Should I expose Laura for you b?

Should I expose Laura for you b?

she ugly....

Please! I will cum to her

Who wants to see this slut nude?

Of course we all do. If you're asking you must be a beta fag who is not going to give a win. I'll watch and see if you continue to ask if people want her and ask people to rate her while you jerk off to guys comments. What a homo

Not a beta at all actually.

Fuck that do something interesting, exspose her dad.

strip this slut, user

So then why don't you post her nudes? Why be a fag asking if anyone likes her. The truth, no on cares untill there are nudes, then we all jerk off to her. If there are no nudes, we just go to the next thread. Haven't you figured this out?

Getting better. Any with legs spread open?

You didn't even change the filename from the Momless gallery you stole this shit from.

Fucking idiot.

Anyone have any questions about her?

Yeah, shits alreadyt all over the internet. Just do a google image search. What a faggot homo dick sucker

There's a whole gallery of "his sister" here: momless / GA2D8939

Its my gallery and im on my phone and wanted to share her. Think user.

Nice redneck wedding............... white trash

No, we can see everything we need to know on the internet. You can go away now fag

"Your gallery" is on like 20 pages on the internet fag. It's old shot and no one cares to wait for you to post it. Post soemthing new then

Okay, then post an image that's not in the momless gallery. Just one image. Surely you can pull that off, even on mobile.

Have anything I can cum to? Like her with legs open, showing face waiting for my cock?

>stretch-marks

How many kids does she have? 5?

Nude, legs spread with face

Easy

Who wants to expose her ?

Ok, so post nudes that are not in the gallery. If not, then this thread is worthless because no one cares about non nude pics of her. We just want to see her naked so we can pretend fuck her.

you just did

Her hands are kinda manly

I mean with some personal info

She lives in Alaska

ok expose her pussy, with her face.

Laura's pussy lips

And her asshole

Go for it! Make this an exposure thread.

If I post her name will you post what you find on google about her ?