fgmnationalgroup.org/historical_and_cultural.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she should cover her face too

You must be gay. Seriously.

Soon dead in an oven.

>Syria

U best be trolling negro

most women in lebanon and assad controlled syria don't wear any head coverings.

Syria needs to be bombed into oblivion for invading Europe

She lives in Australia doesn't she?

>Jordan
>burka
Wtfff?
Turkey Jordan and Bahrain are the only secular countries in the middle easts
Only about 00.0001 of the population wears burka or hijabs there !

Syrian girl lives in Australia.

get out JIDF fucking faggot

and kikes want to destroy them hmmm

yes with my semen

If wanting to destroy the Satanic cult of Islam means I'm a kike than I'm the biggest Jew on this planet

Jews should burn alive for their crimes against humanity.

You will get yours jew. Give it a few years, this time we wont stop until you're all gone.

Every

Single

One

>Lebanon
>Syria
satanic cult of Islam
wherever kike ruled USA passes by Islamic fundamentalists pop up

are women allowed to sing in israel.

like concerts and stuff.

i've always wondered this.

Syria is invading Europe, Lebanon invaded Israel pretty much the first day it was made and Israel BTFO those sand nigger Islam cunts and now they're but hurt because boo boo Islam is the faggot cult waaaaah we suck.
And you know why it pops up? Because the US is trying to spread freedom and Islam hates freedom. If you're not cutting your clit and dick and decapitating Christians you're not a real Muslim and the US is trying to stop that.

Yes of course, the no singing thing is only for Orthodox Jews. 90% of Israel is degenerate and you'd only know they're Jewish by pulling down their pants

pic related

lebanon is pretty liberal when it comes to headdresses

> Lebanon invaded Israel pretty much the first day it was made and Israel BTFO those sand nigger Islam cunts

no they didn't

they engaged in like one battle and won

A little Canadian Achmed lashing out at the vicious Jews

.....how cute!

JIDF fuck off. pol knows your games filthy merchants

Either way they shouldn't exist, every Islamic country needs to be wiped off the map.

lebanon isn't muslim, it's very diverse and a combination of muslim + druze + christian

here

>Syria is invading Europe
top kek
>implying if the USA and the kikes would not have funded ISIS and "F"SA any of this would have happened
>implying that most of these "refugees" are not dirty sunni scum and shitheads who are not even from Syria
>Lebanon
>Islamic
people just hate when kikes try to push them around
>Because the US is trying to spread freedom and Islam hates freedom
>freedom
>being bombed by jew puppet is freedom
fucking leaf kike

here too

names

cute jew

sexy jew

Well the Muslims there need to be wiped out
>Syrians going to Europe
>Assad the dictator doesn't care probably laughing at what happens in Europe
>doesn't try to do anything to stop ISIS
Everyone who claims to be a Muslim needs to be wiped out like the plague.

>US
>"Where My Isrealis At?"

Good Goyim

Looks like a dude

I don't think the guy who made that picture knows much about the middle-eastern countries

>implying there are burkas big enough to cover a jewish nose

>Assad the dictator doesn't care probably laughing at what happens in Europe
Europe and USA are literally helping Islamic fundamentalists to tear his country a part of course he is laughing its the greatest irony
>doesn't try to do anything to stop ISIS

>fighting a war against them
>doing nothing
sub 50 IQ scum

3 of those countries cut girls clitoris'
Sup Forums will attack the one country that doesn't.
Sup Forums also hates Christianity.
Hmm.. It sounds like Sup Forums is Muslim too me. What happened to this board? Where's the crusade threads? Now we have people jerking off to Arab women.

Fuck the middle east. Fuck all of you "semites," arguing over which version of the invisible sky psychopath is correct. I thank the Lord every day I was raised by atheists. The deity you worship is a goddamned psychopath, and Abraham, your founder, was schizophrenic, hearing voices that told him to kill his son. Nowadays he'd be locked up and/or prescribed meds. If I heard a voice telling me to do something, like kill someone, and I claimed it was "god" talking to me, would you believe me? Would you provide me with a weapon? Hey, "god" said it, I believe it, end of story, right? I guess its OK if someone heard voices thousands of years ago, or maybe ate some ergot-infected grain. WTF is wrong with you people? The goddamned human race is still in the stone age, but now with nukes.

If he were fighting a war ISIS would be wiped out, this is a "war" just some half assed shoot outs that don't end in anything.

Hopefully in a camp somewhere

pre-war Syria > Shitrael

Nigga, pre-war Damascus, Beirut and Tel Aviv are practically interchangeable.
Minus the gays, of course.

>implying a country such as Syria can stop a terrorist organization funded by the USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia

he is fighting its just that it is hard when bunch of other countries support ISIS with all kinds of weapons including gas

Nice try shlomo

You're thinking of sub Saharan Africa. The reality is that you don't see Burqa's outside of Saudi Arabia and the other big oil producers like U.A.E.

there are still parts of Syria that look like that

Shitposter
He sucks at it then

Um no, nearly all Muslim women in Egypt and at least half in most Middle Eastern countries are circumcised. Nearly 100% of girls in Indonesia are circumcised. It's not just an African thing this meme needs to die.

I'm catholic

way better than any leaf weakling
>if you kill your enemies they win
Canada would not last one month against ISIS kek

>So Jordan equals Palestine now?

You promised land much goy?

Chubby & fat girls have the ugliest labias, Jesus Christ. The chick in the center has a frumpy, swollen looking pussy whilst the girls around her have nice, normal looking boxes. Anyone that gets aroused at the idea of fucking an overweight girl is a gross human being with no standards.

Of course there is

please explain to me how I am a shitposter, how is a poor country such as Syria supposed to take on rebels that essentialy a proxy army for western superpowers

>Syriacs
>Chaldaeans
>Maronites

Oh yeah, you're right I forgot about Egypt. It's origins lie not in Islam but older African traditions.

fgmnationalgroup.org/historical_and_cultural.htm

Norway is so irrelevant the EU doesn't even care about you, you're just Canada jr. But more cucked and atheist all you have is oil, snow and Muslims waiting to invade next door to you.

Some of us don't make a distinction between the three branches of Abrahamism, otherwise known as Judeochristoislamunism. Old Testament, New Testament, Last Testament. What's the fucking difference? The Muslims merely want to enforce Moses' laws as he would have, with the death penalty for every slight. Abraham was a schizophrenic, and Moses was a power-hungry psychopath. And you assholes have to drag the rest of us into your stupid, bloody arguments. Fuck all of you.

Because 90% of Muslims support ISIS, and the other 10% think they're too liberal. When you give weapons to the army to defend against ISIS they're just selling it to ISIS. Every single Muslim needs to die, it's like a disease that is destroying this earth.

>Norway
a real country
not asian
not on fire
white
has a history
has culture
has nice flag
none of the above apply to Canada

what crimes against humanity?

>90% of Muslims support ISIS
citation please

Notice how the map of "Greater Israel" fits with ISIS territory, which is mostly northeast of the Euphrates river. What a coincidence. Destabilize, Balkanize, take over.

sure totally.

250 of oppression in usury and current debt slavery system set up.

Trying to mix caucasians with inferior races as a revenge plot, stifling human progress for profit.

years*

Fucking Jew lovers, GTFO!

source?

HAHAHAHAHAHA I SURE PWND DAT CHRISTIAN XDXDXD LEL *Smokes E Cigarette*
Norway is atheist worst than Asian
Alberta is on fire but they're American so it's okay
Canada has more white people than Norway
Our 200 year history is more famous than norway's 1000 year history. The only thing anyone knows about you is that you used to be a part of Sweden.
Your flag is pretty ugly, just stole the red white and blue from the British
Because everything ISIS preaches is in the Koran so if you say you're a Muslim you support the Koran which means you support ISIS

This is not very true for lebanon or syria

barely half the population of lebanon is muslim

Implying a Jew wouldn't lie on the internet

Sup Forums is just filled with edgy basement dwelling atheists who drew a swastika on their wall and yell out heil hitler when they see 1488 on their scale. Keep killing useless P*lestinians you're doing Gods work fighting against Islam

I don't lie I'm a Christian I can't lie, we don't have taqiya in our religion

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

No, you're just brainwash wich make sense since you're Canadian.

>artsy hipster cunts

no

>what are natural borders

are you retarded?

Jews are 2% of the US population, they make up more than 33% of supreme court justices, over 56% of board of directors in large media companies, nearly 80% of the founders of large media companies such as: viacom, time warners, cbs, comcast etc.

The rothschild banking family is reportedly worth in combined assets over 400 billion, and them joining "houses" with the rockefellers means the combined assets of both families probably lies somewhere over 750 billion.

Observe the media's influence demonizing white people. Observe the current presidential candidates. Clinton's campaign manager? Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Sanders is a kike, even the Donald married his daughter to a kike.

You parasites sink your teeth into a nation and you suck its blood forever. The only way to end it and prevent it from happening again is to slaughter every single jew alive today.

Brainwashed how? Brainwashed because I can see Islam is pure evil sent by satan and Sup Forums supports Islam because Muslims hate Jews?
Sure, kikes will stab you in the back and they killed Jesus it's unforgettable what they did, but they are our number one ally against Islam which literally says in the Koran the goal of every Muslim is to wipe out Christianity. If you are against Israel fighting against this, than you are against Christianity

>Norway is atheist worst than Asian
Is it really that hard to type complete sentences with those narrow eyes of yours?
>Alberta is on fire but they're American so it's okay
hahahhhahah okay
>Canada has more white people than Norway
So does USA that does not make either countries actual white countries
>Our 200 year history is more famous than norway's 1000 year history
its not even 200 years fag, and how can you argue about canadian history being more famous. How fucking delusional are you?
>Your flag is pretty ugly, just stole the red white and blue from the British
objectively wrong

We hate Islam but that doesn't mean Jew need to be our allies. They are a threat to Christianity as much as Islam. You don't realize that many of the Muslims crisis today, were created by them to destabilize the west.

Whassa matter? A non believer disturbs your faith? Your cop-out that some dude died for your sins, so might as well sin some more? The promise of "eternal life in paradise" panders to the worst selfish nature of the individual. And read the Qu'ran. It takes all of it's inspiration from the previous two "testaments." The Virgin Mary is the holiest woman in all of Islam. You're all the fucking same, with different levels of selfishness and violence.

>oy vey shlomo you are so successful, it's not fair!
fucking nigger

Canada's first English settlement was founded in 1497 so you're right it's more like 500 years old.

Switch your fedora for a tin foil hat
Is this the new Sup Forums? Anti Christian, anti conservative, pro gay, pro tranny, pro degeneracy?

Jews have an average worldwide IQ of 96. You're sand nigger tier parasites with a high verbal intelligence.

Stop pretending you're good people who are just a victim of your own success. Nepotism and tribalism are a powerful tool.

that was america's doing, not syria's.

B4 the war you never heeard a thing from them

more like 0 since it never became and never will be a real nation, just a meme to laugh at

What an idiot, canada did not exist in 1497, whats next canada burned down the white house? you're worse than we wuz kangz

>let's blame America
I bet your favourite director is Michael Moore and you hate Faux News
You're so pathetic, go back to your little red wooden shack
Okay that means Boston was only founded in 1776
That means Berlin was only founded in 1990 when the present day Germany existed. You're a fucking retard

>Jews have an average worldwide IQ of 96.
first of all, you made it up (sauce?).
2nd, you are bitching about ashkenazi jews
3rd, you can't be the BEST in science only with "le high verbal intelligence meme"

>I don't have an argument to defend the Jews, OH I KNOW
>*tips fedora*
You're an idiot and waste of time, try to read something beyond your J.T. propaganda.

I don't know what JT is desu