Nigger thread, get your niggest memes in here

Nigger thread, get your niggest memes in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqz6oii0P5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at them lips, this is pretty much an alpha nigger.

That T-shirt, kek.

why y'all gots to be picikin' on us alda tiem?
slavrey wudnt enuff?

dayumm

I am looking for the "we wuz kangz roman vikings and shieet" meme

The one with all ,the fake and politically correct, youtube video screenshots merged.

Thats a hardworking spoon. 40 hours weekly. Hes really going somewhere

so this is why,
if you shut off the lights,
you can't see black people?
>unless they smile

Egyptians are not black.

the fuck you on with this """""""""""""""meme"""""""""""""""" bullshit? it's a god damn fucking image macro you piece of shit, fuck off and die

Wut?

Shitskin, you are gonna break the scale!

Queens that became useless niggers of today. The past isn't what matters. The future does.

Is this a look into the new assasins creed?

>Melanin is the fundamental unit of the universe

>Fuck protons, neutrons, quarks, and nuclear forces

OMFG this is gold trash

So when theyre raping a white woman its the melonin that's preventing her from escape

Shows how much of a nigger they are. They would enslave the white race if they had the chance.

Every fucking women can be a queen to themselves. Shut the fuck up niggeresses trying to pull out shit that makes them seem like they have royal blood. Get a fucking job

I think black people are fine, but nigger propaganda like this is the reason niggers are getting dumber

Yea cuz black people today are totally full blooded egyptians and not remnants of other african areas

No its these dumb teens that are being raised by single black moms that believe this shit.

Alright guys. There are 46.8 million niggers in the US. If we just get so these Neo-Nazi and White Nationalists to just all murder a few, do you think we could exterminate them all?

Alternatively, there are 3.3 million muslims in the US. Might be easier to pull off.

Im gonna ask these nigger for my reperation money. My ancestors were slaves to them. And it somehow affects me

Nigger acting mad even tho he's just laying on public property like a bum

But you know there will always be that one white cuck that stands up for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqz6oii0P5s

They were slaves to their own kind?

Kill them too

Like seriously. How many shootings in the ghetto do you think we could get away with?
With how many far right militias there are these days, you think a huge dent could be made

Post the thinnest, lips and the flattest ass of the palest motherfucker you know.

Why do niggers think they're Egyptian, when the Trans-Atlantic slave trade only dealt in Western Africa??

Only Black thug

You know most of these shootings arent investigated. They always assume its gang related so they dont even do shit about it.

I had the unfortunate luck of moving in with 2 lesbian niggers. It did give me insight into the nigger brain, however. I learned that the nigger is never taught how to ask for anything; instead they wait until someone offers something to them or they just simply steal it.

Kang