Muslims humiliate white racist guy naked and post it online + give his facebook info

youtube.com/watch?v=33go4obuc54&feature=youtu.be

He's a supreme dumbass that anyone would have made fun of.

As soon as he got back in he should've got a gun and shot those filthy sand niggers

I know but being antimuslim racist and seen naked by muslims you hate must be very humiliating, that's why background story is needed here. Otherwise it would be a situation like many others.

>imlying they wont lose their jobs.
If you are only her to fuel the hate, stop. It is already at the level of genocide.

Now you should start posting thraeds on how you beat up fugees and happenings about fired fugees and death ones.

the question is: did he get back at all? :D

How do you know he's anti-muslim?

How do you know he's racist?

if you've read the youtube description you would know that this isn't about hating muslims, but about giving white nationalist assholes what they deserve

how did he get naked in the first place?

Oh my fucking God thank you for this video ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Islam will dominate the west! The jihad continues, inshallah.

Because they stripped him naked and posted it online.

>White guy got locked out of his apartment block. The muslim security guards who have been hired to safeguard the building and its occupants, taunt, tease and humiliate him (via the video intercom) instead of opening the door to let him back in.

what

I got on his facebook, that should be enough. But I also wrote to him and that only confirmed my thesis.

I like that you shills have started to stay in the threads you create and not just doing one post OPs and baiting new fags, but still. Try a bit harder

>naked and locked out of your own appartment
>underwear stuck in door
the fuck is going on

More than likely he didn't do anything, or someone was reading a bible instead of a Quran or something. Muzzies are the most easily offended group out there, more than SJWs.

Whites BTFO. Will they ever recover?

why don't i believe he was racist to them

Based muslims. The cumskin got what he deserved

>about giving white nationalist assholes what they deserve
Racially homogeneous countries free of shitskins and mudslimes? I don't see how being stripped down helps with that.

Wasn't he a racist who just got his payback for his hatred?

he's white and nationalist, this kind of people have tiny brains (and asses).

>this kind of people have tiny brains
Care to back that up?

>commenting on men's asses
and you'd think the muslims were quite dumb too, to share this and end up in trouble.

that's the point, he was and I'm glad they did it

He doesn't seem to have that small of an ass.

Doesn't matter where he lives, if he is racist, homophobic, nationalist...it's a synonym of tiny brain.

first of the guy is a fucking dumbass, the snackbars are also fucking dumbasses, since now the fucker can sue them and the firm, most likely they will lose there jobs.

it's a micro-ass, come on. He got so much butthurt his ass shrinked.

lol, looks like Polish whiteboi "men" also have tiny, tiny dicks.

yeah guess they can do the same for what he has done to them. Maybe they decided to get this done without the fist of the federal law.

not all of them, trust me :D
But this guy has everything tiny: tiny ass, tiny, dick, tiny brain, tiny boobs...he's so pale that he's almost glowing

Forget the size of his ass and brain. You Poles have micropenises, it's a fact. That's why you guys got butthurt and attacked our big-dicked Marines when they went to a Polish beach and hooked up with dem Pole girls.

not so proud anymore lol

I'm Polish and I do not have micropenis, also I do not attack anyone. Those racist, nationalist assholes does have tiny penises, that's true.

whitey btfo!

Yes you do. You are a bitch whiteboi, therefore logic dictates you have a small white cockette like the guy in the video. Racist or not, girls here would laugh at your white baby dick.

got plenty of them and none of the laughed, trust me. The last one was sexy latina

That's it we're taking the missile defense shield back and giving putin the ok to invade

Yeah right, nobody believes you, small-dicked whiteboi. How can you even compete with us?