Suspicious package found at football stadium In Manchester, England...

Suspicious package found at football stadium In Manchester, England. Police say that they have carried out a ''controlled'' explosion of the suspicious package. If not found there would of been 70 thousand people inside the stadium. MI5 moved up the threat of a IRA attack on England up to ''severe'' earlier this week. Who was it? IRA or ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/11/republican-dissident-terror-threat-level-raised-in-britain
youtube.com/watch?v=KbuHvKHRW1s
youtube.com/watch?v=hi6iBjzmkdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIA aka ISIS gets my vote

>Who was it?
(You)

>IRA or ISIS

What's the difference? They're both non-white terrorists.

>Ahmed detected

The IRA send out phone warnings and are to incompetent to get a bomb into a station. My money is on some disgruntled sandnigger kid who spoke to an ISIS faggot on Skype who taught him how to make explosives and to bomb something culturally relevant to Europe. What's more relevant that watching 22 men who earn more money than you?

But since he is nothing but simple sandnigger, he didn't know how to hide a bomb like the faggot he is.

I'd say the IRA were smarter than what ISIS are now, they had hundreds of people in main land England putting bombs everywhere while ISIS struggle to find any target in England.

I guess it all come down to whether or not the Irish are still retarded drunk fuckers or not

IRA plant bombs, ISIS use people.

don't you have a camel to fuck or something you sand nigger

If it was the IRA you all pretty much deserved it, since England fucked Ireland over for hundreds of years.

>tfw no plump milf chav to sit on my dick

Oh come on, if you had an Island full of drunk retards right next to you, Would you not invade them over and over again?

>MI5 moved up the threat of a IRA attack on England up to ''severe'' earlier this week.

You sure about that?

The generic terrorist attack level has been severe for a while don't think they have individual terrorist levels

We've been at defcom 4 for a couple of years I thought

Probably a ham sandwich

Posturing after the allahu ackbar rehearsal

About 20 drunk Irishmen brought chaos to England and came about 10ft from killing Thatcher.

If these ISIS pricks were half as good as the IRA then we'd be swimming in shit right now.

I don't even think it will be a terrorist attack, just a 'suspect package'

IRA are morons for attacking Manchester since we all basically have at least 1 Irish Grandad (not that we are plastic paddies like Boston)

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/11/republican-dissident-terror-threat-level-raised-in-britain

t. 'scotch-irish' American

>t. paddy mcguinnes 1/50th welsh on his mothers side who regularly donates to noraid

IRA think you're traitors and such
The only English city they won't attack is Liverpool but that's because most of Derry and about half of Belfast live there.

>2016
>attending sportsball games

They nearly killed the whole royal family but the man who was going to do it turned himself in and became an informer. They had hundreds of men in England operating all over the country, they could have gone on the streets with an AK47 and start opening fire on civilians but that's why the IRA is different to ISIS.

IRA incompetent

The IRA launched mortars at Downing Street and bombed a hotel where the prime minister was staying

They were competent enough

I saw on twitter " controled explosion by mine-clearing forces" is it real guys ?

Did it exploded

Yet they still couldn't kill her

They blew whatever it was up.
Probably just someone's lunch.

The IRA are still a thing? Sounds like more britcuck "dont get mad at the brown people" bullshit.

>Americans

"WE WUZ IRISH N SHIEET"

pathetic

The mods really should get a separate flag for Boston IP addresses so we can identify you more quickly. Then again you make it pretty easy as it is.

You have no idea. There are Americans here who claim to be Irish or Italian. It's hilarious because they're usually just dumb white trash that keeps fucking the same dumb white trash in their neighborhood.

There are more people in America who claim to be Irish than there are Irish people in the world. It's very strange.

Lol at brits. Your nation is dying.

JESUS CHRIST TURN ON CNN

OH THE HUMANITY

THEY SPARED NO ONE NOT EVEN THE CHILDREN

>rifle butt resting on her shoulder instead of armpit

REEEEEEE

No, go away Maddow.

Fucl off Boston scum.

HOW DID IT COME TO THIS

> Be British
> pay twenny quid for a blowjob
> go to football instead
> pay twenny quid
> get blown

Im sure its just a propaganda tool and ISIS will use it in there next video " your not safe anywhere" blah blah blah you fucked up.Shame because Manchester United are one of the most decorated clubs around the globe especially with middle easterns.

BAWWW GAWD HE KILT HIM

Ireland's population is 10% non-Irish born (ignoring the nogs you also have)

Kill yourself paddy

Britcucks deserve it tbqh

It's most likely the ISIS. If IRA wanted to cause some shit, the bomb would be implemented at a classic English mosque

youtube.com/watch?v=KbuHvKHRW1s

I was visiting Ireland once for a holiday, and as I staggered out of the pub someone grabbed me around the neck.

"Ei you a Protistint or a Catholic?" he squealed.

"Well, I'm not of an agnostic deist with a neo-Buddhist philosophy."

"Aye cunt, but are ya a Pritistant agnostic deist with a neo-Buddhist philosophy, or a Catholic agnostic deist with a neo-Buddhist philosophy."

Tbqh though this was probably just some muppet leaving his bag somewhere by accident.

not an argument
>inb4 paddie
I'm a Swedish-German-English mongrel, but Brits definitely fucked the Irish over for no reason

inb4 its a 15 piece cutlery set

Someone had to have a go a unifying these godforsaken islands

Sauce? Not that I don't believe you but it sounds interesting read.

>serrated blade
>weighted handle

There's no reason to be carrying that about on the street unless you intend to do serious harm.

Yes our non Irish born population are brits that have fled here. kek

Just planning the next invasion

>IRA
doubt.jpg

What does Isle of Man do?

IRA will be too busy watching the game as most of them love english football.

ISIS

>IRA think you're traitors and such

Doubtful

ITS ON MSNBC RIGHT NOW

South Armagh psychopath republicans aside, the IRA did not practice civilian killing, at least not intentionally.

For a short time in ' they said for every 'Ra man killed, three Prod civies would die but shut that shut down very quickly.

I hate when cucks compare the IRA to ISIS in an effort to bring white people to ISIS terrorists as a 'See, whites did it too.' argument when the IRA's bombing targeted high level politicians and sought to damage infrastructure and economy in order to cripple Britain.

ISIS is a bunch of virgin angry teenage alcoholics with no purpose in life wanting to die for no reason by killing any and all, as shown by the Paris attackers who were all Yob youths with drink problems and drug problems.

>For a short time in '71

You guys still lost a war to potatoes though.

It was noted IRA terrorist Muhammad bin Dublin

Awful shame it was found

my brother in law was actually at the match with his family, all out now though.

Brit/pol, get in yer lads

It was a hoax you cunt

>yfw actual niggers can paint better murals than unionists.

>MI5 moved up the threat of a IRA attack on England
No, they moved up the threat of an ISIS attack and used the IRA as a cover because otherwise cucks and muzzies would scream "muh Islamophobia".

For all their shit, the IRA didn't like killing civilians. When they bombed Manchester they openly apologised and regretted having injured civilians.

hahahahaha he looks like el chapo

youtube.com/watch?v=hi6iBjzmkdE 3:46 mark is the sauce

And you guys lost one to starving chinks.

Your country makes inexcusably bad food.

>car bombs
>don't like killing civilians

Pick one and only one

>sportsball

Kill yourself, hipster scum.

Fucking potatoes. Thats more embarrassing than Australia losing to birds.

Political murals honestly own

>O'sama bin Laden

>Hurr some civilians got killed so they actually loved killing civilians and might as well be equivalent to ISIS who go out their way to maximise civilian casualties and never go after politicians.

The IRA targeted politicians and infrastructure mostly. Most car bombs were designed to kill either politicians, or else British soldiers, not some random greengrocer and his family out watching football.

The IRA was not one big unified group, so obviously some parts didn't give a shit about civilian casualties, but overall, attacking civilians was not a central part of their strategy, unlike ISIS who if given the choice between shooting the prime minister or shooting some random family, would probably pick the family just because they can kill more than 1 that way.

It's the reason why the IRA bombed the conservative conference, attacked bases and blew up MPs, while ISIS prefers to gun down random concertgoers and people on the metro instead.

My bet is ISIS. The IRA are irrelevant. No one wants that shit hole that is the north. 6 billion a year to run the place. I get wanting the 32 but 6 billions and the hassles not worth.

>No one wants that shit hole that is the north.

Show a single poll from the Republic that indicates this.

The IRA started as they were trying to stop discrimination and killings and Catholics. After the Troubles led to a stalemate between the IRA and British Army, political peace was gained and Northern Ireland stopped discrimination of Catholics.

What you have now are shitty 'dissidents' who are nothing but professional criminal gangs hijacking the legacy of the IRA. It's not different in the Protestant community with the UVF, Red Hand Commando and the other terrorist/paramilitary groups turning themselves into criminal gangs.

The Catholic and Protestant communities need to work together and kick out all Nationalists/ Republicans and Unionists/Loyalists. With this, Northern Ireland might be able to achieve something.

What you got against the welsh fag boy, rather fuck sheep than potatoes.

to a piece of bread

There not all bad in South Armagh, granted they had quite a few psychopaths in their ranks. But most of them were dedicated to the cause.