So I was in Cancun Mexico for a bachelor party and I met an Argentinian girl at a club...

So I was in Cancun Mexico for a bachelor party and I met an Argentinian girl at a club. All I did was dance with her very pg and i pulled out my phone to use google translate because she didnt speak english. Nothing happened but now she messages me a lot on facebook and wants to talk.

What's going on?

Girls like to talk for the sake of talking. They literally cannot breathe if they are not actively communicating with someone. Think nothing of it.

If this biatch can't speak english and you are a retard who can't speak spanish then you should fuck off

but its fun

she is probably seeing this thread now, havent you ever thought of this posibility? Sup Forums isnt a dungeon anymore, most normies i know know this place very well
going back to your question, argie girls are the whorest arrongant annoying stacies ever
she might want you because she sees you with a virtue (yours is speaking english) and want to use you as a personal translator or just to show off with her stacy friends
when she gets bored of you shell dump you

i think i would like her more if i found she 4channed. if she gets mad like thats a shame but im not gonna lose that much sleep over it

she's from the mountains you think she's freaky

how is she in a 0 to 10 scale? does she have a big nose?

She will cuck you like that poor canadian cuckold

>What's going on?
She want to fuck you
benis in vagina
become the cummander
etc

There is not a lot of mistery

i think she's a solid 8.5, leaning toward being qt rather then hot

she seems innocent

lol

what is life like outside cancuns vacation area?

>she seems innocent
>innocent
you poor motherfucker

Quite comphy here in Guadalajara, barely any crime, lots of jobs, designated clubbing streets, not horrid weather

r u just hating rn or what like im just having a conversation with her

Kek

Fuck the white aryan bitch and make more mongrels. I know you would love it, Tyrone.

>she seems innocent
kek

where would i go if i want to visit Mexican cities, not be afraid of drug cartel catching me and eat decent.

Cancun had nice beaches and whatnot but god the food was awful (resort food) and im not accepting that as representative.

the warnings were already submitted.-

post pics of chats and ill keep your thread alive for days

Anything in Jalisco or Guanajuato, Valle de Bravo, maybe Cabos, San Cristóbal de las Casas

damn u guys r prob telling the truth

u guys would tear it apart

ty

Argie girls like to have beta orbiting around them.
Congrats OP youre now her pet.

she's messaging me first 1st and aggressively

>she seems innocent
lmao those are the worst
her eventual backstabbing hurts more than anything

>she's messaging me first 1st and aggressively

What part don't you understand she likes to have betas orbiting around her

soon you are gonna make your own cuck-shed

>aggressively
That's just the way argentines talk to each other.
Youre nothing but ego fuel to her.
If you didnt scored that night, youre not gonna score anymore.

LOS AVISOS FUERON DEBIDAMENTE DADOS