Are American really that religious?

Are American really that religious?

A greater percentage of Americans are religious than Europeans. Does that answer your question?

My parents didn't let me play pokemon because it supported evolution.

Should have played digimon because it's has zero-sum evolution

No, and if they are it's usually Pr*testantism which doesn't even require you to go to church or anything anyway

No, most of them just say they are Christians because they were forced by their parents at an early age to become Christians. They don't actually put in work to be an actual Christian

thay re not really religious, they just like the big religious shows.

It only "supports" evolution in the original sense of the word, i.e. the development of an individual during its life. That's not in conflict with the Bible, right? That children become adolescents and later become adults is not anti-Christian.

>fundies
>logic
Choose one and only one.

consider that Americans literally mutilate their own babies' penises and die by the thousands for Israel, the justification for the former being to stop masturbation and the latter being mistranslated Bibles, and I think you will have the answer to your question.

>fundies

*tips fedora*

I am glad to see a fellow gentlesir redditor here xD

Even Muslims don't hate Pokémon for that reason, they just banned the cards in Egypt once because the silver energy symbol looks like a star of David. Kind of.

Redditors are more conservative than you think, they even have elected GOP officials.

>hurr durr fedora

You sound like typical facebook jihadist

>pack your bags
>Pakis get to stay while Poles are tractor beamed right back

Why you don't celebrate the greater Christian holiday then?

How the fuck did it support evolution? Sure they "evolved" in a sense but that's pretty fucking far from evolution. It's more comparable to growing up as you get stronger.

Vanguard and Butterfly? That's an odd item build.

how do you know so much about muslims ?

What do you think

proof that Americans are retarded and Scandinavians are superior

>Azerbaijan
Based Soviets

that's awesome i'm gonna need to visit now

Honestly pissed off how short-sided our politicians were, communism does amazing work on muslims. Should have let them have their way with Afghanistan; 911 probably would never have happened.

A lot of people can't understand gradual change

>that feel when no american practicing Catholic gf

This, they seem like pop christians or some shit, shouting how much they love jesus 24/7 while not giving a shit about living like actual christians

>Irreligion map

You do know that our "95% catholic" and "almost 100% religious" is a data self-reported by our catholic church, don't you?

Methodology for this percentage goes thus:

>If you were baptised by a catholic church, you are a catholic forever
>Apostasy and conversion does NOT affect that, so any change of your faith is meaningless to our statistics

I could become a muslim and I still would be counted as a catholic according to our 'statistics'.

Passively religious, most people don't think about it until you someone disagrees with religion and then they suddenly become good Christians.