Do any anons here have health problems?

Do any anons here have health problems?
I have ok vision, and great hearing. I went to take a physical, after they took blood they measured my sugar levels. I'm not a diabetic, but why would they measure my sugar levels? Could I be diabetic? This is bad news because I'm

It's standard procedure

I personally have a failing liver, compromised immune system (not HIV/AIDS), mental issues, and recently had a brain tumor excised

Well gee, user, it's just a test. They will tell you if something is wrong. It sounds more like you have anxiety issues to me.

Bump

This.

Don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about any anxiety you have

>Could I be diabetic?
You can be anything you want to be if you set your mind to it.

It's a physical, they test everything you retard

>Well gee, user, it's just a test
Yes, but why if I'm not a diabetic. I'm screwed if I get it.

Not really

All you gotta do is take your meds and avoid foods that'll inhibit insulin intake etc and you'll be good

My kidney is kinda fucked because i had an infection when i was 10

On a scale of basic Mormon missionary sex to 3 black guys and Riley Reid

How fucked is it?

My nigga I'm uninsured

because how would they find out before you started getting sick. Are you retarded??

>herp why do the doctors have to make sure I'm not developing one of the most pervasive modern medical conditions

Thats like...why you see doctors.

If you're in the US or Canada give 211 a call

They'll help you find subsidies or even a health insurance plan to help you get medication should you need it

I visited one of their locations yesterday and managed to get financial aid for my meds

Basic mormon fucked

But as soon as i get any Problems with it again
I will need Dialysis regularly

>what if I get diabetes from the test?
how old are you

Oh. Shit

Considered getting a transplant?

Standard blood work with physical includes A1C, which measures sugar levels over past 30 days....

Only you can stop you from being whatever you want in life cupcake. Keep reaching for the stars....

>I went to the dentist and he examined my teeth for cavities. Why did he do that? I don't have cavities!

>I went to my mechanic and he checked my fluid levels. Why did he do that I don't have low fluids?

>eyesight getting shittier by the year
>migraines
>high-blood pressure
>possible diabetic
>cut
and I'm only 19! Can't wait for life, yeah!

Rip

As soon as i have to.
Right now everything fine and it doesn't handicap me at all

there are few things in life as precious as good health

you don't realize it until you lose it

my father was an alcohol. you gotta have kids to know what i'm talking about.