8/10
Would let sit on my face
wwyd

Back to the retirement home

Her name is Marina
100% virgin

How would you know that

would 69 her and pound her throat while i make out with her pussy

That is Sally Fourbottoms. She makes juice for orphans.

Moar?

pick one?

Beach Volley !

She was a volley ball player

Middle

so, she's a lesbian ?

Push the great beast back into the sea.

No but that would be hot and it's usually the softball girls who are lesbos

Help her find her glasses cause she can't see shit!

She blind

Wwyd

wwyd, gf

wwyd this asian slut

would take her to the Mediterranean, undress her, tie her hands together +her feet together. then lay her on the beach and wait for a boat with asylum-seekers to arrive.

she can bounce on my cock

thats strangely hot

MORE

Put her on a treadmill

Wwyd

fondle that ass while everyone watches

Thoughts

Nice and tight

teeth too big but big tits so it evens out

Be violent

put a remote controlled vibrator in her pussy and send her to a party. make it go harder and harder till she drops to the floor, screaming and squirting

throw her on the bed cover her with a pillow and keep fucking

Tie her down. Spit and piss on her face. Fuck her cunt then face fuck her. Give her a facial and untie her in the morning

Be brutal of these 2

Ooh but think of her fighting user...

use her necklace to choke her down to the floor fucking her while the other one watches

How would you use this horny slut?

Wwyd to my gf?

take her to a nice dinner date wait till she goes the restroom go in behind her and smack the bitch till she gives me head

tie both of them up, ass up, face down. place them so they are forced to watch each-other. then put a big (11 inches) dildo in their mouth. At the same time let a group of bbc's savagely fuck their asses and pussies
If the dildo goes out of her mouth, she has to deepthroat it for 30 seconds.

(pls be savage for my girl)

deepthroat her and force you to watch

Slap those perky tits around until they are swollen. Put a dildo in her ass and my cock in her cunt

Be brutal

offer her some sunblock. It looks like she burns easily

first sensually lick her, then start nibbling on her nipples, then bite them till they bleed. Choke her and fuck her pussy while she begs for more

I'd dock my ship at that marina

fuck her ear holes

Get her drunk. Pass out. Let strangers pay to fuck her videotape it all

Wwyd gf

Push her back in so she can reunite with her pod

She's got an innocent look in her eyes. I'd change that.

I'd shove my cock down her throat until my balls touched her chin. If she protested, even a little, I'd slowly withdrawal my cock from her throat, and smack her repeatedly. Each repeat offense would earn her one more smack. Once she finally learned to not protest, there would be no more smacking.

I want to make her sick on my cock

Wwyd to these sisters?

Wwyd?

Fuck her throat while forcing her to maintain eye contact.

My ex, please degrade her

Id bleach her asshole for starters

Right, would push her onto a bed then lift up her legs and fuck her still clothed until she looses it and cums uncontrollably
wwyd?

Wwyd? Humiliate her

Wwyd

Wwyd to these two fucktoys?

let one of them drown and fuck the other

whys that?

Which one?

She's in need to be treated like a woman.

I would fuck her right there ripping her clothes off in the process and once i was done i would let anybody passing by get a turn. Wwyd

was a reply to this

doesn't matter they're both whores

Bleach her ass

same

whys that?

nice dubs
its too brown

I'd get one on top o the other so I could fuck one's ass and the other's pussy. Keep switching back and forth until I unload in the bottom's ass and have her sister eat my cum out of her ass

i dont mind it

pull that dress up and fucking that little piggy tills she can't squeal any more

well thats all that matters

bump

Wwyd?

WWYD to my ex girlfriend?

Rip her bra off, spit on her tits and fuck them really hard. Then putting my dick deep in her mouth and fucking her throat so that she has to puke. Afterwards rip her clothes off and fuck her deep in her ass and let her taste her own juice.

This is you

facefuck her while grabbing her hair untill she gags and pukes all over my cock, thencum all the way down her throat

Virgin detected

slap her hard before forcing her to kneel and spread her ass, then i would rape her tight hole making her cry and beg to stop

Would harpoon/10

I would rip off the stupid nose ring then punch her, grab her by her hair and force her to deepthroat me, then turn her around and fuck her pussy until I cum inside, making sure to impregnate her

Wwyd to this plump ass

bump
this thread needs more brutal ones

I want you let her suck you dry and cum all over her face

righty

True I did some but all I've gotten is pretty crappy

rip down the middle of that bikini and make her walk around with her tits hanging out. watch as she gets groped as she tries to get back to her car

Watch her get fucked by a big cock then eat every drop of cum out of her wet pussy

Now that's what I like

I'd sneak from behind and violently rip off her swimsuit, I'd push her against the floor and take out my cock, grab her by the hair and force myself into her mouth, sliding my cock between her huge boobs until I cum all over her face and tits.
But the humilliation isn't over, I'd slap her and then I start pissing on her face, she complains but I don't listen as I write 'slut' on her forehead with a marker
Now comes the fun part, I grab her by the legs and spread them wide, she struggles and begs me to stop but all it gets her is a punch, I push my cock inside her and thrust as hard as I can while she squirms and cries until I shoot my cum deep inside her, I then knock her out and take her home to make sure she is impregnated

wwyd to this little bitch? be violent