xray request here are the rules:
1- thin fabric and light colors preferable
2- no bra or bikini
3- good quality pic
4- no niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/q/samefag-check-a506248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've got the x-ray here, and I'm afraid the news is not good. It's a pulmonary sarcoma, stage four. She needs to begin putting her final affairs in order. I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this. My condolences.

Also, it says you're a foreveralone cringelord and that you should fuck off with this sad faggotry.

and your post says you are a sad little man dying for attention... it's ok at least your mom loves you

>inb4 280 underage spergs posting fb pics of girls they've never spoken to

Yeah, Sup Forums isn't pathetic as fuck AT ALL

>kek

>replying just to cry and complain
>not doing anything else
you are right, not pathetic at all

>ironic irony is ironic

agree'd
little boys desperate to see titties and coochie from girls they will never have the balls to say anything too. wow this chan has become so full spergy little shits its hardly worth coming to anymore.

surprisingly nice result

yeah like it was never full of spergs..xray were there before you started posting your traps you gaylord

nice job user!
one more?

best i could do with that shitty quality

x-ray?

not in the old days it wasn't
this gay sissy trap shit ..with you ugly fucking dude in panties ...all these "rate muh dick " threads etc...
a trap for you stupid mother fuckers who don't know where the term originated from , was when you COULDN"T tell that is had a penis UNTIL it took it's clothes off...hence ACKBARS phrase " it's a trap " ..
IT ISNT just a fucking queer in a pair of panties who just is fucking ugly as shit desperate for attention and faggots in the closet desperate for a cock in there mouth.
and the rest of this shit nonsense that Sup Forums has become...and XRAY was done by anons who could actually accomplish the task not this shit it is now..fuck you cant even tell hardly anything has changed except the fucking color in the pic..so go suck a cock you closeted queer.

/thread

nice samefaging
Sup Forums was never good it was just new
you are just a bitter fucktard not realising how much of a retard you are. xray, gmask, png/zip. it was never good, never funny. just move on you bitter cuck

Do it nigg

>no niggers
hahhaaha

this is also shows how fucking stupid you are , because IF YOU KNEW HOW to check for samefagging YOU stupid dick sucking queer YOU would know that isn't me so again go back to your closet you shitty little queer.

hmmm

Thanks man!

well , you're wrong gfys

haha sure thing bud. like i'm devoted enough to add an extension to mybrowser... I haven't sunken aslow as you have. go back to your traps and your memes

>IF YOU KNEW HOW to check for samefagging
is that actually a thing?

uhuh you are still a miserable fat and invisible nobody that no one cares about.

funny AND original! what a guy! you must be so fun to be around! I bet you slay them pussies

4chandata.org/q/samefag-check-a506248

becareful though it is has redirects in it make adblock is on

cant see shit, too much light and filters

or you can Google it that might be safer.

she either has something under or has big fucking pancakes.. either way i'm sorry

It's cool

do this one, please!

?

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

Please

go away,
no one cares what you think , or what your opinion is.

Here

aww who hurt you?

Should be good

girl on right is the one i want but feel free to do one on left too, thx

righty plz

i appreciate your work OP

pic unrelated

Please

Please, so please!

How can everyone not do this? Basic x-ray is day one photo edit skill.

enjoy her matching bra

Can more be done or is this he limit?

bump

Also this one if you can. The fabric is really thin

did you even read OP? No bra. Material is too thick (just like your skull)

Just her bra clearly will do it for me.

And rules? Only rule here is not to post CP

thats the best between lighting and color. you can make it stand out more but the image quality will only get worse

i wonder how long it's been since he's even seen those titties

What kind of software is being used here?

paint

any photo editing software that lets you mess with hue/sat levels so things like gimp, photoshopp, and i think paint.net

im guessing photoshop. any image editor will work, such as gimp. does noone ever use google?

I know it's a shitty quality but can something be done? Op please

This might be the only day when I get to see my sister's nips op please help

How about this one OP?

Why not go for the real thing, admittedly they look better now.

bump

She's obviously wearing a bra, you idiot.

Also, she's fourteen.

One could say it fits her

possible?

Here

Another

?