I'm leaving for college in a week. What tips do you have for me / how should I spend my last few days at home?

I'm leaving for college in a week. What tips do you have for me / how should I spend my last few days at home?

get a rice steamer/slow cooker machine. theyre about 30 bucks. you can make soup, stew, marinate beef pork and chicken and tenderize it all in about 3 hours. buy cheap things like dried lentils or beans and cheap cuts of meat. it turns out great.

fuck as many women as you can - big ones, small ones, short, pretty, ugly, whatever. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Did you register for any 8am classes?

We start registering after orientation (we have about 2 weeks of non school activities). I already know not to pick morning classes.

Good job......that way you'll be in debt every semester while also being a lazy faggot who can't wake up early because of memes

Want to know how i know you didn't go to college?

Haha, graduated last year.....working for the county/ 60k a year....22 yrs old and didn't bitch about morning classes

Want to know how i know you're lying?

Don't take classes before 9am. Unless you're a morning person I guess. Work out. Sitting in your dorm and shoveling shit down your mouth will make you get fat as fuck FAST. Wear a condom.

Solid advice right here.

Remember to experiment sexually. Giving a Chad and handy doesn't mean your gay. My fraternity does brotherhood ceremonies once a semester and it's required to accept your frat brothers seed as a way of ensuring loyalty and fidelity (it's not gay because you wear a blindfold). We get mad pussy every weekend! Good luck! Consider rush. I can recommend KA

Live cheap, study hard, advance your life. Females can wait. Fun can wait.
You only get one shot at this, don't fuck it up.
lrnfrommyfail.png

Morning classes are nowhere as bad as you are letting on to be, and personally i liked business/accounting classes in the morning

Be sround girls as much as possible. Fuck a high school girl before you go.

Trip on lsd like me future college bro

Can anyone give tips to people who AREN'T going to college currently working

Get a chegg account it'll help with the homework. If you want to join a fraternity don't rush until spring semester. Always you use the resources you're given like tutoring or SI sessions.

I got social anxiety and i'm gonna live in a dorm. Any advice for me? Am i really fucked if im not going to leave my room other than going to classes?

Nah, you will be fine. Might get depressed though. Meeting new people and being social is one of the best things to do in college, as long as you have your priorities straight. It gets better after you are not in a dorm, assuming when you say dorm you mean on campus dorm.

Only good advise here.

Join a well-know hard partying type Fraternity. That's my only advice, honestly. Wich college, by the way?

3 of my roommates dropped out after two semesters. They are the same idiots that would constantly try to force me to do shit. I told them I am fucking busy. And the sad part was I partied all the fucking time. It just was not my life like them. Do not let people drag you down.

Peasant level job. I started at that salary 5 years ago.