WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVdIzy6ck5c
youtube.com/watch?v=I8ZvRBl6zfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(caught in the undertow, caught in the undertow)

I saw them like last month with my gf and little brother (free ticket shut up) and anytime they tried to do something from the new album they were booed throughout the song and you could see the pain on Chester's face

Good

I wonder how Anthony would react if all the artist he shat on starting commiting suicide.

>he hasn't deleted the video yet
Damn, Ant.

He'd be such a pussy if he died.

I wonder if this has been reported. You should shop your story.

i think we know

Nice

He shat on one of my meme albums in the bandcamp series(Nicage - Drop The Bees).

Time to kill myself lets get this party started

Fake quote, Fantano never said it in the video.

He just said the album is bad and he explained why he thinks it's bad.

Watch it for yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=SVdIzy6ck5c

The OP is a fake quote. he is just trying to smear fantano with lies.

The video doesn't say anything like that

>too autistic to get a joke
>also a tripfag
Damn...

I understand jokes, its just that some people are doing to see this and think it's real

whats wrong with that?

Misinformation is detrimental to discussion

tripfagging should be a capital crime

in my 7 years on mu i've never seen you engage in constructive discussion about music so why are you pretending to care?

I engage in constructive discussion about music most of the time, you are just wrong.

In fact, i make the most constructive comment in this thread right now by pointing out that the OP is a fake quote

damn, that's some constructive discussion

not really crazyaga. every time you pop up in a thread it always derails the conversation into people attacking you for being a faggot. you always ruin everything. the best thing you could do right now is fuck off out of this thread. why do you always have to be a buzzkill?

>why do you always have to be a buzzkill?
Oh wow, i'm not letting the OP spread lies about fantano so i guess im a buzzkill now

You're for sure a buzzkill for posting Reddit and Memey, find a new board to shit up.

yes. even more so by posting a reddit tv show and sarcastically repeating what i just said

Did you even watch it properly? it's an absolutely incredible show. it's full with creativity and sophistication

i'm looking for the most brutal fantano reviews possible. this is what i have so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=I8ZvRBl6zfA

I'm not a baby I don't watch cartoons

I fucking hate it when people who post screenshots of youtube, twitter etc. without linking to it

Cartoons are not for babies.

It's a respectable artform that combines animation, music and storytelling to create something truly great and entertaining

I mean, cartoons are not JUST for babies.

Of course babies can enjoy cartoons too, tho their underdeveloped mind ends up in them liking really bad cartoons

>So nice, you gotta make it twice.

>its another "crazyaga ruins the thread" episode

you ruined it

>it's full with creativity and sophistication

bait

footage?