Where does one find traps IRL?

Where does one find traps IRL?

traps only exsist on the internet

bump for interest

Brighton UK traps hit me upppp

It's a bit of a crap shoot but your best bet is a gay club.

In my room

in your home with your dad

Grindr? That'd be my bet

in your local area

I've found a couple on Tinder, they're rare but big chance on getting liked back. What I love is they're actually transitioning to girls (hormones, tits) but usually haven't had genital surgery yet. They are submissive though, most won't let you give them a bj.

Honestly? You don't.

Trannies are so uncommon that for all practical purposes they do not exist. Trannies that are good enough looking to "pass" are so rare the practically do not exist.

Think about how many attractive traps get posted on Sup Forums. Maybe fifty at the most and that is if you count professionals and are being generous in your definition of attractive.

anyone in 215?

Homeless shelters mostly. Seen some at the public library trying to sleep there until close. Public health office for whatever "women's services" or "empowerment services" they are able to beg off.

Only one I have seen doing something besides blowing dudes for money was a gas station clerk. Still years from passable.

In the 518?

LGBT capital of England.

>inb4 aids

So i'm probably never gonna fuck a passable trap?

>tfw no qt femboy slave

Realistically the only way it is going to happen is if you fly to some asian shithole where ladyboys are common.

Grindr, but seriously don't do it, I thought it's what I wanted because of this fucking website. So I fucked one, 9/10 trap and I just want to kill myself now.

Hang out with gay people you pretend straight fuck

I work with 2 and they smell like sweaty old men. There's also one that works at a DQ near me.

I don't have that kinda disposable income, I can't just get in contact with one (that is passable) on Sup Forums or /soc/ in England and fuck them? Makeup does wonders.

After having browsed fetlife and similar sites I have determined that the ratio of Gary Buseys in wigs to cute little sissies is roughly 4.77 million to 1

>Can't I just convince a mentally ill attention whore on the internet for have sex with me instead of everyone else hounding them for the same thing?

Getting a better job to pay for the plane ticket would probably be easier.

Trap house. Ask for Larrabee.

>Trannies that are good enough looking to "pass" are so rare the practically do not exist.

Tell that to the dude who tried to feel me up at the bar

What's her number?

Look in the mirror OP.
I mean, you're already gay, might as well go a step further.

Nah, guess I'll just fuck girls. Always gotta shot your shot, if you go on /soc/ there is a Trap/Shemale thread, some of them are surely passable. I'm sure meetups are possible with some time after talking to them

>MFW I live in Alabama and will never have a cute sissy bouncing on my cock

They're there, you just gotta look hard enough.

>most won't let you give them a bj.
why?? because they're ashamed of having a penor?

tell more u faggot

>That
>cute
heh

go to the gaybar, coward

thailand

that look fun

Guess you're not gay then.

the psych ward from all the suicide attempts

Craigslist and Grindr. That's really it. Unless you get insanely lucky and somehow meet one in real life.

in the faggot community you genius.

As a sissy/cd from Alabama, I know what you mean, haha

Where at?

Sauce on this?

Big liberal cities. Check out any gay bar or even just night clubs in general.

Most are hideous though. The ones that pass are very rare and typically don't frequent bars and clubs.

Then where are the passable ones?

Gay bars you fucking faggot

Post face, bet you're ugly as fuck.

in their homes.

Your neckbeard looks about as feminine as the "cute" tranny posted.

camming. all the hot cam tgirls I see on Chaturbate are streaming on Friday night. THey ain't got time for that club shit

>crap shoot

Bham
Haha, naw my face is my most passable feature, but no Im not posting it on here

Got skype?

post your mouth

Sheeet.

Obviously they go out, just gotta approach attractive girls on the street and if they're trans then it's no problem.

I'd be embarrassed to being a non-passable trap to my parents, if they don't know that they got a dick then it's all good. If they look like a woman then it's all good.

on the inside of a loaded gun. Make sure to look reeeeaaallly close when you pull the trigger.

why op not to go to gay bar,?

us hit me up

I work with a trap and now I think I want to fuck it

>it
kek

Kinda the whole reason they're transitioning

>Passable face

>Looks like Judd Nelson

>cute
>manly as fuck face

Unpassable cd now gtfo.

Why don't you post face user?

You don't, you find crossdressers. Traps are an internet thing, for a trap to be a real trap, you shouldn't know they are a dude (hence the name 'trap').
You can find trannies and CDs though

Craigslist

>thread asking about traps
>sissy/cd shows up

Like fucking clockwork, you do realise that you fags are why the decent actually passable traps don't post on here.

Why's that?

>decent actually passable traps
Brain damage doesn't limit posting abilities it seems

Cause they don't wanna be asdoicated with shitty unpassable fags.

Anymore of this trap?

I'm pretty sure they don't associate with other traps, other than being on the same boat as them (being traps), besides that I don't really think they associate with eachother. Although a lot of traps like to fuck other traps.

>alot of traps like to fuck other traps

You litterally pulled that out of your ass, it's actually the opposite a small few do. Most traps are trannies and alot are either bi or they like guys, why would the lust after another tranny.

Newfag.

I Show my dick on KIK: tihotz69

i posted on here earlier, it helps my self-esteem. but ya, lots of non-passing cds on here...

pretty much this

i only like guys so you're right there

Traps trapping traps trapping traps trapping traps trapping traps trapping traps

They're gone man. All the traps have become trannies and cut their dicks off. The jew polticized the traps identity and now they put no work into passing and demand respect. Fuck I'm sad. I was gonna marry my trap gf when gay marriage became legal, but she went and cut her dick off because bruce jenner made it cool to be a failed male.

Since the other trap thread has gone to shit I'm just gonna post this here. Are my legs good enough to be trap legs?

Though I do know a couple who's a trap and a reverse trap.

if you mean are you a pathetic loser and a complete failure in your family's eyes then no, you are even worse that mere piece of shit embarrassment.

Thanks?

no i can back that up knowing a lot of pther trannies they do end up dating a lot, probably easier to deal with insecurities with someone who understands you i guess

nope. It was an insult.

You realise humanity has invented tools to test the sharpness of your kitchen knives and sharpen them if need be?

or they just can't attract a cis person, it's usually nonpassing "transbians"

Throwing insults over the Internet is not gonna make me reconsider being a trap.

and who gives a shit?

Pewdiepie fucks his trap gf

Then why even try?

I'm on OkCupid and Tinder (Pre-op transgirl [So basically a trap?])

me btw

hahhahahahahhahhahahaaahah

churrostrap

>pre-op
You're gonna regret chopping that thing off later down the road.
>basically a trap?
You're a trap as long as you visually pass as female, the dick doesn't matter

?
i usually pass when im out and about

I think you'd still look alright even without the lighting
nah she ain't that bad, get some chin surgery and I bet she'd pass
>she
yeah yeah fuck off