Why do people say that whites have no culture?

Why do people say that whites have no culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjzsx7AHrNU
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=t_WGs2d3R74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

It's especially funny when spics try to say that because they basically ripped their entire culture off from European immigrants.

Because white Liberals on the internet are mostly Americans and only get exposed to American culture which they see as a lack of culture (of course your own countries culture doesn't stand out to you) they're completely ignorant of the cuisine, the architecture, national dress etc. of The hundreds of European cultures

>white people have no culture
>we were forced to adopt aspects of white culture

Because whites are considered the 'base' culture. In the west, we're the most common kind of people you'll find. We're not considered 'unique' in our own countries, so people assume we have no culture.

It's the same thing with Christianity, Christianity is the most common religion in the west so Liberals automatically assume it's all powerful and oppressive and it's a white thing. Even though most Christians are Africans and in many countries Christians have less rights

That used to be seen as deeply racist because it deshumanized minorities into costumes, pretty much Disney's It's a small world. Rich white liberals have made it hip now, like many racist things in the past, like segregation or the term colored people (now people of color)

Agenda 21 is a supporting policy to the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan and is designed to destroy a white nation's culture through dispossessing all communities from their property. The entire purpose is to destroy a people's ancestry, family loyalty, nationality, and language. Education of the young is designed to first down play, then criticize, and finally to make taboo the history of a culture. Only teaching ‘revised’ and politically approved material is acceptable. In the United States, we are seeing this at work by attacking the founding fathers, banning the Confederate Flag, and tearing down the monuments of historical figures.

Prior to Agenda 21, the UN Wildlands Project was used as stepping stone to control all humans. Albeit, rather benign in appearance, its authors, focused on 3 areas: “global land use, global education and global population control and reduction”. On the surface, its reads like something that sounds good, except it was instead the ultimate form of Politrickery. It's a very diabolical plan. And those who wish a new feudal system of indentured servitude and slavery to elitists are keen on realizing it--in full--within the next 10-30 years.

Its successor, Agenda 21 is fully being implemented across the world.

If you haven't already done so, look up the Charlemagne Prize and the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan for yourself.

>Have no really advanced culture of your own
>In order to feel better claim that others don't have any culture and how you used to be kangz
How can others compete?

I don't understand this king and Queen argument? Pretty much every country on earth used to be a monarchy, there are still black monarchy's but they're shit.

It just seems like whites don't have culture because it's so prevalent and customary that people don't even see it. Our logic, laws, and language are white. People think these things are just natural parts of the world. That's how deeply white culture has embedded itself in the world.

The attack on history and founding fathers is older than this.

I like when they post pictures of a black guy in a suit or with a nice car to try and prove a point about blacks being better.

It's a defense mechanism from feelings of inferiority because white culture is the world's culture. The list is very long of Western inventions and customs that are now standard throughout the world.

he typed, on an appropriation of the white mans culture

tfw you're from Quebec and are the only white north americans who are allowed to be proud of their heritage and culture without being racist

The only people that say that are self loathing whites and envious minorities.

Being from Quebec is 1,000,000,000,000 times worse than being called a racist. You will always be a useless French frog, someone calls you a racist you tell them who cares and that's the end of it.

Because they are jealous. White people are the most beautiful, the smartest and the most loving. Everything we do is so great and you know who can't stand it.

calm down ahmed

B/c pocs think that culture is a concept that belongs to them. They assimilate into white culture, and thus believe that it does not belong to whites. It pisses me off even more that this guy treats it as something that he has to deal with too survive; i'm half black and proud to be american. If people are going to complain that the First-World lifestyle was a thing that was unwillingly forced on them, then they're more than welcome to go back to their countries of origin.

T shirts and jeans are white culture. Minorities are so in depth in our culture that normal life doesn't appear as white culture to them. It is ignorance, but I will be positive and take it as a compliment.

They don't think about Europeans I take it?

Seriously they are morons

I'm not a stupid faggot ass brown sand nigger Muslim cunt. Don't ever call me that again I swear to God I promise you Quebec would not exist if I were prime minister just because of your shitty comment. Every single street corner will have the Union Jack and red ensign flying over it just to remind you that you are our colony

Exactly. White culture is like air to them. A lot of them can't even imagine life without it.

this

English common law: white
Aristotelian logic: white
Standard English: white
Baconian science: white

white culture isn't a thing

but there is WESTERN culture, and CULTURE of white populations and countries

i.e. English Culture, Provencal Culture, German Culture, French Culture...

To be fair, these cultures have appropriated others over time. But mostly just good cultures. A lot of 19th/and especially post WWI culture in Europe was very Asianized. Mostly from Japan and China. Though this was more a thing that happened in America, and mostly from 1910-1940. Little of it remains now

White men did this. Invented microscope in 1600s, discovered germs, invented sterile surgical procedures, reduced infant morality, freed women from lifelong childbed, extended human life worldwide.

They take for granted simple things like being able to shit in private and wipe your arse with something other than your hand.

These people are the definition of uncultured. They've probably never strayed too far from their hometown.

should've kept it to ourselves

White culture is the standard, it doesn't need defending. All other cultures deviate from that standard, and are only noticeable by that deviation. The nature of white culture is success, if it works we will use it, if it works better it is adopted, it is now ours. White culture is successful because it adapts.

they are so immerse in it that they lose perspective.

Because they've never been outside the white cultural sphere.

>white people have no culture
>we were forced to adopt white culture

> talks about other people's cultural appropriation
> has an avatar which appropriates japanese culture

The very idea of culture is a white concept. Bitch even contradicts herself and says that we've forced white culture on others even though it doesn't exist. All while speaking English.

This triggers the TumblR

This. My black friends once asked "what is white culture?" in a group chat and I started sending pictures of people wearing modern clothes, cars, cities, universities, houses, etc

They called me lame. So then I started posting pictures of black culture- African mud huts, daishikis, neck extensions, etc. They called me an uncle Tom.

To blacks and Hispanics, culture is what makes you "stand out" from the norm. so of course in a Western nation you won't see white people standing out because the default culture is white

>smartest

Because it's true. Instead of everyone being the same (see Asians or blacks), we have to many a variety by country to call anything white culture. Germans, French, English, American, Dutch, or Spanish all have a huge difference in cultural norms, holidays, and events even though they're within driving distance of each other. Whereas black or Asian countries are generally the same across the board.

you will only ever hear this in the west

Everywhere else in the world the people know whites have culture

Like in Chinese , suits and business wear are called 西装 (literally western clothe , 西 meaning west)

Mudpeople need to stop appropriating white culture

Proper clothing
Computers
Television
Cinema
Cuisine
Ships
Aircraft
Any instrument that isn't a drum
English/French/Spanish, or any language that isn't tribal babble
indoor plumbing
Baseball/Basketball/Football or any sport that isn't sacrificial murder on top of a pyramid

I could go on but I don't want to.

>White people
>No culture

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjzsx7AHrNU

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

youtube.com/watch?v=t_WGs2d3R74

Poor education, they probably don't get what the word culture means.

Because White Culture is so overarching in the west (given its success), that they no longer perceive it. Most "white" foods, for example, are the "standard foods" across both the geographical west and the cultural west, and "white culture" music and instruments are already so embedded in the rest of western music production, so taken for granted, that they've become invisible.

In short, they're just very ignorant, possibly indoctrinated by the now widespread anti-west educational establishment.

Conquering cultures and taking the good bits while discarding the bad bits is part of white culture. Undesirables need to deal with it.