What could be better than having a Japanese girlfriend?

What could be better than having a Japanese girlfriend?

Uhh... Two japanese girlfriends?

married to one.

i dont get the fuss.

a korean one

Literally any white girl.

/Thread

Having your jap gf

>Literally any white girl.
>white girl
pleb

an American girlfriend

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

>married to one.

You lucky devil.

One word:
Blasians

They're great, but when you want to break up with them you have to drop the bomb twice before they get it.

when ever i see that i feel sad cos you know her moms is probably getting beaten every day

I got another word.

No.

Married a woman who happens to be Japanese. Fucking kills me how much you weebs obsess over this. We both laugh at you frumpy autists.

Having a nordic wife

Having a Japanese girlfriend who likes doing it in the butt

Yeah, same thing here. 18 years now. We'd been a couple for about two years when she had to explain to me that there are these white guys they call 'rice kings' who literally hang around ESL schools and such, in pursuit of a Japanese girlfriend. I had no idea. I just thought she was cute, liked a lot of stuff she did, and got to know her well enough that we eventually started fucking. Two kids later we're doing alright. But the Japanese thing got in the way at times... Communication problems owing to significant cultural differences are no small thing, can get ugly at times.

I'm married to a fine ass Korean woman.

My ex was obsessive over kpop and sc2 players and that whole thing. Cute shit and all that. She's now with a fat middle aged nerd that prob wishes she was a jap.

I lol.

Making her have your children?

About to marry my Japanese gf, moving to Japan. Ive never been into animu nor Japan culture.

How does it make you feel a man with no interest in anything related to Japan is living your dream?

this thread needs pictures

holy fuck. you said it. you said it all. it much less aggressive words than i could have managed.

[spoiler] still got a coworker who gives me his parking space coz he thinks im setting him up with her sister. it has been 3 months now [/spoiler]

Nah, not gonna happen. A man who actually respects his Japanese wife keeps such images for himself.

I couldn't give less of a fuck. Unless she has big, bouncy tits.

Literally having any other woman with ass tits and a lovely grown up voice

>Having a nordic wife

>Having a Japanese girlfriend who likes doing it in the butt

Having a Japanese girlfriend who likes doing it in the butt who likes get fucked in the pussy by the nordic wife while watching anime

underrated