youtube.com/watch?v=izedStatTKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden 0

USA

Forgot to mention if your poor you get it free too

Free here.
You're getting cucked by billionaires lol

Spain

Varies a lot. Maximum like 2300 per year, normally it's less (mine is 1500) but the government ends up giving you money so it ends up being free or almost free.

since my country is Poland, our college doent have to cost u anything.
We cave many high quality colleges that offer decent level of education.

so, there is that, at least one pro of being post-soviet backward mexico of Europe.

>Thinking I give a fuck about 25,000

I'm Upper Middle Class user, not a poorfag.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

What a nice dude

Bump

Way, way more than my family could begin to pay.

"Free" in Germany, still gotta pay 240€ for public transportation and what not.

My program is around $12,230 per year. And it's a private university.

>still probably filed his FAFSA
kek

I'm in Ireland as well, it's 3k and then living expsenses as well for the year which is well over 10,000 euro.

You can get the college for free if you are on social welfare if you are in Ireland too

Rifling on that Jericho is way too deep and not steep enough.

In my country the best ones are free
but most of the times you face a hard time finding a job afterwards

Cegep is like $900 per year.

University is around 3k per year

Basically free in Germany, around 180€ twice a year as an administration fee

You arent shit, your parents are. Entitled little fucker

>it's ok that the wealthy elite are destroying my once great country, because I'm still doing ok for now because daddy is kind of rich!
cool!

Do they give you a free Quran and burka upon acceptance?

ITT: Shit-end countries pretending to be better than they are by boasting about their tax-funded education

And rich kids of Instagram apparently

Fuck Community College, Let's Get Drunk and Eat Chicken Fingers

Americans get fucked by billionaires but end up blaming other poor people for their problems. Americans deserve every ounce of misery that comes from that, I don't feel sorry for them. They consistently vote in the elite and pretend they had no choice, then try to tell the rest of the world that they have it better.

This

This isn't Sup Forums now shut the hell up.

England
£0

University of Tehran-London?

I meant actual sixth form college not University

3k? Fuck me my course is 8k

How is that college? It's basically 13th grade, dude..

For what?

I go to Sixth Form College currently and it's college because it's in the name

What are you taking?

Msc in Space Science

If you live with your parents then hey its only 3k

right now; Biology, Health and Social Care and Psychology

Fucking useless

germany

free of course, we're a first world country

It may even be more than that here on average. Most schools in my area are about 40,000 if they are private. Mine is 60 - 70

>Bio
Good if you want a career in medicine

>Health and social care
Same, pretty much but social work is shit. High stress and low pay.

>Psychology
Why? It's the softest science there is. It's practically for either women or nu-males

Italy 0

>first world
Nah, you're a hotbed of terror

Fuck you too

As an EU fag

How come Americans have to pay 25k+

How can. Poor people afford it that only make 30k per year

$0

Prove me wrong that "space science" isn't useless, Buzz Lightyear

LOL

80k here Wahhhhh!

>3k
? does it come with a free set of steak knives or your money back ?

well I'm a woman and I want to be a nurse (prob mental health nurse) not looking for any bullshit like social work

Because college isn't free here. It's not subsidized by taxes and shit like in your shithole fucking countries.

>how can they afford it
Financial aid, dude

university goes from free to ~2500, a master can go up to 15000.

The reason it is like this is because our dumb ass government let's people take out a virtually unlimited amount of money in government loans to fund it. The system is fucking retarded. Also, many people can get scholarships or financial aid depending on the income.

Then get your nursing degree. If you want to work in psychiatric nursing (which I wouldn't recommend for you as a woman), then get your credentials. Don't need to study stupid shit that is irrelevant to your field. Have you even taken anatomy & physiology yet?

Pretty much this. Student loan debt is over 1 trillion dollars in the US.

Here in the basque country about 1500-2000€ per year in a public university.

wait... it's just like "ok have this loan" so it creates value from nothing?
how do they cope with inflation?

So colleges charge more since they know poor people can get their hands on the cash.

To the second part of your question, if you made 30 000 a year, most schools would probably give you great financial aid or waive your tuition completely

If you don't understand that the United States prints their own money by now and that it's essentially worth pretty much nothing, then it's too late for you.

Then hopefully for my disabled ass getting less than 900 a month, my college should be fucking free

Randy! Don't you get in that car Randy!

France: 5€

Yes. They are basically like subrime loans all over again except the government has taken extreme measures to ensure they get paid back. For government loans, your parents have to sign onto the loan, so if you don't or cant pay at some point in your life, they can take your parents wealth and house

2k euros in the netherlands

youtube.com/watch?v=izedStatTKA

I would imagine it would be. I got about 40000 in aid from my school and my parents definitely made over 100 grand last year

but i know that.
i also know that there's a limit to that. if I remember correctly it's connected to gold and other stuff. every bloody country prints their own money and mints coins

>my parents make over 100k a year
Your parents make that yet you had no college fund? Sad. My dad's homeless and my mom's on Social Security and working PT. They gave you money that others deserve. Fucking pathetic.

Why won't american colleges just change the price to 3k

As I can see the government gives people aid

I didn't say that. I do have a college fund. Don't know what made you think that

But the loans are guaranteed. They'll give them to pretty much anyone. Even if they can't pay it back in 5 lifetimes. Can't be wiped away in bankruptcy, and if you have a co-signer, they pay for it if you die.

Then you got 40k to fucking blow pretty much, right? If your parents got you then why bother filing for financial aid?

then i prefer to have a >40% taxation on my incomes and sleep comfy on my square of land, not fearing a letter from the government saying "get out, now it's mine".

Because colleges are businesses.

Also, I doubt they gave me money that someone else deserves. Pretty much everyone at my school who makes under 100k goes for free

so if you die and there is no co-signer, no other relatives?
who pays, the gman from half life?

Because I don't want to pay 70000k a year and the school will hive me the money. Why is this difficult for you to understand. If they give it, I'm going to take it.

lel. I think if you die, then the loans are forgive. That's like the one way to get out of them

If you've got no family at all, the loans default I assume.

ZERO ( 0 )

It's unnecessary debt if you accept all of it.

Only if there's no next of kin

I don't think you understand how it works. All of that money from aid is free and doesn't have to be paid back.

but the government now has a financial hole to fill and a college somwhere has a chest of magical money literally created from nothing, but able to pay heating, lightning, stuff and salaries.
isn't that a tad toxic?
fuck it, I'm going to open a college in the us then. free doubloons

Free education, low intrest studentloans and you get monthly student allowance.

lmao

>be american
>pay $25K tution fees
>get cucked by sjw and private spacers
>deal everyday with raw leftist and feminist propaganda
>graduate with almost same skills offered from other universities around the world

EU free

I should have known. Wouldn't want to lose out on all that money!

I think I understand a lot of how finance works being since my mother did it for 35+ years giving idiots like yourself money.

Student aid is not 100% free unless it's in the form of Pell Grants, Scholarships or Post 9/11 GI Bill. Period.

you do realize it's not actually "FREE" in eu? you will pay all of it back in higher taxes love

Pretty fucking much. Colleges can charge whatever they feel necessary and just. Tuition rises each and every year and nothing is done about it. There is no regulatory committee or administration that says "this college should be x amount per year for x amount of years"

Yes, they are called endowments. I'm not so sure they are toxic, but the colleges invest with them basically and then can use the interest to do whatever they want. My school is fucking loaded since it's ivy league so they have limitless money

€0,00. They pay you to go to school.

Current "American dream" is to start your adult life off with extreme debt, then get out and fight the millions of other people who just graduated for some shitty $25k-$40k a year job that MIGHT pay well someday.
Basically even colleges like Harvard used to be cheap enough you could pay your way by working at a fast food restaurant. Some were even free. Banks and universities figured out a way to make everyone their bitch and now here we are.
And for those saying universities aren't tax financed in the U.S., any state college or university gets massive funding from taxes.

>be in EU
>battle against Muslims who will kill you at first sight
>get cucked by them in terms of women
>go to uni
>study some bullshit
>get paid 100x less than average American while getting taxed out the ass
>get killed by Islamic State

I'd rather take the fucking debt

And Harvard and the other Ivies used to be prestigious as well. Not anymore.

>i think I understand
You're fucking retarded. That money comes straight from the school which they make from their endowment. The government has no part in it