I'm a trans woman who has had genital surgery and legally changed gender (i.e. my birth certificate now says female...

I'm a trans woman who has had genital surgery and legally changed gender (i.e. my birth certificate now says female, as do my passport and driver's license).

Since I started coming to Sup Forums, I've learned that my actions have contributed to a continued decline of western culture and values, and the destruction of the family unit. What can I do to help stem the tide and reverse the deleterious effects of my earlier actions?

>inb4 kys

>trans
>women

You cant go back, sorry but it is the truth you are already far beyond uncorruptable

I'd ask you to kill yourself but you'll probably do it anyways

Spill nigger blood. Let the flow join the coming great river. You're already insane.

>p0O
kek

Use your newly found oppression points to short-circuit SJW shits who defend Islam.

this is b8

De-transition, and go sob on public TV about how SJW-tards enabled your illness.

>What can I do to help stem the tide and reverse the deleterious effects of my earlier actions?
Kill yourself?

My uncle Pajeet work trans job too. Very dangerous work

1) Are you a passable tranny?
2) Do you have a cute, feminine penis?
3) If yes to the above, post pictures

>1) Are you a passable tranny?
Yes.
>2) Do you have a cute, feminine penis?
Not any more.

Use your fringe 'oppressed' status as a trans person to preach things that go against the decline. Since you are trans they wont be able to verbally abuse you with character assassinations.

THREADS OVER

Fucking idiot.

I know the flag before even looking at it

Get back to the kitchen and make us scones and tea. And none of that bag stuff.

>inb4 kys
No, you don't get to use that inb4. You've already proven that you're incapable of being a decent, moral human being. Think about it, would you let a convicted child molester work at an elementary school to teach sex ed classes to little children? Really, what are you thinking, society has every right to reject you because you'll just continue fucking things up. The only thing you can do is kill yourself.

I'm pretty known in pastas but I do not recognize this one.

Become an extremely vocal critic of multiculturalism and immigration, use homophobia as an argument against Islam and try to get the faggots on our side while giving liberals an identity crisis.

Have you always felt like a faggot ?

Oh, I'm sure they'll be able to handle the cognitive dissonance they'll incur by calling me privileged if I express a negative opinion of Islam.

gas your own useless unsexed body, scum

>1) Are you a passable tranny?
>Yes.

Prove it.

Stop cheating at women's tennis.

Shan't. I'll use two rackets and you can't stop me.

You do what every responsible white woman should do. Make babies to save the white race.

oh wait...

Are you cute? post pics

Not much you can do now other than encourage people to get mental help before cutting their bodies up.

Be my fuck buddy, i love trannies.

Sorry, but I'm already taken.

By whom ?

My husband.

Getting rid of mental institutions in every town was the biggest mistake western society made. These mentally ill trans 'people' would be locked up instead of forcing everyone (using the law) to pretend its a perfectly normal, beautiful thing.

This mentally challenged "woman" is just seeking attention. Abandon thread.

Yeah, sure mate. You are just b8ting. I'm suprised nobody can tell. The whole thread is about. Look: I'm trans and attractive. This is just made to b8 trans-chasers

boipucci

You don't have a womb. You are not female. Kill yourself.

I think you should become an advocate against trans movement by way of becoming a not-for-profit business in your city and reaping up some of that sweet sweet fed/state funding .

Better YOU than some other shithead correct?

>my actions have contributed to a continued decline of western culture and values

No they haven't. Your hormones must be pretty fucked up if you actually give a shit about the emotions of teenagers on a mongolian fingerpainting website.

This!

Are you trans yourself ?

Does he know your wanted for murdering your dick?

You can always create a trans crusading company and fight ISIS for the good of the West

Yes, he's known from the start of our relationship.

did they change your chromosomes as well?

Go out in public and criticize Islam a lot, call it homophobic, transphobic, misogynist and bigoted. Then accuse every one who criticize you for being transphobic.

They sure did.

Just cut urself from society. Either rot in ur basement or consider a winter adventure to Siberia.

If you had truly learned anything you would not call yourself a woman.

redpill other trannies and their enablers

>I'm a trans woman
No, you're a mentally ill faggot.

feels good knowing that OP will kill himself before 40

No, I'm old, all of that queer shit is gross to me.

But it doesn't cause any "decline", there's nothing to fucking decline from. We're all just consumers now.

if not "against" , what i truly mean is be actually helpful for those who need such things you know? It takes 5 weeks for a fed. grant approval after you submit a business plan. They should lease you an office basically rent free for your initial 6 month or 90 day trial period so it can't hurt.

t. business man who helps non-profits profit.

Only thing you can do now to help the cause is go on a shooting spree killing Muslims then use mental illness as your defence in court, you could help with thinning the Muslim population and with getting people to admit that you're mentally ill, it's win win.

post a pic of your body, you can obviously not show face. you're still a man but i want to see just how "feminine" you are.

You can stop talking about irrelevant bullshit nobody gives a fuck about like your gender identity.

How many x chromosomes do you have? After all the surgerys, money spent on clothes, and all the people you must of abandoned along the way, and you still only have 1 x chromosome. Your not a female, your a mentally disabled weebo. With that being said, redpill others, talk shit about Islam, kill yourself yadayada

fake china has the right idea

>implying you're not bullshitting

No actual working womb, who cares.

Nothing, it's too late, all is lost.

>removing delicious girl dick

a great shame

gas your own useless unsexed body, scum