Well we did it, America. We ruined Trump's administration...

Well we did it, America. We ruined Trump's administration. He's been castrated and he's sitting there trying to figure out why.

Because we are bigger than you, Trump. We are a great nation and we will not let a two-bit thug hustler rip us off.

That means you, buddy. Rapist cuck asshole. Tax cheat. Draft dodging pussy bitch.

We are so done with you. So very very very done with you. Go the fuck away loser. Go the fuck away.

>inb4 assblasted white trash

The RAISE Act just made it law that you have to speak English to become a Citizen, LOL.

He can't even make deals. That's his Thing, right?

He hasn't made good on a single promise by passing a law in Congress yet. Not one.

Weak, sad. No leadership. No deals.

And? Most people use English in the US so it should be a requirement.

Shut up, Scaramucci! It's your own damn fault you got fired.

Op how's 6th grade?

OP was not a faggot today. Fuck low iq Trumpcuck supporters.

sure you did.

How is your cucking going?

so what do you do with your life?

Cry some more you faggot trap pussy leftwing bitch. You can't admit that hes a better choice than Bernie "ill rip off all upper class so you pussy millenials can have free shit you dont deserve" Sanders and Hillary "I'm a dumb cunt who would turn us into the biggest shithole 3rd world country within my first year" Clinton. Stop fucking crying and acting like trump is about to get in trouble for absolutely goddamn nothing. Its just your fucking pathetic delusional mind that cant lrocess the fact that he won fair and square because of condescending faggots like you who feel entitled to free shit for no reason. Man the fuck up, admit defeat, move forward with this nation as a whole, or fucking leave this country you pussy fucking whining pansey fag shaft. Jesus Christ I'd love to kick your goddamn fucking teeth in...

BTW, empire trump WILL serve a minimum of 2 terms. Mark my words bitch. Get fucking used to America becoming am ever better country...

sad repeating, spewing memes everywhere.

Whatever he is doing. Atleast he doesnt suck Trumps cock like you.

That spam bot is busy in another thread. It'll make its way here when it's done more than likely.

Fucking retarded Trumpsupporyers.

>Muh america
>Muh fake news

>35% approval rating
>two terms
pick one

HURR DURR FUKIN CUCK M8 GUD ONE YOU SHOWED HIM

"It will be sooooooo easy"

"The job is harder than I thought it would be"

"On day 1 we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare"

"Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated"

Deal to repeal and replace: FAILED

Deal to repeal: FAILED

Deal to replace: FAILED

Deal to Punish China for currency manipulation: FAILED

Deal to Build a wall: FAILED

Deal to leave NAFTA: FAILED

Deal to leave NATO: FAILED

Deal to anything else: FAILED

so dejected a
sad ad hom was
his only response

sad, bitter loser

Found the cuck.

so?

this

He can't get anything done in Congress. Stalled agenda. Lame duck president already only six months in.

Sadly the only thing that will save him now is invading North Korea. 300,000 dead.

Atleast you know what you are.

>Where's my participation trophy, the thread
>inb4 clever ad hom response like 'drumpfkin reeeeeee'

You sure thought you had it in the bag the first time, didnt ya..

Nice response. All insult, no points or facts. Typical retarded 6yr old...

Defend his 35% approval rating then faggot

You may want to suck his orange dick but the rest of us are tired of his childish bullshit

Cause hes supposed to fix Obama's ducked system in 7months? Lol, cry more you delusional nigger biscuit

Cause hes supposed to fix Obama's fucked system in 7months? Lol, cry more you delusional nigger biscuit

>i completely failed to understand what i learned in social studies 3 years ago in the 5th grade
White trash detected.

so?!

Why the fuck did you vote for him if not for his promises? Or did you vote for him just to piss people off?

ITT: Delusions of grandeur, bait and the newfags who take.

p.s.
He's most certainly your president, you haven't "won" a fucking thing and get used to Trump knocking you shittards down a few more pegs in the next 8 years.

>see every trump post in this thread

Kek. He is mad. Getting tired of sucking Trumps cock?

Don't feed the goons user maybe they will go back to SA

The Republitards have had 8 fucking years of opposition to come up with a decent healthcare scheme and so far the best they've come up with is "We'll undo Obamacare"

Defend that, you prick

>Points
>Facts
>Support Trump
>Pic one

you liberal retards will never get rid of trump.

"I know you are but what am I!"... Havent heard a good ol I'm rubber you're glue since my 4yr old said one... Are second graders supposed to be on this board? Someone ban this underage fag salad..

>He won by a landslide.
>His base certainly hasn't broken seeing as he drained the swamp, built the wall, repealed Obamacare, and locked her up.

sure kid

You're a fucking idiot

The bot just got done spamming the other thread and then it shows up here the exact second the other thread image caps? HOW THE FUCK?!

..i think you meant to phrase that a different way. Do you have autism or something?

oh look its a twelve year old.
the best you have to offer.

It's really not difficult to have multiple tabs open and do what they're doing. A fucking loser? Sure? But it's probably not a bot.

uses vulgar ad hom.
muh intelligent

you really need to move on kid.

>Spamming Trump threads with images of fuckable girls

You sure are showing us.

Trump supporters sure feel the pain from being fucked in the ass.

we got him boys, this is finally the proof that we need.

what's there to defend?
you seem to have underlying issues.

Thata why he won, right? Cause of 35%? Did every American vote if their approval? Or just the lazy left dems that sit at their fucking computer all day hitching about everything onlune while the others actually work? Its easy to have a shitty approval rating when only the delusionals are voting..

Example. If I survey 1000 people if sex with a minor should be legal, but I only ask a majority of pedophiles, what the fuck do you expect the outcome to be? You fucking left wing dumbas s pedophile...

You realize it's a bot right? It won't respond.

Maybe because the US doesn't even have an official language?

so?

this guy has the right idea
shillary or trump, we all like tits
>w8 we dont, fucking lefties all suck tranny cock

more childish responses.

Alexi, hurry up and call out the other 999 paid Russian shit posters to flood this thread and make it look like the people love Trump! Otherwise all our vote total swapping will have been for nothing.

>Republicans work

sure kid