Should I try to get with this chick? She's a new co-worker and I think she likes me...

Should I try to get with this chick? She's a new co-worker and I think she likes me, we kinda flirt with each other here and there, I think she's kinda cute in a ugly girl kinda way, although the pics don't do her very well she looks better in person, and she has bigger tits than you would think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ81BPBWylQ
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/09/17/detroit-white-population-rises-census-shows/72371118/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're going to get fired for sexual harassment, mark my words.

if(desperate){do.thrust();}
else abort;

What the hell are you talking about

You heard me, fag.

That doesn't mean it made sense edgelord faggot

tf does that tat say

On the off-chance that you're not just playing dumb: lots of places have policies against flirting and dating between employees in place, most of which are easily forgotten but still what you agreed to work under - and can get you fired on short notice. Goes double if one of you has a supervising position.

As for the girl, you have to ask yourself a few questions.
>Does she quack?
>Does she quack like a duck when she sucks?
>Does she buck like a horse when you fuck?
>Does she drain every drop from your nuts?
If you got more yes then nos, go ahead.

I get it, you're too much of an autist to understand.
Let me spell it out for you.
This ugly cunt is just being nice to you.
No woman actually wants to touch you much less have you inside them.
Is it clear now?

I feel like there's a non zero chance she burns coal.

If you don't you're dumb as fuck.

I'm in a supervising position and my boss knows about it, he doesn't care he just made fun of me because he thinks she's ugly

In that case, when you're covered by your boss, just try it. She's no model, but not eye cancer either, and there's always the chance she has hot friends.

She's not ugly.

dude if you ever see her at a party or somethin follow the steps:
1 - Talk with her, probs in a quieter area tho
2 - be nice and inclusive, but not too nice you cuck
3 - profit

I see her every day at work

Then try to keep the more friendly talk to a minimum, with the talking being friendly and mildy flirtacious. The last thing you want is to form a friendship that you could complicate. That's why a party or bar environment is optimal, mild intoxication + flirting has been the wingman of many a lonely traveler

Good advice, thanks

You seem too much of a socially retarded individual, are you sure you could handle the consequences of fucking a coworker whom you meet everyday?

what you said makes no fucking sence. usualy when people say ''quack'' or all those other bullshit you just typed they mean if she talks outside to coworkers about you fucking her if you dont want others to know about it

>new co-worker

Do NOT fuck people from your work.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ81BPBWylQ

In that case, hit up youtube and search for "GOAT - Do You Quack" for some context.

Shit, I would. Go for it brother.

More pics

>no one else can possibly have a female want them
Spotted the kissless virgin

Look at the snout on this trench trout!

I met my wife at work, been together 7 years now

>Tattoo
Into the trash she goes

Hate to break it to you user but she's fucking black dudes already

She's not ugly. How fucking high are your standards?

This is why you're a virgin. It's one past mistake and it's not even a big one. It's not like she passed out in a Venezuelan bar

Passed. Sorry I just woke up

No she isn't

Every day that she doesn't get that ugly chest tattoo removed is another mistake. Tattoos are fine but women who have them on the chest/neck/face are human filth.

She may have slept with one or two in the past but if she's flirting with user I'm betting she's not getting any at the moment

Met my current gf at work we been together for about 3 years now

>tattoo
Nope

That's painful and expensive. Plus maybe she doesn't want to forget that she made that horrible mistake. It could serve as a reminder not to take whatever she was on that day.

Sames, 11 years.

That's how I met my girlfriend and got over my wife. Ex secretary.

Let's get to the important questions. Has she fucked any niggers?

If you need a daily reminder of your past mistakes to remind you not to make the same on in the future then you clearly learned nothing from those mistakes.

>obvious white trash
>chest tattoo
What do you think?

Here is a question, what makes you care so much what race her ex was? Also wouldn't white trash be less likely to race mix?

You gonna post more pics of this white trash cunt, or what?

No dipshit, white trash is actually more likely to race mix.

You're telling me that the people who are the most openly racist Trump supporting uneducated dipshits are the least likely to keep their virginity pledges and to not cuck their white boys?

It's like you've never been to an AA meeting out of curiosity. Of course people don't learn from their mistakes. If they did we wouldn't keep electing idiots based on promises that they have no intention of fulfilling.

>virginity pledges
You're talking about church girls, they're not usually white trash, just really stupid.

They are both. Where do they have virginity pledges? In the country, right? Where does white trash live?
You don't see a lot of this shit in he suburbs. You don't see Jews taking virginity pledges.

>trump voting women = white trash
>coal burning open border whores =/= white trash
Isn't it illegal in Europe to browse this site?

Never shit where you eat. Ive seen every workplace relationship fail in spectacular fashion. The best case scenario you can ever hope for is your co workers talking about you 2 behind your backs. She will automatically become the company whore. You pretty much automatically lose respect from everyone... and that is before your boss finds out and possibly fires you as nearly all companies have rules against interoffice relationships

Trump got the white trash vote. White trash doesn't mean urban. It means trashy white people. The only urban areas full of trashy white people or Detroit, Florida and Chicago. Those all went for Trump.

Sounds like your boss is a step away from getting the company sued as well

I already said he's cool with it dipshit

Just a question... and you all still have the same job? Workplace relationships, even if they work out for the couple, almost always signal the departure of the couple from that company in one way or another.

The last guy that slipped some dick to a receptionist not only quit a few months later, we still make fun of him 3 years after he has been gone

Why in the fuck would that happen? Sued by who? Do you think before you speak?

you think white people still live in Detroit? According to wikipedia they all moved out in the 80s

Ahhh, just about every virginity pledge I have ever heard of has been from upper middle class white girls living in the suburbs.

You seem to have no idea what "the country" is actually like.

You sound juvenile as fuck. And I mean, you sound like a fuckin teenager. You're defensive like a fuckin teenager, like you have no life or workplace experience.

was gonna call you a faggot for saying she's a "ugly girl" material but then you posted
No regrets if you fucked her but I wouldn't chase her too hard.

Church and white trash are generally mutually exclusive. The 2 packs a day smoker purchasing the 6 pack of beer in quarters, while toting 5 kids behind her, getting into the beat to shit rusted out toyota carolla is pretty generally not welcome in church.

You have never left the suburbs have you?

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/09/17/detroit-white-population-rises-census-shows/72371118/

I guess it's not exactly the same, she worked at a shop in a mall and I was moonlighting as security for the whole place.

I know that chick - actually a dude
Good luck with your trannie crush op

>it means trashy white people
As in white women who fuck niggers?

You can see the sharp drop from 95% white to 10% starting in the 1950s with the first democratic mayor being elected. Republicans and whites have never returned to that wasteland. It's a lost cause at this point.

annnnnnnd Hillary won Detroit and Chicago by 90+%

You must have meant states instead of cities.... and you would still be wrong as Illinois went solidly Hillary.

Fuck the haters. Smash dawg.

No, as in the ones at the klan rallies who fuck their cousins.

Sued by the one woman who finds out about how we talks about co workers, and then when she gets fired for whatever (Her 20th absence for example) sues the company for sexual harassment and toxic work environment. She will settle out of court for unemployment benefits and 6 months wages.

It's just an increase of 8,000 white people. They are getting so excited about whites now being 10% instead of 9%?

My son is a teenager. That should help you figure it out

In this thread

Pretty sure that's a dude op

No you don't