This asshole is looking at impeachment soon! Keep up the pressure. Keep up the HATRED! He's done and everyone knows it

This asshole is looking at impeachment soon! Keep up the pressure. Keep up the HATRED! He's done and everyone knows it.

FORCE HIM OUT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you even know what impeachment is?

My little sister was raped by a guy just like Trump. A fat old potato in a cheap suit. He owned a pizzeria and forced himself on her in the backroom one night. I never got the chance to main him because he closed the joint and left town.

Trump is enemy #1 in the United States. Enemy #1. Until we remove him, we do not sleep. I vow to break him even if I have to do it completely alone. Trump is fucking GOING AWAY.

SHAME on you if you voted for or support this shit stain in any way. SHAME.

You have abandoned all that is decent and moral in this world for this thug rapist coward. Man up, fight evil, and kick Russia in the fucking balls while we're at it!!

The biggest loser in all eternity.

Trump is a traitor.

who will be the first loser to take the bait and bump this thread with literally one guy in it

He got less done in 6 months than any President ever except William Henry Harrison, for obvious reasons.

Not one single promise kept by passing a law Inc Congress. Not one single agenda item advanced by passing a law in Congress. Not one. Not one single deal made.

He can't make good on his promises if he can't get a law through his own damn Republican Congress. He can't lead.
His presidency is O V E R. lame duck. Weak. Sad. Funny.

ITT: CTR 2.0
Sage goes in all fields.

Bumping for impeachment and salty trumptards

same fag

Britfag here. Honestly I'm loving Trump. Watching the news every night it's fucking hilarious seeing America fall apart and become the laughing stock of the world.

>Sad
same fag

dumb fag

trump is the greatest man alive and he will kill all niggers and we will live happy

don't feed the trolls

Name ONE thing he has done illegal. You don't impeach becuz you don't like

Love trump I love trump cuz of how mad he make libtards

This Propaganda post paid for by:

>Share Blue, (previously known as correct the record),
described as a troll army of “Nerd Virgins” by Hillary
>The Democratic Party
>George Sorros Open boarders and communist foundations (to destroy America)
>The Campaign to elect Hillary Clinton (Sore Loser)
>Obama’s Treasonous Resist campaigns
>The Deep Blue State
> The Establishment/Corrupt Elites who want a puppet they can control in the white house

Basically a misinformation campaign to aid the globalists
To destroy America and line their pockets.
You can not get any more unamerican or treasonous.

He is a lame duck. Hasn't gotten one single promise fulfilled by passing a law in Congress. Executive orders are played out - he's done what he can do. Agenda is dead. He's done. No leadership. Can't do deals. Weak. Sad.

nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman

>This asshole is looking at impeachment soon! Keep up the pressure. Keep up the HATRED! He's done and everyone knows it.

You're worse than that Andy Sixx asshole with this flooding. Fuck off, snowflake, Hillary lost and DONALD J. TRUMP is President of the United States. He's doing a great job. I love the sound of swamp dwellers howling as the swamp is drained around them.

TRUMP 2020

>swamp drained
>drained

Implying

Keep trying to divert attention from the Muslim Brotherhood penetration of the Democrats IT infrastructure. Shill harder about a nothing burger to try to distract.

fucking leftist scum, you guys got nothing on him only slander

I love Trump. Finally a leader in the US..

Putin, lukachenko and Trump. Best trio ever.

>impeachment soon

We have a lifetime of instances to cite. Trump is a fucking lowlife creep. He has been his entire life.

So no, he can't be president anymore than a convicted rapist can work at a daycare. Trump is disqualified and unqualifed.

Photo and name or you're full of shit. Nobody openly supports Trump. You're lying for Sup Forums.

haha suck it America, this is what you get for purposefully being retarded and using "muh freedums" as an excuse

Same fagging this hard kys

>Trump is disqualified and unqualifed
But....he's actually the president....like....right now

Any Trump homos want to weigh in? Do you still think he's gonna build a wall or are you just gay bottoms wanting old man cock?

It HURTS to lose, huh loser? You know we were going to ruin Trump the day he stole the election. You KNEW we would destroy him. Why act so surprised?

Did you really think we were going to tolerate 8 years of racist, sickening abuse of our beloved Barack Obama and then let this weasly little turd steal an election and then act like a fucking asslord supreme?

Uh, no. No chance. We're in FULL TRUMP REAM MODE. And it stays in full ream until faggot Trump is GONE. He cannot win and he will not persist. You'll have to get through 200 million Americans to stop us.

The entire US Senate slapped bitch Trump right upside his ugly fucking head!!!

Trump Ream Mode

I like it

he'll serve 2 full terms and appoint 4 supreme court justices, and with that court majority, every liberal idea you believe in will be overturned , eat some of that shit, lefty!

>It HURTS to lose, huh loser?
The fuck? Do you even know how to bait someone? We didn't lose and we're not losers. Trump is president and democrats are the losers. Nice try, made me reply.

Exactly this. All previous sanctions laws let the president remove them if he wanted. But this Republican Congress knows they can't trust Trump, so for the first time ever a sanctions law says the president can not reverse the sanctions.

Huge slap in Trump's face. Major weakness. No power.

By the way, it is also concrete evidence the republicans know Trump is bought and paid for by the Russians.

McConnell's face the instant he knew Repeal and Replace failed.

Don't be so salty. Trump is a good guy. You're just following the media and not what's going on in the background.

Don't be such a western person. Our media preach but only good about him

Roll

propaganda

My minions are active today

If anyone's playing 4D chess, it's the Senate. Whatever Trump did with that bill, he was fucked.