Do you cucklord ass eaters not understand that we, America's liberal left patriots...

Do you cucklord ass eaters not understand that we, America's liberal left patriots, are never going to let Trump operate in our country.

DO YOU NOT GET THAT?

It's fucking high time you wake up and realize who is in charge of this motherfucker. Hint: It aint' the red states.

I'm tired and don't want to wake up so shut the fuck up and let me sleep.

>Do you cucklord ass eaters not understand that we, America's liberal left patriots, are never going to let Trump operate in our country.

Precious snowflake, do not chafe your dick. Trump is in charge and is cleaning this nation of the Jew nigger scum injustice inflicted by the sole nigger President. Relax and enjoy the ride.

TRUMP 2020

How come nobody in the press makes the obvious connection between Jimmy Savile enjoying young pussy and his best friend Prince Charles?

MAGA

>liberal left
>patriots

Pick only one

If nothing else, we're burning up a lot of Trump's money keeping his Nigerian spammers busy posting asian girls.

What do you think he has to shell out every day just to defend himself on Sup Forums?

Just a reminder to the Trump faggots. He's not our president. The United States has REJECTED the rapist tax cheat draft dodger.

Or we're sick is you faggots spmming this bullshit. How many fucking threads do you mongaloids need?

This creep has always been a rapist loser. Always. Without his money, he's just a worthless, stupid piece of shit. A moronic dick. A boneheaded buttfucking moron.

till you quit, we'll never sleep

It is what it is Trump faggots. He is the nation's #1 beta.

This is what a real president looks like. You will never get anywhere close homo Trump.

I don't vote or even believe in government but I'm down for two full terms of trump. In my 40's and never seen such a shitfest in my life. The most entertaining government since bush flew a few planes into some buildings

What? Did your Fake News BULLSHIT backfire on you, ya fucking weak ass old pedophile.

Are tired of the winning yet, ya cowardly PRICK.

quit replying to these troll threads

GET HIM GONE, AMERICA!! GET HIM GONE!! STUFF THIS FAGGOT RAPIST TAX CHEAT IN A PRISON CELL!

America's patriots (the liberal left) have crushed homo Trump's nuts in a vise. How does it feel to lose, asshole?

You cannot win this one, faggot. You cannot win.