This place is offensive...

This place is offensive. There is no moderation of offensive speech and you make no effort to make this environment comfortable for women.

A refusal to police speech is misogyny.

We're going to give you a choice.
Either you all start assuming we are visiting this website too and consider how what you say might hurt our feelings or we're going to have to shut this place down with a court order.

sorry i couldnt bare to read what ypu posted cause i was offended by seeing a raised middle finger

tits or gtfo

there is no effort to make this environment comfortable for anyone.

Talk to the hole

whatever. whip out them tittays already!

Show your tits with a date and time stamp or cry your ass out of here.

This has to be bait

there's a fly on the balls in case you weren't already disgusted

>going to have to shut this place down with a court order.

Show me your tits. Then blow me and swallow, CUNT.

That's impossible. Free speech doesn't work like that you dumb whore.

Tits or GTFO.

of course it is, even the most retarded of the retarded would understand that this kind of post, on this board, would be taken as trolling, bait or sheer bored tomfoolery.

I... don't recall saying you could speak to me, slut. Now how about you get naked and make me some breakfast?

> free speech
> refuse to police it
> misogyny
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE CALL YOU GUYS FEMINAZIS

Do you start your morning by posting this pic in every thread?

Read the rules newfag.....

jesus christ the feminazis have gotten to the children!

What court order could you even take up against us anyways? There is no illegal activity in Sup Forums, or if there is it 404s or gets pruned way before it can evolve. And get your nignog retard SJW ass out of here. If you don't like what we have to say, then you can get right the fuck out, you special snowflake fuck. "Moderation of offensive spe-" Jesus Christ, would you shut the fuck up! I could talk about fucking grass and I could offend somebody, you prick. And no, nobody is going to take into account how you fucking feel. This is a free speech website, no matter how offensive or disgusting or downright disturbing it is. You do realize there are plenty of femanons on this site that would back me up, right? Because you think every woman must be put on a goddamned pedestal and praised beyond reason. Fuck off back to Tumblr, where everyone's an ass-kisser.

A refusal to police speech may be misogyny, but censorship of free speech is oppression.

A person who believes in equality should know that.

If this is bait, well done.
If this is serious...
We'll track the image down (considering you didn't take one from the internet), and doxx you until you post tits WITH TIMESTAMP.

I would play this looks like fun

tits ...
... or gtfo.

really, it's that simple.

Ruthless fag on the roll

>A refusal to police speech is misogyny.
AHAHAHA dumb bitch. Tits or GTFO.

> shut Sup Forums down
> with a court order
How have we not gotten shut down yet, if you guys complain about it so much?

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Actually replying
This is what has happened to Sup Forums

just till summers over

>going through a captcha for this thread

> "Talk to the hole"

Lost it

just incase this aint bait

Aw yis I love troll threads. Yea Sup Forums stop being a bunch of god damn niggers all the time. Ruining everything you touch and creating an unsafe culture. Don't worry op we'll stop these chaos loving niggers.

Great minds amiright

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

>Actually replying

you're the dumbest cunt, in the world.

Lolololololololololol... No

fell for the bait, newfag

>no tits
>no timestamp

gtfo femnigger