How do I stop getting cucked?

>how do I stop getting cucked?
every relationship I have had ended because I was being cheated on and now I don't even know how to talk to women because it has been so long since I was last in a relationship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hAmCjqVkFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop having coffee with a giant black faggot

with your next gf, just cuck her first before she has the chance to cuck you.

Have you tried men?

If you never get in an exclusive relationship, you can never be cucked.

Also, you get to fuck all the girls you can score with.

stop being a beta fag
nice guys who bend over treating women like "princesses" will be fucked in the ass by them.
When you appear weak you will be abused. Women don't have respect for beta males, they DESPISE them.

Stop having shit taste in women

Stop putting women on a pedestal and just fuck and go

not gay user
can't really do that if I am too beta to even talk to women anymore
I don't even treat them like princesses really, I see where you are coming from though
don't even really have a "taste" actually some of my ex's are complete opposites of each other

This is it right here.
You've eaten up the "nice guy" "good man" propaganda. The only reason women claim to want that is so they can walk all over those guys.
Don't even use the "just treat them like people advice". They're not people in the same way men are.

Go after the weaker ones. the suicidal ones. The depressed ones. Help them and they'll stay loyal unlike those fucking thots. Good advice from someone that has done this several times.

but how do I do this without coming off as too much of an asshole, because I have tried this and failed miserably a couple times.
I used to do this, they are attention seekers and them needing to be the center of attention is why I stopped that, lead to getting calls while trying to sleep or at work/school of them saying they were going to be an hero.

Don't listen to these virgins and their 'girls like assholes' advice man. Girls just like confidence and assertiveness. That is completely different from being an asshole. Just be yourself, and stand up for what you believe in. Agreeableness isn't being nice, it's being a pushover. Again, confidence and assertiveness. Good luck.

thanks user, I just don't know how to go from being some random guy or acquaintance to anything more than just that, as I said it's been a little while so whenever I try I just end up dropping my spaghetti.

It's all in your head, you gotta stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Stop being scared of hurting their feelings or being 'rude', if you think a girl is sexy just tell her that.

Get a real job and stop being a piece of shit AJ. Quit wasting your money and invest properly. once you fix your finances life corrects itself around that

I don't feel like I'd be hurting their feelings or rude it's more so just things being awkward between that girl and I if things do go wrong because I sort of "crossed the line"
I think you are mistaken user

>I if things do go wrong because I sort of "crossed the line"
That's exactly what I mean. You shouldn't worry about that. Again, be yourself, don't behave the way you think others want you to, behave the way you fucking feel like behaving. You're a man for fucks sake.

you're missing the point user, I overstep boundaries, girl tells her friends which then ruins my chances with them. my options of women are quite limited considering I'm not of drinking age so can't go to a bar or anything like that. most of the girls I would try with somehow know each other.

You're worrying way too much. There are about 3 billion girls on this planet. Even the girls in your shitty little town don't all agree on things. Just because one stuck up bitch is crying about you, doesn't mean her 3 girlfriends share the same sentiments. If a girl doesn't like you, you should forget about her, she is not worthy of your time. You're a man, a leader, start acting like one.

you know what, you are right, I just need to stop overthinking this shit. thank you user.

user go work out if your not already it'll help with your self esteem and confidence more than you think. This will give you the chance to talk to women without worrying about shit that doesn't matter

note taken, time to start being alpha

Chad howsie. Com
Learn to be a man

Stop acting like she's your damn boss because she has the pussy. You have to put your foot down and just tell her no sometimes.

-You're not her weeekend chauffeur.
-Go out with your friends without her, guy's night or whatever.
-When she's bitching out tell her you don't put up with that childish shit, you want a grown-up woman.
-When she's testing you with mindgames/jealousy and stuff show indifference.
-Like another girl's picture.
-Call her out on her bullshit, when she asks you veiled questions where she has already decided what the "right" answer is according to her.
-Fuck her like you hate her sometimes.

You really should watch this show with Patrice O'Neal, it's about dating and women.

youtu.be/0hAmCjqVkFg