too much.

6.0/10

>8.5
Pretty much
>7.5
eh... I guess there's an argument for that...
>6.0
Now you're just memeing.

not quite my tempo

5.25/10

So, did Whiplash die in the car accident? Or why isn't this pretty life changing experience not mentioned in the rest of the movie? Was it all a dream?

Nice trips. Whiplash is one of the most overrated films in recent years though.

7/10

Interesting premise but just not enough to make for a good movie, especially when the story is so vague.

you're dragging. 8.5/11

To be perfectly fair it is a 6.5/10. An average film on the level of Spotlight, Boyhood, American Hustle, Gravity, and so on. Not bad, but not very good either. I saw the film once and couldn't care less about seeing it a second time, but I don't exactly regret seeing it either.

>Whiplash
agree. overrated
>Spotlight
perfectly rated desu
>Boyhood
wildly overrated
>American Hustle
skipped seeing it cos it looked trash
>Gravity
agree. overrated

Hey, I'd rather 6.5/10 movies all year instead of superhero filth and """"comedies""""

why the fuck is gravity overrated?

because it's not that good yet it was hailed as true greatness

>movie makes it a point to show how he practices until his hands bleed
>next day he goes on the date with the qt, it's never brought up

Was this intentionally done to show the disconnect between the two characters or just a weird continuity error? I mean, she was a normie, you would think she would say something about this.

the bloody hands was purely to explain to the retard audiences that he is working hard. they need a visual element. all the bloody hand shots are B shots and were likely added in post because of test audiences being retarded

Why would it be mentioned? It came as a result of his fanatical devotion to proving how good he was at drumming- who would he tell about it? His dad who already is trying to get Fletcher out of his life? Fletcher? The point is more that he could go through a car crash and all of Fletcher's abuse and still want to drum.