The middle ages, one of the largest downfalls in human society/technology and evolution to ever happen to humans...

The middle ages, one of the largest downfalls in human society/technology and evolution to ever happen to humans, was caused by a multicultural society. The roman empire was so vast that it fell under its own multiculturalism. The exact same is happening to Europe right now. Thousands and thousands of people with an IQ of 70 who literally come straight out of the jungle or the desert come to live here. How fucking long can it take untill Europe just collapses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Approximately 40 to 60 years. My guess

What do you mean by collapse?

he means a political/centralization collapse, political stability breeds progress, so by collapse he just means the governments etc. imploding due to incompetence and this slowing down progress in a big way like what happened in the dark ages.

>Rome
>multicultural
>pick one

The only culture they had any use for aside from their own was that of the Greeks.

I think we will see a major conflict within 10-20 years. Eastern Europe is rising up against the EU. While US politics have never been more polarized.

It's going to be interesting because a large segment of Western Europeans don't want non-Europeans in their nations and most of those who claim to want mass migration refuse to live near migrants.

Interesting times.

>I think we will see a major conflict within 10-20 years. Eastern Europe is rising up against the EU. While US politics have never been more polarized.
Nonsense. People have been saying all of this for 60 years. Gotta keep the fear alive, I guess.

idiot

But mass migration has only been an issue in the last 30 years?

Oh come on, it's true that niggers in africa barely had any culture, but it still counts

Do you have any idea how large the roman empire even was? What did you think happened to all the indigenous people of the countries that they had conquered? That they just killed them all and started massive breeding programs so that they could populate and entire continent with pure roman people?

Mass migration has been an issue since people started migrating.

Last few years it has been greater than ever. Also the type of people comming in now tend to be of worse quality. Before, it were many asians etc, who have high IQ and good work mentality. Right now, africans with an IQ of literally 70 who come straight our of the jungle just stream in by the masses.

What a fucking retard.

you say it as if in 30 years they didn't have time to reproduce (and rape)

Rome fell because of Jews. Dumbass

no...it got the axe by northerners who were sick of their christian bullshit being forced down their throats and whose main fetish was taking back ancestral lands that rome had conquered. When the city was put to the torch the remaining landscape broke up into squabbling city states and war war war until reunited under catholocism once more.
Learn2history

Yeah like I said, people have always said this. You are catastrophizing.

Yeah except we got nuclear bombs and drones and they got sticks and stones

Considering Muslim families produce, on average, 8 children, not very long. Oy vavoy!

>Egypt had no culture when the roman empire was a thing.

Egypt was a muslim culture, with the same type of people that live there today. Surely, a small % of them was black, and those even made it into high positions on rare occassions, but to say that egypt is part of nigger culture is just ridiculous

Obviouslt i dont literally mean muslim, as in the religion islam, but i mean the type of people that are now muslims. The arabic people.

>Egypt was a muslim culture
My sides

Ancient Egyptians weren't Arab or black. They were a race that doesn't exist anymore, like most races.

I glad for you that you found a wrongly choosen word that you can comment on, because you would otherwise have nothing to say against my argument.

The Dark Ages was caused by bigoted, xenophobic assholes like you burning each other's cities over religious differences. And while Europe spent 500 years living in squallor and ignorance, the Islamic Empire was enjoying a golden age of science and learning due to its liberal open-mindedness, acceptance of other cultures, and open borders which attracted scholars and thinkers from across the planet.

Checkmate, Cletus.

>Sub-Saharan Africa was part of the Roman empire

Wew lad!

You didn't make an argument. You stated an opinion you cherry picked from your narrow view of history.

>burning each other's cities over religious differences
AKA, multiculturalism. Thinking that different cultures can live together without issues is a utopian thought that has never worked in practice. You quite literally indirectly admitted it.

They highly encouraged them to become Romanized.

>If I see someone with slightly darker skin I am incapable of controlling my idiot behaviour because I was poorly raised by stupid people, and therefore multiculturalism doesn't work

Look man. You gotta come out and say you were just excited and typed something up real quick and didn't quite think through what you were saying. You can't be this stupid. No one can be this stupid.

But it's true. That was the idea of pax romana.

I dont know if your actually retarded, trolling or just ignorant AF. The barbarians who conquered Rome were Christians you dumb fuck. I mean they'd been converted but that's besides the point.

If any of you niggers want to stop being fucking ignorant ass fucks about Roman history read Adrian Goldsworthys books and torrent some TTC lectures. jfc

It's not true. We're talking total indoctrination. A complete wipeout of a culture, the romans would have to do. They didn't. They like they're Roman baseline, which did shake up cultures as a whole, but so say

>Roman empire
>multiculturalism
>pick one

Is to say that they essentially to every other culture they conquered, they did to them what whites did to the Cherokee people. COMPLETELY irradicated their society, and assimilate them entirely to theirs. Is wasn't til the fucking late 1800's that the cherokees got a fucking written language. And that was for shits and giggles.

ow its this racist thread again.
must be pretty desperate

rome didnt fall because of multiculturalism, it fell because of faggotry degeneracy and more power for women (feminism)

I mean, I guess I get the idea, but local governments couldn't enforce that kind suppression.

>muslim
>culture
pick one

>romanticizing the past
nigger

That's what people like you like to think while it's pretty damn obvious you're wrong.
Pick up a book that's not mein kampf any time soon.

When white man end the war with isis/alqaeda

>intolerance made people destroy things so I'm right
>ignores other part of post where Arab world flourished under tolerance

Current situation in Italy:
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

I suggest you try picking up any book that doesn't include the words "sorry" and "for" and "being" and "white".

B-b-but, we wuz kangs!

I like how you'd never hear this from any major news network.
Especially in fucking Europe.

Merkel told the EU that the "immigrants" would stimulate the Eurozone economy big time by filling in all the low-skill labor jobs.
Still waiting for that huge economic boost, 2 years running.

you really need to learn your history. rome failed from a combination of lead piping and internal conflict.

>I like how you'd never hear this from any major news network. Especially in fucking Europe.
The PC is widespread amongst the powers that be, but not amongst the people. In many countries in Europe you couldn't even speak your mind like those italians do, or you'd be prosecuted for 'hate speech'. This is what we have to fight first.
>low-skill labor
We have been working for decades to get rid of the low-skilled industry jobs, because that kind of labour makes people ill. A robot does those tasks better (in quality and efficiency) and cheaper than any low IQ wog who can't read a fucking ISO9000 instruction anyway. They only come here to leech and then they create ghettos with exactly the same problems as those shitholes of countries they came from. Those countries are shitholes because they are populated by ppl like that. One can't cure disease by spreading it.

Is this bait? You can't be this stupid.

>Islamic Empire was enjoying a golden age of science and learning
>acceptance of other cultures

Learning to rape 9 year old's and blow themselves up? Throwing gay's and non Muslims off of buildings to their deaths?

Fuck out of here you Muslim apologist antifa cuck.
You're what's wrong with today's society.

He's right though, the ottoman empire was quality and kept Islam in line

You're an idiot. Don't even bother learning about history, just kys.

>largest downfalls in human society/technology and evolution to ever happen to humans, was caused by a multicultural society
It was caused by Christianity and the fall of Rome actually

>doesn't look at the world as a whole
>only hates one culture
>dumb fuck

cucks gonna cuck

Whereas you hate everyone.
Which is OK.
>liberal logic

And what precipitated the fall of Rome?
Burdens on social systems and, more importantly, the invasion of an obliterant, foreign horde.

A foreign horde known as the Visigoths.

LOL literally an acient complaint all over the globe

>And while Europe spent 500 years living in squallor and ignorance, the Islamic Empire
Uh. The Ottoman Empire constantly waged war on its' neighbors, particularly Russia over Black Sea territories.

Those very ambitions were the catalyst for its' collapse. Corruption and decadence at the state level, and an aggressive leader trying to take advantage of a pre-revolution but still unstable Russian Empire.

What a shocker. Antifa LARPers don't know history unless it's shucked out to them in 3 minute youtube videos narrated by a nasaly-voiced cuck wearing a GoT t-shirt.

the downfall of the roman empire was caused by a sandnigger religion

>christianity

I.E facism?

Byzantine rebels, islamic caliphates and visigoths didn't help.
>who are you who do not know your history
A liberal. That's who.

>Implying germany can "collapse"
>Implying germany can die
>Implying germany cant handle some Sandniggers
>Implying german Nationalism cant return

Pic related

The expansion of Islam was not a golden age of shit. Just a bloody warmongering empire fucking up neighbouring states. In a sense it is true that "Islam means peace", but "pax romana" style, the peace after the pacification, where all the other cultures have been assimilated and destroyed.

>he fell for the "dark" ages meme

What cereal company supplied you with your history degree, OP?