I'm gonna fook him up inside 4 rounds! Mark my words!

I'm gonna fook him up inside 4 rounds! Mark my words!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sznc28imsI4
youtu.be/Yi-RfdtjMQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would love to see this guy 1 punch KO floyd like he did to aldo. floyd is a cocky cunt who isnt funny.

>overrated mama fighter 1 punches the best boxer in the world

Ok kid.

This mma fighter has another thing coming. I dont think he quite understand how hard a real boxer can punch.

I am going to pirate the whole thing and watch it, what is yur point m8?

>best boxer in the world
Well, yeah he is good at using the rules to win, but hes a shit boxer.

Fuck i fell for the bait

you guys do realize the fight will be about as real as WWE.. right?

Its all to get ppv revenue ya tards, none of its real, floyd and the mick are probably laughing and lighting cigars with blank checks as we speak

Where is the timestamp coling mcfaggor?

/thread

wait what, so just because they're getting paid loads for the fight it has to be fake?

>undefeated
>shit boxer
Just another mmatard who doesn't understand boxing. This is why McFaggor is gonna lose, and I'm gonna laugh.

They get paid either way. May as well have an actual fight for nothing more than personal pride That being said, I'm still about 50/50 on whether it's rigged or not.

Yeah. Check the odds online. Floyd is gonna take it

Whitey will get fucked by big black Floyd.
The jews have scripted this to happen.

maybe not straight up rigged, but i agree the refs or judges or whoever will try to even it up like most big sporting events

Why do boxingfags always default to this "he doesn't understand boxing" argument like it's some mystical knowledge.
He understands he's to stand toe to toe and try to knock the consciousness out of of him. It's not that hard to grasp.

Floyd is actually the smaller fighter, retard.

I think McGreggor will come out and try to pressure Floyd punches and his size, Floyd will wait him out, touch him up along the way, once McGreggor runs out steam Floyd will continue to touch him up and get TKO by stoppage

Because it's not just about trying to hit the other guy as hard as you can. It was said Floyd is a shitty boxer who wins by the rules. That makes no sense for someone with a record of 49-0.

It's an Official Boxing Match, you know that right?

>imagine being this autistic

boxing is more than that, its all about love and hugs

youtube.com/watch?v=Sznc28imsI4

i really hope mcgregor splits floyds nigger head in half before he starts his gay hugging shit

At the end of the day, a winner is a winner is a winner. Having a boring match won't change the fact that Collin will lose.

With MMA rules Floyd gets his ass kicker. It wouldn't last 30 seconds.

Butt, being this will be a Boxxing match Floyd wins easily.

It is like a sprinter trying to beat a long distance runner in a long distance race. I can,t stand either of them, butt if Conner can even keep it close for a while, I will give him props.

No, I agree. The guy has no chance. I just think that's how the fight is gonna go.

I will read the results of this fight online and if it says anything other than Mayweather getting knocked out, I will never watch this snoozefest.

/thread

is this a good idea goys?

>lighting cigars with blank checks

are you fucking retarded?

Nah, don't do it, bet the house on Mayweather winning, that's it, don't take chances with 10K

Sprinter vs. runner is a good analogy because McGreggor is gonna gas out way before Floyd.

With MMA rules Floyd gets his ass kicker. It wouldn't last 30 seconds.

Butt, being this will be a Boxxing match Floyd wins easily.

It is like a sprinter trying to beat a long distance runner in a long distance race. I can,t stand either of them, butt if Conner can even keep it close for a while, I will give him props.

mayweather winning is only paying 1.18, no point, if he does win itll win most likely go to decision anyway

Everyone assumes this without realizing how less taxing boxing is over MMA. Plus, the rounds are shorter.

Don't listen to them. I've been saying the same thing. Behind the scenes they're giving each other high fives laughing at all of us because they're putting on a play pretty much

This shit fake as fuck. Mayweather is just going to dance around him for 12 rounds and win by decision like he always does. Professional fighting of any kind is all rigged bullshit.

Got any evidence for that claim?

Money is money, play it safe.

Got any evidence that it isn't? Check mate atheists.

exactly, yes

> he is good at using the rules to win
what did he mean by this?

Boxing matches can last for an hour or more, it's 12 3 minute rounds. No, MMA is not more taxing.

It's called an argument of ignorance fallacy, check it out. You don't seem too educated, check out logical fallacies, maybe you'll learn something about arguments in the process.

lol its not rigged its just how mayweather fights

>No, MMA is not more taxing

Being this dumb. Right, because kicking and wrestling don't take more out of your gas tank than standing straight up and just poking at the other guy occasionally.

>Winning by the rules doesn't count
Looks like you have a fundamental comprehension issue when it comes to sports.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

so then every sport that pays good is fake?

>an hour or more
12 x 3 = 36

Looks like you have a fundamental comprehension issue when it comes to all sports being entertainment.

I'm stuck between choosing if I want a nigger to win or a white-nigger paddy to win. Fuck. I really hope they just both die. Is that an option? Sorry I don't know a lot about action sports since my parents never got divorced.

if ricki hatton, oscar de la hoya, shane mosely, canelo alverez, miguel cotto etc etc couldnt land a clean shot on him connor has literally 0% chance

i think you mean combat sports because pretty much all sports have action in them

You have a disgusting inability to construct and respond to a valid argument.

You can't even provide evidence to a claim YOU made.

youtu.be/Yi-RfdtjMQA

Go connor! But the mayweather fucktards will payoff the judges or ref mark my words mayweather will get his ass handed to him but will "win"

>cocky cunt

mcgregor is literally the cockiest though, so this makes no sense.

the question is, will it go to decision? mayweather goes for decisions a majority of the time

What's it like having autism?

Not true. Someone who doesn't have traditional boxing skills would probably be more likely to do something he's "not supposed to" and catch you by surprise.

i heard that the IRA ( irish paramilitary ) threatened to plant a few bombs in the arena they're fighting in, and if mayweathers wins theres gona be explosions

I would know, are you gonna provide evidence to the claim you made or are you gonna continue with the ad hominems?

I would like to know*

OP's a nigger?

You're right about Hatton, he handles Mayweather easily.

De la Hoya v Mayweather was more competitive than most people think. That said, De la Hoya was big name when they fought and it was Mayweather's first time fighting at 154 and he beat the champion.

Shane Mosley actually landed a couple of really big shots on Mayweather in the second round of their fight. All I took from that was that Mayweather's chin passed the test and he recovered extremely quickly and went on to dominate the fight.

Canelo was schooled by Mayweather, but probably fought Mayweather too early in his career.

Cotto was semi-competitive, he had Mayweather bloodied up a little bit, but Mayweather clearly won in the end.

For me, Mayweather lost his first fight against Castillo, however he claimed his hand was hurt. They fought a second time and Mayweather won it easily.

Mayweather's first fight with Maidana was interesting because he was struggling to cope with the unusual angles that Maidana was punching from and was actually caught with a big shot at the end of the third round, but again, he seemed to either take it very well or recover almost instantly.

Realistically, Mayweather wins this by either a really wide decision or it gets stopped due to cuts, or the doctor stops it, or the ref, etc. I don't think it'll be an actual KO though.

I mean't to say Mayweather handled Hatton easily.

Continue with the ad hominems you oblivious cum gargling faggot.

i heard mayweather is in love with mcgregor and will throw the fight in third round and then go have gay sex with him in a hotel

What makes you think a 49-0, 4 weight-class world champion, arguably the best defensive boxer ever, is gonna get his 'ass handed' to him by a MMA fighter who has never had a professional boxing bout in his career who got dominated in a sparring session by a 25 Ranked boxer?

You're gonna be shocked come the 26th. Conor is a pure martial artist. Yes, he is fighting a "boxing" match, but that doesn't mean you need to fight like all the other boxers do. He'll be moving and dancing around that ring like no one has seen before. His size, agility and conditioning will be far too much for Floyd. It's going to be a very quick knockout.

Exactly.

People are thinking McGregor will be different because he's from MMA. He'll only be different if he starts kicking or something, lol. Mayweather has seen basically every style out there and the people saying he's going to lose are praying he has aged over night.

Gotcha' guess I'm gonna have to stop replying, good argument nigger.

An Irish guy and a black guy fucking. It's what Martin Luther King dreamt of.

You're a fucking moron.

McGregor is going into a TWELVE ROUND fight. He's used to fighting FIVE ROUND fights maximum and he gassed in his first fight against Diaz.

I want him to lose so bad, but I'm pretty sure doubt gives him super strength.

My sources told my this: Mayweather is out of shape and doesnt care about the outcome of the fight as long as McGregor fucks his asshole afterwards, Mayweather apparently heard rumours about McGregor's enormous package and wants to see if they're true

Since when are people on Sup Forums pretentious little cunts? Understand that you're already in a lower societal tier just for browsing this website.

Looks like 5 million people/bars/theaters/various venues are buying tickets because this is NOT entertaining? Do you have any fucking thoughts in your head?

its 12, 3 minute rounds with more breaks vs 5, 5 minute rounds, mcgregor will be fine

>Round 1
>Bell rings
>Conor comes out and immediately headkick KO's Floyd
>Yells "Fook you nigger and your nigger sport"
>Crowd erupts in orgasms
>Semen floods stadium
>Bars with PPV flooded with semen
>Semen covers the Earth
>All women become immediately pregnant
>Except from niggers who can never achieve an erection again after witnessing that white man superiority
>World peace achieved

Boxing is much easier cardio wise than MMA. Even if it wasn't, it's not going to go 12 rounds. This isn't a boxing match to Conor, it's a battle of hand striking. He will approach the fight in the same way Bruce Lee might.

Yeah, I love Conor, but he's in trouble, it's good for him because he's got an easy payday and will bring a lot of attention to MMA, regardless if he wins or not.

They buy with the "expectation" that it will be entertaining, ignoring the history of every Mayweather fight. Which is why boxing fans are the dumbest rubes on the planet.

Boxing can be extremely taxing, primarily when you are getting beat on. Trying to avoid getting murdered by a guy who is better than you wears you out fast.

Conner is in great shape though and Floyd is 40 years old, so that might even out.

When he gassed against Diaz in less than 5? No he won't. He's also going to have to fight with footwear on when he's used to being barefoot. The boxing gloves are going to be different as well. Yeah, yeah, he's sparring and this and that, Mayweather has been going it for over 20 years. He's going to school McGregor.

Threads over. Everyone go the fuck home.

my cousin's friend is close to Mayweather's sister and she told me a few things

Mcgregor sent Floyd a late night text saying "wyd cupcake", Floyd replied with "wanking off to a picture of you"

McGregor was at 170lb for that fight against someone much bigger. He's now against an ageing Floyd who is smaller than him and they're fighting at 154lbs. It is perfect for Conor.

could easily be a TKO victory, putting $10k on it going the distance is very risky.

Listen to Satan. He'd never steer you wrong.

>The way to beat the best boxers is to not know boxing
Schaub please

no, his favourite referee handled Hatton everytime he got on the inside and into his stride. With a fair unbiased ref Hatton would have won that fight.

Sure. It's not like your mom's credit card has a 10k limit.

The 8oz. Gloves do make you tire faster.

Floyd is 40 and hasn't fought in two years. Maybe here comes in out of shape and old as Fock. Then Conner might have a chance.

Otherwise Conner is in for a beating.

>implying ill actually put 10k on it
its just an example, id only put a fraction of that

Yeah Mayweather is going to embarrass that mick cunt