By telling women that they're NEVER at fault...

By telling women that they're NEVER at fault, you're telling them they're too stupid and naive to comprehend the idea of risk assessment and that big brother will take care of the problem after the fact rather than encouraging them to avoid it altogether.

But women ARE stupid

no truer words have have ever been typed into a keyboard

Yeah, women are generally pretty fucking dumb.
Most of them lack the self-reflection to even notice when they are being sluts and can't even speak up for themselves. If you want to dress slutty, that's fine, you just need to be able to speak up and defend yourself if someone takes it as an invitation.
Also, I don't really know why so many girls get blackout drunk and expect not to be taken advantage of. I'm pretty fucked up in my views on this, but I usually act drunker than I am so that the guy I want skips smalltalk (and partially foreplay). I just go out for sex, but most women are trying to keep the image up that they are not doing it for their ego.

Women suffer from consequence agnosia. This is why they can't into logic - they have trouble with cause and effect and chains of reasoning. This is also why they are prone to magical thinking.

Yeah
cause something as brutal, invasive and cruel as rape, can have an excuse at all

'Victim' apologist detected

By playing along with the "I was drunk, therefore rape" narrative, you're taking significance away from women who were actually raped

I feel like this is a weird analogy. I don't flash my cash on the ghetto because I assume it's a hostile /criminal environment, but if I went to a party dressed as a whore I don't expect the people at the party to be criminals /rapists. I believe in accountability and women are just as wrong as men when drunk but I don't like the analogy lol.

>women are just as wrong as men when drunk
WRONG

>She's not accountable for her actions while drunk
>He is accountable for for his actions while drunk
>No double standard here

>treat males as if they are all opportunistic sociopaths

grand logic OP

maybe you know, you just should't rape

>Expect humans to be pieces of shit

I see no problem here

>erect penis needs to be shoved in vagina

>vagina does not seek out and envelop penis

it's simple if you aren't an autist

Not all ghettos are dangerous, not all parties are safe.
You don't flash your money walking anywhere because it makes you a target. You must then take care of yourself or deal with what can happen next.

If you flash your boobs or anything of value you become a target. You take care of yourself or deal with what can happen.

OPs post is to promote ownership of actions instead of placing blame after the fact.

>98% of rapes
>98% of violent crime

maybe we should just #killallmen and be done with it yeah?

Sure, but it doesn't matter if she says yes and goes along with everything, or even instigates the sexual incounter, it'll still be considered rape if she decides it was later. Regardless of if he was drunk at the time too.

Retards itt defending OP, why don't you move to Turkey and convert to Islam already?

>consenting
>while drunk

>It's retarded to recognize that some situations are riskier than others

Retard detected
Under no other circumstance is "I was drunk" a get out of responsibility free card

So then the drunk guy was unable to consent as well, by that lodgic. How is he at fault if he was in as much control of his actions as she was?

Women want the rights of being an adult without the responsibilities.

>ex and I fucked drunk all the time
>she was a huge horndog while drunk or even buzzed
>at the time it's the greatest thing ever
>biggest cock she's ever had
>hardest she ever came
>hottest sex hands down
>we both wake up the next morning, her always hung over (I'm a bit of an alcoholic and can handle a lot of liquor)
>goes on about how terrible of an idea it was
>she's so sick
>she's so sore
>she shouldn't have done it
>she initiated maybe 90% of all drunk sex
>almost all sober sex was initiated by me and it was mediocre
She may have changed her mind after the ordeal, but hey it was good at the time, right?

You monster, you should be castrated for raping that poor, innocent girl
>Sarcasam

> flashing boobs makes you a target

Another weird assumption of fault. Why isn't the rapist the one to blame? The rapist is always the one to blame.

Because not putting any blame on the victim means you're not discouraging that kind of behavior

>Oh you walked up to a group of niggers and called them niggers and got the shit kicked out of you? You poor little thing, it's not your fault at all