Is the West finished for?

Is the West finished for?

Why are liberals so retarded to believe in "tolerance" of other cultures so much that they literally tolerate the most intolerant belief system in the world?

Oh baby!
Here comes the "too into political idealogies" cringe!

I am more likely to die getting out of the shower than from a muslim.

Currently the biggest threat on my life is other white people. Mostly christians.

Paradox of tolerance

I never said it'll kill ya, I'm just saying why do out of all people, libs tolerate an ideology that calls for death to fags, etc

you're an idiot
this is bait

Bait. Yes.

Also true.

Idk, I'm liberal but I think all religion is fucking retarded, and realize most Muslims are much more conservative than even the conservative christians I fucking despise, so I hate Muslims just fine.

But if I was gonna ban everyone who I thought had ideologies incompatible with mine from living in the country, I'd have to get rid of most republicans too, so I just say let's try to get along, and make sure we hold the line, like we've been doing for decades with the other people who eat up human rights like candy, and show them the line in the sand. They can be on the island as long as they're contributing taxes, but they can't overstep their boundaries.

Their kids growing up in our schools turn out way more liberal anyway. Conservatives are dying off at an alarming rate, if you look at the stats. So I'm indifferent to their presence. Logic and empathy will win the day.

>you're an idiot
An idiot who is completely right. Let's get this cringe rolling and don't forget to call me a "filthy liberal" without any basis other than I don't think exactly like you.

They also tolerate people that say death to niggers or death to white people etc. Atleast they're consistent

This.

We tolerate white Christian's because we don't want isis to take over. That's why we tolerate the most intolerant belief system.

Jainism is the only religion of peace.

Christians worship a war god named yahweh.

>mfw he actually believes this

Care to elaborate? Or should we communicate via reaction folders?

>worship a wargod
Do Christians see good like that, though? Most Christians I know see good as more of a loving father figure. Like politics, you can get lost in ideology all day, but at the end of the day, what matters is what the individual, not the group, believes, and I think you'll find that every Christian thinks differently. No matter how pure or repugnant the ideology, you'll find people of varying character. I'm sure you'll find plenty of asshole Jainists if you look hard enough, too.

I'm a centroliberal. Social liberal, whateber. And even I can see that fucking muslims are a threat to the west. It's so fucking frustrating.

Good => God.
God damn it.

Exactly. And muslims should be judged as individuals too.

most people are idiots, it will never change

>literally tolerate the most intolerant belief system in the world?
First: "literally" is the opposite of "metaphorically" or "figuratively", and not just a synonym for "actually".
In this case, not even the 4chins has people stupid enough to think you meant the tolerance was a metaphor.
Ergo, you are a 'tard.

Secondly:
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred, only love can do that." - MLKj