I smoke 0.5g of weed every single day.. So about a joint everyday. Is that too much? Too little...

I smoke 0.5g of weed every single day.. So about a joint everyday. Is that too much? Too little? How much weed do you smoke a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecabinchiangmai.com/shatter-drug-what-is-it-and-what-does-it-do/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's about where I'm at. Bowl before and after work most days.

I used to smoke 2 gs a day, shit will start having some pretty negative effects on you when you smoke that much. A joint a day probably isnt that bad though

Can you explain the negative effects of smoking 2 gs a day? That's way too much for me

ive been toning it down a whole bunch maybe 2 a day at this point

its lost a lot of that ooomph and hopefully a nice long break will bring it back

but its so hard to stop because WHY WOULD YOU

>why would you

Be a use marijuana is expensive as fuck. Give your wallet a break

Because *

You just kind off start to feel "off" during the day when you're not smoking, inability to focus/remember, lack of motivation in general. This is after about a year of smoking 2+ gs a day to the point where i could smoke a 1 gram blunt and it would have little effect on me. Even had some withdrawl symptoms when i quit headaches and nausea mostly.

in my current situation that is not even an issue

but true

2-3g a day

Yeah I know what you're talking about. I'm not a heavy user... But when I smoke a lot and get TOTALLY baked and stoned... I'm high even the next day and have a high hangover. You become lazy, don't want to go to work, and what you described.

That's when I'm super baked though.

people smoke multiple packs of cigarettes a day

let me ask you one question -

does it get in the way with the rest of your life?

if yes, then reduce or cut it out completely until it doesn't. if no, then continue doing what you enjoy.

major drawback for me is that it weakens hand/eye coordination
you might be able to play an instrument or a video game but you're nowhere near where you could be sober

people saying they do just as good or even better high are dellusional

Not a degenerate loser so I don't smoke.

yeah thats what i would do every single night

Only you can decide what's right for you. I know people who only smoke on the weekends because they can't function while high. On the other hand I'm high all the time so I'm just used to doing everything super stoned. Go thru 2g of oil in a week myself

Just don't let it get too expensive and don't let it get so bad that you're letting yourself cough till you puke before stopping. I know some people who claim they can't get as stoned as they want to unless they smoke so much that they puke from coughing. Your tolerance luckily goes down quickly so if you're habits getting too expensive or you don't want to smoke as much as you do to get as high as you do then a month long tolerance break can do wonders.

are u a fuuckin pussy bro

gram a day, blast a few small bowls each day

You're the delusional one my dude. Sober, I always die in rainbow six. When I'm high af... My coordination and skills are much better. I wipe out the entire squad and get many kills. It's fucking unbelievable how it makes me perform better in games. I can never be that level of good when I'm sober.

'delusional' tell that to my k/d consistently being higher when high than sober. If I'm couch locked stoned I can't game for shit because I can hardly keep a conversation going, but being normal high helps me focus and weed doesn't affect my hand eye coordination at all. Booze is what does that to me. I can't game when even buzzed very well.

weed sometimes affects hand eye coordination, and if you're super high it does simply because your brains fried, but if you're just regular high and used to it I agree it helps focus and also keeps me from getting salty when I slip up.

I smoke at minimum .5-1g a day.
I'm at the point where smoking doesn't get me high, like at all.

it ain't a race
it ain't no contest
who cares? you do you and enjoy just don't let it dictate any of your life. i used to smoke to stay high. like 24/7 whenever awake and i just smoked my first bowl in 3 days and sitting down to Sup Forums. only took 2 puffs and i'm lit

I spend a good amount on cannabis monthly, but nowhere near what people pay for opioids.

A pill habit costs around $300.00 a day

How the fuck do people keep that up

If it dosnt get you high....
1. Take a tolerance break.... 4 days or 2 weeks preferred

2. Increase your dose

3. Eat an edible. 3x more potent than smoking

How long did it take you to not get high anymore after smoking half a g?

For women, it's prostitution. Many truckers, taxi drivers, etc give them good business when they're stressed on the job, and become regulars. A hole is a hole and that hole can cost like 30 bucks for a quickie. It adds up easy. Nice full time job.

10 g per week constantly since more than a 10 years.

2 zips a week.

It's the cheapest drug there is, unless you're smoking a shit ton it's even cheaper than just buying cheap vodka for 'x amount of times you can get fucked up for your buck' ratio

This. Stopped to prove I could and nothing changed. Was just as bored and lazy, still didn't WANT to go to work (who the fuck does).

Now I just have mini-todo lists in my head I have to check off before smoking each day. Just simple stuff to keep me motivated. Do daily chores, work on side projects, go to work, etc. if I've finished it all I can smoke that night. Been working largely fine. Sometimes if my work day is especially crap I'll throw out the chores and do them the next day which feels pretty normal.

i spend $100 on weed and that's a whole month's worth

I spend that much on alcohol it's usually gone in half that time, if not one weekend

Own my own business. Me and my wife smoke a ounce every two weeks. Never really had a problem with it.

At about a half o every three days. Can't really function with out it. Might be because addicted. But I also suffer from skitzophective disorder so thats what I blame it on

I vape these day rather than smoking. I use a MFLB for my herb. It's really good and really conserves your bud. I usually buy an Oz and it lasts me around 6 months. So average of 0.15g a day I guess.

I get high after work most weekdays, then get more high at weekends. Usually 1 wake n bake and 1 day get high after I get all my shit done.

>I'm not a heavy user

I first read an ounce every 2 weeks and was like DAMN, but then I realized I go thru about an ounce a month. So split yours between 2 and it's about the same.

Honestly, how much I smoke depends on how much I have, and how much I can get from my dealer. Sometimes they don't have much, so when it's payday I get what I can and use it sparingly until I get another good haul.

OP, who cares how much you smoke. If you're in a place where you're happy, stay there.

Yeah and that works for you, but it doesn't give you as strong of a high there's components in the weed don't get activated unless you burn it and I need the full experience getting high from a vape makes me wish I had some to smoke to push it up a bit more. Edibles don't do shit for me, but tincture's great it's too bad it's so expensive if you can't make the tincture yourself.

Or you can just make edibles and that Oz will also save you bud.... Make you more fucked up, and last for much longer. But if smoking it is your thing then cool

>mfw I smoke a gram of shatter every day and want to kill myself.

>edibles don't do shit to me

That's odd. Edibles are like 5x more potent than smoking. You must've cooked it wrong, or used wrong dose, because edibles surly fucks anyone and we tone up really really hard.

Lookup vice on YouTube for thier firecracker video. It's only 2 mins long. Very very easy and fast edible to make in 20 min. Do it. You'll see.

Try to stick to smoking about once a month (if your under 18) but if your over that go ahead, but still take breaks from time to time

Is it true you can "od" on shatter and actually pass out due to its high potency?

That's what many people say.

I'm aware of this. It's why I like vaping. DUring the week I can vape at a low temperature and just get a little buzzed and chilled, fall asleep easily, but get up the next morning without the fog and haze weed hangover you get so I'm bright and ready for a days' work.

At weekends I turn the temp up to get more of the CBDs/CBNs for more of a couch lock high.

You can also use the bud you have vaped (but still has active cannabinoids in it) to make edibles. I save the edibles for weekend. This week I made my first canna-coconut oil and will be testing that out this weekend.

I get what you mean though. At first when switching from smoking to vaping, you 'think' it gets you more high. Once you get used to the high and dialing in the temps, you realise that a lot of that 'high' you get when smoking is just a nicotine rush and the carbon monoxide buzz. Now, I can get higher from my vape and always end up disappointed when I join in on the smoking when I'm at a session with my friends.

Trust me, I cut my weed use in a quarter with vaping. And that's not taking into account the edibles I can still make with my already vaped bud that gets me high all over again. Nothing is more economical than vaping it, and the MFLB is probably the most economical of all the vapes.

>.5

>Too much

Whens school start back up again, user?

maybe he didn't decarboxylate the weed before making edibles?

True. True. I haven't had a break in over 12 months now, so I'm starting a 2 week break after this weekend is over. I might go to a month, depending how I feel.

It is good to take a break every now and again.

No, you fucking idiot. You cant OD on dabs.

>they don't exercise daily to keep their tolerance down.
>they don't adequately hydrate to flush out the old THC.

I think I'm the only nigga in this tread addicted to buds.

I don't even do that decarboxylate shit and I get wayyyyyy too fucked up from firecrackers. I just pop the fucker straight in the oven at 300 degrees for 20 min. Get extreme couch lock.

Yeah I moderate too, op

>the production of shatter means thatit is possible to overdose on marijuana. While an overdose is not typically deadly, the potency of shatter can cause users to pass out, enter temporary drug induced psychosis, cause panic attacks, and create an uncomfortable high

thecabinchiangmai.com/shatter-drug-what-is-it-and-what-does-it-do/

It really depends, sometimes a quarter lasts me a week or 2, sometimes i get weeks like this week where we've been through a half ounce the past few days

I live in WA and bought legal edibles made by a company, it tasted like weed, it gave me the placebo effect I get right before actually getting high, but that's it. My body digests edibles differently than most people is the only reason I can think of, but the same potency in a tincture works great. I have gilbert's syndrome which the only real harm can come from being misdiagnosed with jaundice and get actually sick from getting jaundice medication. Anyway, it makes me heart and liver extra strong so perhaps my liver is able to filter the active ingredients in weed better than my lungs and the area you let the tincture sit under your tongue.

I wasn't suggesting they don't work for everyone it's just me I've found. It sucks too because I envy the highs people get from edibles the closest I got was tincture and dabbing one day.

My friend gives me their vaped weed to smoke it works alright but not as good as fresh bud and I have to disagree with you about the 'nicotine rush' effect from smoking, yes you get a head rush from coughing and not getting enough air, but that's very fleeting and isn't what lasts or what I care about, I won't get as strong a high vaping the same weed as if I smoked it even if I was careful to make small hits so I don't even cough smoking is more potent.

dude that is fucking dumb. once weed is "vaped" all the crystals and good shit are burnt off
fucking not even worth smoking

exercise helps? That's neat and I drink tons of water I don't like coughing so I have plenty to drink during a smoke session to sooth my throat. Piss clear for years so I'd say I make sure to hydrate.

They don't. That's why Opoid habits turn into heroine. Because it's cheaper and stronger

Yeah I've got some friends who have tried my vape and come to that conclusion.

It probably took a couple of weeks of me not smoking and persevering with the vape until I properly adjusted to it.

Maybe we all just react differently to it and have different experiences. Whow knows? And as long as you are happy, who cares bro?

usually burn abt a gram or gram and a half per day, but its mostly about when you smoke rather than how often imo

okay that's not ODing. That's getting too high. ODing is alcohol poisoning, going into a comma, shit that can kill you or permanently damage you. These symptoms you're referring too are gone the next morning that is not ODing.

>weed is a sinnnnn

Simply not true. Vaping is lower temperature than burning. THC has a lower boiling point than CBDs/CBNs, so unless you vape your bud until it's completely black, there are still active compounds in there that should not be wasted.

I smoke 1 hit a morning.

>How much weed do you smoke a week?

Like two or three bongloads a day. Not much. I never roll joints.

y'all a bunch of little pussies.

>Not a degenerate loser so I don't smoke.

Fuck off, dickbrain. You know nothing.

The guy who replied is correct, it's not as strong a high but if the vaped weed is brown not black it's still got good shit in it. It's just nasty tasting, but I smoke resin because I'm a degenerate so I don't mind.

Lmao says the nigga who smokes, fucking worthless user

>>weed is a sinnnnn

You are a faaaaaaaaaaaaag.

>tfw /schizoid/
weed is literally the only thing that allows me to have sincere fun. All the time I'm not baked it's anhedonia and apathy.

>Lmao says the nigga who smokes, fucking worthless user

Cunt fart says what?

You know NOTHING.

Everyone that likes what I don't like is a loser!

Whine, cry, sniffle, and bitch more you useless attention whore.

personally i have to use smoking as a "reward" or i get nothing done if i'm high all day.

ok i get it
it will still get ou stoned but it's gonna taste like shit and make me cough super hard. i barely smoke so when i do i want it to be sweet and dank. not already fucking cooked. just my preference Sup Forumsros

doing it the right way

Yeah, I agree it tastes like ass. Better off making edibles with it than smoking it IMO. Even then it can taste bad. I've heard water curing your AVB sorts it out though. I'm yet to try that. Maybe water curing it would make it even better for smoking?

ye some are able to, but i don't do anything but sit around and chill if i'm baked the whole day. plus driving high is a bad idea seeing how i get pulled over literally every time i drive past a police car.

well yeah like I said my friend who vapes exclusively gives me the vaped weed because they don't want to deal with the taste and harshness smoking it. It's no biggy, some people like sugary mixed boozey drinks, some people prefer straight whiskey in a glass. Different strokes and all that

you do realise i was agreeing with your sentiment, right?

I'm one who smokes it, I've done the water curing, it's way too much work for the slight change for me and I almost puked trying a vaped weed edible, the taste in food form is much less bearable.

Yes a joint a day is fine.
If you feel like it's no longer fine take a tolerance break, heavy smokers like me need them once in a while. I can quite easily smoke a gram a day, sometimes more at the weekend.

yeah, i was just making conversation lel

Yeah that's why I've not got round to trying it yet - seems a lot of effort for minimal gain.

With regards to eating it, I find grinding it up in a spice grinder and mixing in with either some yoghurt or a milkshake is best. Masks the taste a lot. I tried boiling it up in some milk once, then straining it out and making a 'pot chocolate' with the warm milk. Tasted absolutely rank and I had to really force it down. Did the job pretty well though, but I haven't made it again since.

I smoke a bowl and jog two miles for 20 min, and 20-30 min of weights or w/e. After cleaning up, I smoke another bowl and goddamn am I high.

I can tell when I'm falling behind cause I start to smoke more.

cool, exercise, breaking a sweat, even taking a shower sobers me up entirely.

The exercise does sober you up but for me it's that first bowl that gets me through the first mile. I run when I get up so it's like my coffee I guess.

Who smokes all day everyday? Thats about an ounce plus a month.