Im about to buy one of these things for mad peter gains

Im about to buy one of these things for mad peter gains

its a trap op, dont do it

too late, a big package is eminent. I'll post results in time

Goddammit.

Cancel the order and just get some fancy masturbatey thing that won't break your dick.

Penis pumps rarely work.

I'll pray for your penor

i use bathmate everyday for 6 months now, its good, i got about 0,3 inch in lenght and 0,5 inch in girth

you just have to use it every day for a long time

Don't overdo it OP. You might get some short term temporary gains, but it will not be lasting if you don't keep it up. Also, very common to break your dick and become impotent over time of over use.

That long for that little of a gain? Your gonna be disappointed when your dick stops working in a few years and you only ever got up to an extra inch.

yeah, its slow but it works, erections are better too, you just need to use it with brain and dont over-use it

a study done at the university of turin italy concluded that a penile extender device will provide a size increase in both flaccid and erect penis length

Gontero, P., Di Marco, M., Giubilei, G., Bartoletti, R., Pappagallo, G., Tizzani, A., & Mondaini, N. (2009). A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy’ and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of ‘short penis’. BJU International, 103(6), 793-797. doi:10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08083.x

I work in a male clinic, it is not rare at all for middle aged men to come in with broken dicks which have resulted from jelqing or using whatever pumps for years. Many of them thought they were being careful too. Priorities though I suppose if you want an extra inch of dick in you 20's to early 30's and don't care about it dieing off earlier than it should, I don't judge.

broken how?

In half

Little Timmy doesn't stand too well anymore.

You mean 'imminent' you fucking read.

chyll chyll

thats common problem, it doesnt have to be because of pumps

penor is feeling quite bless

It is of course not only caused by pumps/jelqing, but it has been many a sad man I have seen who have admitted to using pumps or jelqing for years during an initial consultation. They are especially the more fucked ones because in many cases the tissue is so fucked it doesn't matter what penis pill you pop, shit just won't work.

>triggared

what do you think of this user's post?

yeah, thats the over-use problem, you need to regenerate you dick sometimes

also, this cant happen over night, if i would feel that i have problem with erection, i would immediately stop using pump for couple days

Do people actually think these things work?

Sorry, but only way to get a bigger dick is through surgery.

Yeah, they work if you do it right. You will probably get a bigger dick for a while (only if you continue, it is not permanent). All I am saying is it may be a bigger dick for a bit, but you may very well regret it in 10-15 years. I don't think and extra inch, maybe 2 is worth that my self.

Side note, if you go to the doctor with a small broken dick due to years of trying to make it bigger ... You get laughed at a lot behind closed doors. Never gets old.

Have at it friends. I am not judging. Do what you want. I just hope you don't end up like those sad men I see with their heads hung low trying to see if we can fix their broken dicks.

Seriously though too ... If you are already feeling like you are having problems with erections and have to stop to let your dick "regenerate" ... Be especially careful. Those periods of time between your dick not working right will get smaller and smaller, and the time for your dick to "regenerate" will get longer and longer. Again, in 10-15 years it may be too late.

by the time you're 40 though youre already going to have erectile dysfunction

Tell your self whatever you want to feel better about what you are doing.

this pic is about the size of your dick