List people who shouldn't be allowed to drive. I'll start:

Old fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ObdequWUJ3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spoiled cunts

Blind people...

trans/mentally ill

He shouldn't be allowed to do a lot of things.

women

You
Going on b/ and creating a thread disqualifies you from everything.

edgy

Niggers.

young fucks

an old fuck would have just slammed into me were it not for my godly reflexes, i'm literally SEETHING right now

everyone is lucky i have self control or people would be shot today

Mexicans

omg this, they are very stupid I'm not even joking, most of the accidents on the road, it's because of them, even the most ridiculous ones.

THEY ARE THE WORST, especially the female ones in walmart that park in handicapped spots

People with anger issues

who the fuck backs up on a one way without looking and doesn't stop when i start beeping

literally would have slammed into me if i didn't reverse and maneuver out of the way of people walking in back of me fucking deaf retarded cunt

White people with guns

One merged into me yesterday. Apparently didn't check her mirror at all, and couldn't stand to be in the longer lane that was stopped at the stop light.

Of course the buck-toothed cunt wanted to avoid involving the insurance...

bikers

chinks

They also can't find anything when they drive. I work at the airport parking lot and nine times out of ten they end up missing their exit and end up God knows where. Usually the clearly marked employee lot.

Then when they finally stumble their way into the proper lot, not a damn one of them writes down where they parked their car. Then they play victim when they get back and can't find it.

Dindu. Din. Du.

Old Asian ladies. They are fucking terrible. They pay zero attention, and I'm beginning to think they actually have worse peripheral vision than everyone else.

Anyone who thinks they're a good driver

They also like to haul ass in parking lots with their monkey music bass all the way up.

What the fuck was he doing?

omg although I agree that old folks on the road can be scary,
age really has nothing to do with it!
Its about proper training and teaching respect for others on the road.
And its getting worse, today, with cars that have back up cameras and lane departure warnings...
and many other things that basically deny the need to look out the windows and know how to drive.
TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO DRIVE FIRST, BEFORE YOU GIVE THEM ALL THESE DANGEROUS GADGETS.

women

Men under the age of 30

literally lost my favorite car to one of these fucks. He turned right from a fucking middle Lane while I was in the right lane and ran me off the road and totaled my car. Fuck I wish we had that wall.

You obviously never drove a bike before. He lost stability, and couldn't help but fall off.

Statistically this is true, but I think old Asian women still win the race in terms of terrible driving.

anyone who earns less than 70k a year
minorities
women
people who dont fix/clean their cars
asspies
handicaps
anyone under 18

driving is a privilege and not everyone deserves it.

Rolling Coal driver.

Ok, now you're just a fucking Nazi...

Front swings out a bit. Physics says "ok back wheel, follow that front wheel" and follows the swing. Rider says "no front wheel I wanted you to go THIS way" rear wheel is like "WTF dude making me swing the other way now?" so now the front wheel and the rear wheel are in a pissing match with the driver who is now frantically trying to make the front wheel do what he wants. This causes a feedback loop making it worse and worse until they both decide to leave the party.

but now he's investing in cases of aloe vera

No, he is not. Driving indeed is a privilege and the fucks he listed can't drive for shit.

Asians and niggers.

Asians because so many seem overwhelmed by the activity and can't handle it.

Niggers because they seem to think they are the only people on the road and do literally whatever the fuck they want. Like stop in the middle of the fucking road to chat with another nigger without any regard to the fact that it is a road and that's what their porch is for.

That's why I asked nigger

Of course this isn't bait.

"DOCTORS HATE HIM
Find out this mans natural life hack to shed pounds in SECONDS!"

youtu.be/ObdequWUJ3U

ill take that as a compliment. thank you

>at stop light, turns green
>as soon as the car in front of me starts moving, minivan in next lane tries to merge in front of me
>at an intersection
>oh gee its a woman

On the other hand
>passing car in two lane interchange
>minivan comes from behind
>driver begins screaming at me as he tailgates and backs off repeatedly
>as soon as he gets the opportunity, near miss passes me, cuts me off and slams the brakes

I conclude anyone in a minivan is a moron.

road hog bicyclists during rush hour

Tankslapper.

You'd think theirs would be better

ur a pussy

There are ways to recover from that. One of them is to NOT try to control the front wheel directly. that guy might have been trying too hard.

add guys that drive alone and use a car to drive pretty much everywhere, even if it's < 5 min distance walking or using a bike. Cars take too much space if there aren't passengers

Nazi or not, these standards would make the roads safer. Fucking teens with cell phones.

People that don't stop before crosswalks
People that don't stop at 4 way stops
People that don't know to go at 4 way stops
People that go slow in the leftmost lane (rightmost lane if you're a britfag)
People that don't watch for Pedestrians
People that don't watch for Cyclists
Anyone Driving a really shitty vehicle ready to break anything that will cause loss of control and cause an accident
Anyone that is generally careless

You obviously don't know how to answer a question appropriately. Not all faggots that ride bikes know what this is..... I've had this happen in a jeep. It's called death wobble.
A combination of poor road conditions and lack of driving skill!

>ps bikers are all faggots...not homosexual, just fucking faggots!
>typical biker
>age 54
>gender male
>bike Harley
>race white
>occupation finances
Tell me why bikers are cool and relivent again?????????

especially the ones with trucks

Muslims

Woman backed into me in a parking lot the other day. Pressed up against my front bumper in her massive truck. DOESNT MOVE. Gets out to look at me. "I didnt see you omg"

She didnt even bother looking.
Proceeds to drop iphone
Shatters screen
Cries

The fuck

correct except for the part about the rider causing the wheel to turn back. It's because the forward momentum the wheel turns back and forth except for each time it turns the wheel some of the forward momentum is transfered to the way the tire is pointing that's why gradually the wobble becomes worse. So a slight nudge on the handle bars can cause the bike to do what happend in the vid.

People in tractors

Niggers, spics, old fucks and asians. Oh and blindfags.

Cont
Anyone that texts while driving
Anyone that makes or answers non emergency calls when driving
Old Fucks
People that don't signal their turns
Tailgaters
Anyone that doesn't treat a motor vehicle like the 4 tons of steel with lethal momentum that will fuck anybody's day over if you make a mistake.
Anyone that would rent a Uhaul

millions of years worth of this one right here. I've lived and traveled through most of the U.S., currently live in Washington and I fucking swear these country bumbkin fucks have no idea how to look for fucking pedestrians. Fuck Washington state drivers.

Well MAYBE it is because the driver gets more comfortable having driven for a while? People who has just got their license are more prone to cause or be involved in accidents wether they are 20 or 40.

heroin addicts

>8000 pound car

youre failing math arent you kid?

I would assert that salary matters not, but anyone that owns a European car should have their licenses taken

the Chinkz, they pretty much murder people since they would have to pay medical expenses if they just hurt them but didn't kill them

>anyone that owns a european car

does that include any car with european parts? because that's every fucking car

No I just live in 'Murica and that's what most SUVs that I've checked the GVWR on says.

>List people who shouldn't be allowed to drive.

1] People
2] Robots
3] Cats

His arm looks a little red

>anyone that owns a European car
It's like you WANT people to drive inferior American cars

OP you the boss

I was just thinking at the moment about how much I hate old fucks

i have anger issues and im a very safe driver.

gvwr is the total amount of everything in the car and itself, including passengers and cargo, that it will still run amicably.

most cars, on average, let alone suv's, are not 4 tons

Ooooh, that makes way more sense. Thank's for correcting me, user.

Not sure what you mean. Car parts are made all over the world from ching Chong land to beanville. Most of them are owned by one of the 3 American companies with factories everywhere. That said, I mean cars you would associate with Europe. Examples being Mercedes, Saab, or the worst of them all, BMW. The people in America that drive them are yuppie fucks that think they own the road because they went broke trying to keep the car running so they're angry now.

It's like you have such a napoleon complex that the world only consists of America and Europe to you.
That said, euro cars are trash. Honda and Ford are master race manufacturers

depends on how many Tumblrinas are in the car tho

That's not what a Napoleon complex is idiot.

>that dumbass caption
Why do social networks ruin all funny images?

>old
>asian
>women
No wonder.

Don't get short!

At least nazis wanted everyone of their race, regardless of income, to have acheap access to a car.

For you

Chinks

Asian women
Blacks
Teenagers

Underrated

Yes it is buddy.
>I feel so small and powerless in this world I refuse to acknowledge the existence of half of it

Jake Paul

More male drivers on the road, of course it's going to skew high toward men in accidents. Look at the drivers you pass, I guarantee 3 out of 4 of them are men.

>List people who shouldn't be allowed to drive

>civic owners
>moostang overs
>subaru owners

Science is for dumbasses right guys?

People that drive big trucks and don't have a job that requires a truck are insecure retards.

>everyone is lucky i have self control or people would be shot today

Someone who doesn't let it go after it happens and instead considers going into a shooting spree when angered shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Anyone with a handicap sticker

saved for rekt bread

check out ADVchina on youtube, they gopro bike rides and talk about interesting shit about China. You'll see they're all overly confident aggressive drivers