Jesse Hughes of Eagles of Death Metal remembers the Bataclan massacre

Q: Islam is crying wolf about Islamophobia in order to anesthetize us and make us easier prey.
A: They know there’s a whole group of white kids out there who are stupid and blind. You have these affluent white kids who have grown up in a liberal curriculum from the time they were in kindergarten, inundated with these lofty notions that are just hot air. Look at where it’s getting them.

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SheikWatch/status/729779507926839297
youtube.com/watch?v=f3u_uYYxqt4
youtube.com/watch?v=ujZIT8m0ae0
youtu.be/7lOGHgPK0ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s like a metaphor for all of Western civilization.

I watched about seven people die. A couple of them were three feet from the barrier. They could have fallen backwards and been alive but they were too scared to even turn around. I remember a woman just standing with her hands up in a surrender pose. The terrorist finally saw her and all she did was go, “No no no.” She surrendered to death in front of my very eyes. I was yelling at her, “HEY!” and I don’t think she could hear me. She was so terrified, I think she’d already given up.

Do you think political correctness is killing our natural instincts and making us vulnerable?

Definitely. There were two girls who were involved. They were at the venue and vanished before the shooting, and these women were in traditional Muslim garb. They knew people wouldn’t check them because of the way they were dressed. They got caught a few days later.

This is the most informative article I've seen linked from Sup Forums, thanks

Sup Forums is to busy watching degenerate pr0n again¿

>During the attack, one cop finally realized it wasn’t a hostage situation and yelled out, “It’s a turkey shoot” as he charged in, holding his gun. He got shot right through the hand and into the neck and kept going. He took a terrorist out, chased another one into the hallway, who then blew himself up, and did it to another guy, who blew himself up on stage. Our amplifiers were a gory mess.

Based French cops

What you really need to ask yourself is what happens after Jesse Hughes gets publicly persecuted for his bigoted islamophobia

Because for some fucking incomprehensible reason the people running our countries have decided Islam IS the future for all nations

Absolutely.

You are welcome.

Some true statements and facts from that night. The ones you will never hear about in the mainstream media. For the same reasons stated in that interview.

Maybe we're reading the article

Thanks for the link OP

Honestly hoping it will wake people the fuck up.
Every small step counts.

Wait, the fuck is going on in the comment section? Liberals are seriously claiming the Paris terror attack last year was a hoax? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Check the voting on the utube video. :(

I linked this last night dutchfag but good to see it being kept up.

The really shocking part is how involved the muslim 'security' at the venue was.

The muslim scum had already been inside earlier to scope the place out. Jesse even seem muslims celebrating in the fucking streets after.

>run the fucking lot of them and their leftist helpers into the sea

The vast majority of 9/11 truthers were always of the "Muslims dindu nuffin" kind, and not the "release the 28 pages" kind.

There was speculation that they were in on the gig, and were going to use it to springboard their careers.
Oh boy not quite. One of the male members said the people should have been armed so they could defend themselves. She drops a redpill about islamaphobia being a farce.
Nice job Eagles.

>run the fucking lot of them and their leftist helpers into the sea

That will be a good day.

It's not a damn pissing contest you anglo fuck.

That being said, back on topic. :)

Fuck liberals but those comments look more like /x/ or Sup Forums trolling than liberals.

Liberals would just say #muhnotallmuslims.

"I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination."

All those youtube comments, holy shit, it's cancer worse than the 4chans.

>It was a psyop

The fuck is going on in that Youtube video's comment section?

Yes it is you clog wearing cunt

Some things need posted repeatedly - that was my point but I know you Dutch fags are not too sharp.

Indeed back to topic

The fear of offending Muslims is a terrorist’s greatest weapon.

Look at the guys who bombed Brussels. They were wearing black gloves on one hand. Their luggage was too heavy to lift, but they didn’t want anyone helping them with it. Nobody brought any of this up until after the bombs went off.

this will propably not reach mainstream media

oh maity you know nothing
HE ALREADY WAS BEING "PERSECUTED" not for "bigoted islamophobia" but for being "american libertarian" that likes guns

This in leftist-european terms is the same as "nazi"
you wouldn't believe it how many stupid comments I've read on the internet by european leftist after bataclan

They're playing reading/leeds festival this year I hope he drops some red pills

It's already on the front page of the most read blog in the Netherlands.

I always hope that if I'm caught in a situation like this, I can be this brave.

It needs to spread, this is just shocking. Saying that the whole thing was a hoax is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life.

Also were there any muslim victims?

Does anybody got any information on that?

>Saying that the whole thing was a hoax is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life.

That's the brain on the european mindset. What 50+ years of self-hating propaganda does to you guys.

>“It’s a turkey shoot” as he charged in, holding his gun.
Everyone gets excited about shooting turks.

Paris still hasn't learned

twitter.com/SheikWatch/status/729779507926839297

Good read, glad he spoke out about it

it's propably some muslim community doing this, look how they all call him a satanist - no westerner would do such an idiotic thing

Probably not much, since it's rock.

The whole media was like : hur dur they also shot mudslimes. But most of the victims are in Bataclan and some street of good areas.

bump reading it

>The terrorists would go up to bodies and stick them with the gun. If they budged, they’d shoot them again. One girl got up and said she was scared. The guy said, “Don’t be scared, you’ll be dead in two minutes,” and then he shot her, BOOM.

Those conspiracy cunts in the comments really are pathetic they will defend muslims right till the knife is at their neck.

That massacre was the best thing that ever happened to EODM

I don't get it, why is the top one 'give me a break'?

That's nice, but I'm taking Islam's side in this one.

EoDM is awful and they and everyone who paid to see them deserves to die.

its pretty fucked to me to see how much muslims get away with even verbally, they spew the most vile shit and nobody even deigns to criticize them publicly, and when it happens it gets shut down instantly and censored.

What the fuck have they done to deserve special treatment, they've fucked with the west for the past 15 years culturally.

one of the comments
>Funny, he is wearing a shirt saying "Enjoy Being Catholic" if he did some research he would find that Islam was created by the Vatican and is still under control by the Jesuits.
wtf

9/11 INSIDE JOB THE FUCKING KIKES DID IT FREE PALESTINE FUCK THE JEWS THEY ARE BEHIND PARIS AND EVERYTHING MAN READ MAN IT'S A CONSPIRACY
those comments.

Indiana A is one beautiful Russian lady.

Yeah, traumatized by a picture of a girl that gets her head blown off right in front of you

Really great.

I hope you ask that same question in Sandy Hook threads.

>the comments on youtube

This video has obviously been posted to some conspiracy nutcases who think it was all staged.

Some sub-reddit?

this is literally the first time though that I hear people thinking this was an inside job

And they don't even ask for a reason.

There was basically no real change after it. This shit could happen again at any time.

lets hope not this rebel-media outlet makes a huge mistake and blocks the comments

there must be another way.....

KEK GIVE USE POWER

Mfw reading the interview and the yt comments

Seriously what motive is there for a psy op

This. Some muslim forum or some shit probably linked the video.

I see libtards defending islam but the ragheads themselves are the only ones crazy enough for the conspiracy shit.

>those comments

what the fuck

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE THESE COMMENTS???

>those comments
Wow, people think it's a hoax ? What in the fuck ?

jesus christ

>Sup Forums discovers the youtube comments are shit

kek

These people vote

They tightened EU wide gun laws after that event.

More controll, less freedom, as with every other event.

Our Frog,
Who art in cyberspace,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy meme-magic come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is on 4chins.
Give us this day our daily meme;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we don't forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us into temptation,
but deliver us from liberal dumbshit. PRAISE KEK.

right after they already started claiming that the women hanging from a window , could not hang there, shit is nuts

>those youtube comments
fucking what?

They're usually just cringy and retarded but I've never seen anything like this.

People are saying the entire attack was a hoax and shit about islamophobia. What the fuck is wrong with people

>Do you think political correctness is killing our natural instincts and making us vulnerable?

Our society is controlled by women. Women are morons and unfit to lead, and do not know how to respond to threats properly. They need to be put in their place, so men can take charge and deal with Muslims properly.

Best article I've read on here in months.
Bookmarked.
Ty OP

pretty sure that's not how they got killed.

organised islamic trolling user

>"The same way the Rosenbergs could sell nuclear secrets from within America is the same way Muslim terrorists can attack us from within"
>literally naming the Jew while simultaneously obliterating Muslim-lovers

Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3u_uYYxqt4

Zeus bringing the bants

>saved
(The image)

>those comments

i'd watch this movie

Of course it was fake. You had a paramedic from Paris in the "french national morning TV" giving an interview that they actually trained for the exact thing that happened..... and they trained on exactly that day (just like with the london bombing back then).

youtube.com/watch?v=ujZIT8m0ae0

you should look at other "hoax" vidoes regarding the bataclan, or even san bernadino. Some fucked up stuff going on.

>that post
>those numbers

WEW

WTF?!

Explain that shit to me?
Are people this fucking dumb?

Some schizo on the internet memes about crisis actors and the world believes him?

It's likely the video is being raided by bots, notice how out of context many of the comments are. it's much easier to simply hard code generic statements like "liar", "hoax" or "crisis actors". I'd speculate one reason being that it's incredibly dangerous for the government if popular actors / musicians start countering the pro-Islam narrative, and these guys have a unique and powerful perspective.

Last try

Glory be to the eternal Trump,
and to the Kek,
and to the Holy Meme-magic,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Praise Kek.

>DUDE HE'S LYING
>THE ATTACK WAS PROBABLY FAKE BECAUSE ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE

These people are mentally ill.

They have planned this for several decades.

youtu.be/7lOGHgPK0ug

captcha: select all pictures with french fries...kek!

>MUH CRISIS ACTORS

I swear to god libertarianism is a slippery slope to Aspergers syndrome

WTF IS WITH THOSE COMMENTS? Trolls? wtfff

there were already conspirationists during the event

>wow journalists were already around the stadium before it even begin wow !

every comment links to someone who subscribes to a bunch of chem trail and ufo videos

>All those leftist douche bag comments
Its like trying to help someone that is constantly trying to get themselves killed like they are a mentality retarded child.

You're trying too hard. Just wait for a moment of inspiration and let it flow. Praise Kek.

That clown doesn't even play Death metal.
He almost deserves to be killed himself by mudslimes.

Those aren't liberals. They're full blown conspiracy theorists, likely to be on the right side of the political spectrum.

Faith in humanity is lost

There is a large percentage of the world's population who think any high profile event is an inside job, false flag, crisis actors, etc.

Their minds are already made up before anything actually happens.

I'm related to somebody like this. It's bizarre and there is literally no point in arguing or trying to persuade them.

wtf is he trying to "prove" here? wtf

Oh and btw
the media also used crisis ACTORS when 9/11 happened
So you want to tell us... that 9/11 didn't happen because ... some stupid media people used... crisis actors?

No.

I really want to find these fuckers and see if they're actually serious and slap their shit.

Are people saying the Brussels bombings were a hoax yet?

Who is this stunning aryan princess?

after hebdo its not normal to train for such terrorist attacks ?