Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/73939742/#q73945926
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yyBK7jfKGig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she's unique

grimes

Fuck out of here. You're not welcome. Grimeycunt wishes she could get NEAR Björk. But she never will. EVER.

How was Björk's voice so annoying?

She's a garden gnome minus the beard ffs.

her accent is adorable and you know it

It is when she's just talking, but on her songs it's awful.

Agree to disagree, bud. Her voice is one of my personal favorites. You wanna talk about voices that annoy me, Grimes is a good example.

Based Goldie
Goldie was the original Crusher, drove an autistic waifu warrior to suicide and attempted murder. Forever my guy, Timeless is a classic also.

Not that user, but Grimes is already better than Bjork.
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73939742/#q73945926
Deal with it.

inner shitty life

>You wanna talk about voices that annoy me, Grimes is a good example.
Her voice is an acquired taste. Listen to her music more and you'll get into her singing.

Her talking voice is super cute and her singing voice is great.

>was
is

You act as if that's objective. Which it's obviously not. I'm even from Vancouver and I would rather Björk any day. I can't stand Grimes' voice.

I've listened to all of her albums at least once, and Art Angels twice. It's just not for me.

Don't be so quick. It took me months to like her voice. But once I did, I became a fan for life.
Her singing is more normal on this Ave Maria cover youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
Listen to it maybe you'll enjoy it.

Are you from her hometown and dislike Grimes? Hmmmm. Bjork's voice seems way more inaccessible. At least to me.

>It took me months
Sounds like Stockholm syndrome to me

Björk's voice IS more inaccessible. But I enjoy it more than Grimes.

Maybe you spent more time listening to Bjork's voice, that's why you became accustomed to her it. I doubt that you listened to Grimes' discography more than once.
During those months I listened to her music from time to time. Stockholm syndrome? No, because at least I liked the instrumentals. I just had a feeling that her music is great and I was right.

Oh fuck off already dumb grimesfag, do you have to invade every thread about björk that gets made? When is enough enough?

Don't try to police where should I post, you prick. Fuck you.

Bork is a cutie patootie

not that poster but that's a pretty dumb fucking argument, I'm guessing you're one of those ppl who asks border police whether it's a free country or not

Well then stick to the topic, you idiot. Grimes won't be angry if you write something about other artists every now and then, that's not forbidden

It's not a dumb argument. This is a free board. Who is that guy to tell me where whould I post?

I posted on topic, dumbass. Someone else (a cretin) posted this and I replied to him. It was on topic, deal with it.

You're fucking up the board by not being courteous
Basically you're being a fucking nigger

it's a free country so why don't you piss in the street?

Use some common sense senpai. Just cuz you 'can' do something doesn't mean you should.

>implying you didn't post that yourself only to derail the thread
This is becoming pathetic. Get a life, moron.

A least post something original, I think I'd have a better discussion about Grimes with automated responses bot than you at this point because of how much you just repeat the same boring bullshit in every fucking thread. Take rhetoric classes or something, you're not very good in discussions

seek help

>was so cute

She still is.

Then don't talk to me, nitwit. I don't give a fuck about your shitposting.
>just repeat the same boring bullshit in every fucking thread
You just admitted that you spend all day reading my posts. Maybe it's time to get off this board, prick.

shut up already, please for the sake of the thread you're both just causing fking irrelevant arguments

I didn't post that. You should get a life, you conspiratorialist pig.

Please shut the fuck up. Mind your shitposting.

Blah blah blah. Discussing music or artists is not the same thing as pissing on the street. Unless you're a complete dumbass.
And btw, explain to me how a thread titled "How was Bjork so fucking cute?" is music related. Go on. Sorry I ruined your little waifu thread.

Hi Ricardo.

You knew this is a Bjork waifu thread and yet, you posted here. What does that say about you, waifufags? Discuss MUSIC or gtfo you morons.

This. I'd still fug her though my dick wouldn't probably be able to keep up with her.

EMOTIOOONAAAL LANDSCAPES

When will Grimes fans admit that she is not very popular because her music is not good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

This is probably on of the cutest things ive seen in my life.

That's a shit reason. According to that logic Neu! aren't good because the plebs don't know about them. Grimes is simply an indie artist with a limited marketing budget. You don't get to Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Bjork and Kate Bush level of popularity without a fat marketing budget. As for how good her music is, that's a subjective thing.

I'm not even talking about that. Grimes fans talk about as if her impact is on the same level as Bjork's and it's retarded.

This. Bjork influenced Kid A for intance. Homogenic is 20 years old but still sounds fresh today.

look at how much foundation she's wearing senpai. Come on. Young Bjork is preeeetty though

why does she look like a chink?

Hold on a second: who said her impact is the same as Bjork? It's too soon to measure her impact anyway. They said that she is at least as good as Bjork.
>Homogenic is 20 years old but still sounds fresh today.
It sounds like the 90s. Its production is from that time.

Shes is not as good, no way. And the production doesnt feel 90s. Debut and Post yes, but then not so much.

>Shes is not as good, no way.
We're all having biases. IMO Grimes is superior in every way to Bjork.

I hate Bjork, and all her fans are retarded sheep.

Seriously, she's meme-tier.

Nice try, grimesfag. Stick to your shitty containment general.

kek. Grimefags are the worst type of plebs.

Guess what: no one cares about your horrible opinion. Deal with it.

You cared about it enough to reply. Deal with it.

>implying people aren't allowed to hate bjork
>implying bjork haters are grimes fans by default
>whining about grimes fans being intolerant while being intolerant yourselves

What's your favorite Björk album?

Just stop (You)ing them
The best treatment for this plague is complete indifference

Bjork is scum.

This

Compare bjork and grimes careers at age 29. Get fukt, grimesfag, it's over for you.

Damn, I just realized that Bjork was 29 when Post wqs released.

>Compare bjork and grimes careers at age 29.
At 29 Bjork barely released 2 patchy albums (I don't even count her bad 1977 album) and some novelty albums with The Sugarcubes. At 29 Grimes released 5 masterpieces (I include her Darkbloom EP).
Get fucked idiot.

>Grimes
>Masterpieces

This is why feminism still needs a place in society.

how?

This isn't a thread about how talented she is, or how influential she is, or how much of an innovator she is. It's a "I want to own bjork and pat her on the head because she's so CUTE!!!" thread. First thing that happens is that it devolves into "NUH UH GRIMES IS CUTER" I'd bet half of this thread haven't even listened to both artists, who should be respected as more than a jerk doll.

But woman do the same with Male artist. They say the same things about Ed Sheeran or Harry Styles.

Those people are tween girls. You're either a total creep or 12 years old, and either way you should leave.

fuck off we can talk about both
I wouldn't appreciate Bjork's adorableness if she wasn't also a great musician.

I love Nico's music and think she's beautiful even though she's totally a druggie and looks like a goth because of her excellent music.

It's just an extension of my appreciation for her great music. Also you're assuming I'm a guy (not true, btw, I can appreciate another girl's aesthetics whilst not wanting to have sex with her)

Go to tumblr and you will see tons of 20 year olds women sexualizing male pop stars.

You haven't talked about both yet
Pop stars are marketed as that. Show me one time where Grimes WASN'T going on about how she's some kind of feminist icon.

opens mouth
ears bleed

Id rather old bjork

>Show me one time where Grimes WASN'T going on about how she's some kind of feminist icon.
Eat this. And shut up.

>implying older women don't do the exact same thing
Mums especially

Smile, Bjork!

i know grimes is a young girl, but she sure is dumb

WTF, I love Grimes now.

That's not dumb at all. It's actually mature thinking.

>adult women buy BDSM literature and see the movie adaptation en masse
>nobody takes issue with this

>meanwhile adult men are attracted to a famous adult woman
>this faggot thinks that is "problematic"

kys yourself please

kek

Grimefags will defend this, but she looks like a man crossdressing.

>stop telling me to not bring up irrelevant topics in threads
How much of a victim complex do you have? When you shit up a thread, you deserve to be told to get the fuck out.

BBBBBJJJJJJJÖÖÖÖÖÖKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAHHHHH

This. And she is liked here because she is good.

holy fuck I forgot about this

please stop the waifu shit man we have enough grimes and kate bush shit already

yes, bjork is very pretty, yes she makes very good music. We've known this for a long time.

people are gonna call you a cuck but i agree. This is a fucking music board man. I'm not opposed to talking about a woman's physical appearance but this waifu shit is just so annoying. It killed Sup Forums and it's killing Sup Forums I FuCKING KNOW BJORK IS CUTE MAN I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

youtube.com/watch?v=yyBK7jfKGig

we must go back even further

sup ricardo, hows life buddy?

The worms are leaving, ran out of flesh to live in.

Grimes Ricardo when?

talk about music, nobody is stoping you