How many of you fags have worn women's panties?

How many of you fags have worn women's panties?
I'm at work and have them on.
Not sure how I feel about that. Anyone else done this?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.to/1O03
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have. My balls usually fall out of the side but other than that their pretty good

Wearing a pair right now.

This, had a good night's sleep

feels pretty good - right?
Is it wrong?
I'm straight but I like the feeling of a g-string up against my ass.

I love wearing womens panties.

Something about having my cock fall out of them when im on my knees sucking dick turns me on.

Prove it

I like to wear my girlfriends from Time to time, she likes me to. They're so soft, but I also struggle with my genitals falling out.

Does she know that you ware them?

Does she know that you ware them?
>she likes me to
Try focus your brain powers really hard now.

I've stolen a few pairs from the laundry room in my building. Also have a bra. Feels good

i wore my stepsisters one once while fapping
came so fucking hard

ever thought about going to the store and so on?

When I was like 14 I sorta developed a thing for women's underwear, I wore a thong once to try it out. Since then they've been like a turn on for me

I'm a trap so yeah I wear them regularly. Try wearing a full lingerie set OP, it's way fun

At first I was wearing them because I though "Yeah, I'm doing something I'm not supposed to do! 3 Edgy 5 you!".
Then I tried other women clothes, because so much edgy. I discovered that not only they felt great to wear, but that I also felt better about me and globally prouder of myself seing myself more girly.
And now I've started monday hormonal treatment.

So I does it, and it feels great.

Traps are gay

The sky is also blue btw

They're not sexy and I'm not sexy either.

...proof? proof.

why do you ware them if they're not sexy?

I have some sexy ones on the way in the mail. I'm just wearing some girly cotton briefs at the moment since they're comfy.

How did you get her to accept that... to see a straight man in sexy women's underwear?

ok don't tell anyone though

Now *that's* what i call proof.

Just wondering if your girlfriend/wife knows about this, or is this something you keep from them?

yeah so you can trust me when I say it's really fun, if you enjoy panties you'll enjoy the rest

I wore an ex's boyshorts once. She didn't like it, buuuut I kinda did.

not the fag you are trying to comment to

I want Hitler back

yeah I don't think many women would be into me dressing up but idgaf anyway. I think girls clothes are just objectively more fun to wear

Where you located so i can pound that boypussy

Eh at least you know some guys are into it, right?

Nice want too hook up if your in California?

I went through a couple year phase of this in my late teens/early 20's. Eventually the thrill was gone and they were just uncomfortable (too tight around the balls) and inconvenient on account of them not being designed to hold penis and scrotum in.

Not really sure what you mean? I'm not a fag (not that there's anything wrong with that)

fucking sad looking.

Kinda cute from that angle, jealous of you.

Are you straight?

I'm in far north maple land, and yeah a lot of guys are probably into it

thanks

ikr, curse of the faggot genes

Kinda? I mean I'll be until I'll change sex. Then I'll still be into girl so I won't be straight anymore, I guess?
Let's just say I'm only into girl, that's enough to be understood.

Far north maple land?
The fuck is that?

>north maple land
i live near Hollywood and Down Town LA

not sure what i mean?
I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON YOU WERE ORIGINALLY TALKING TO YOU FUCKING RETARD.

I kinda find that as a challenge, to keep my junk in them all day. Feeling my boys trying to say in there.

Any more pics? Ill come there you look perfect

skyrim obviously

ANGER ISSUES. Sorry about that dude.

FUCK YOU!

hahaha... it's cool.
Do you like to ware women's underwear though? That's what this thread is about.

Pretty sexy, is this current/recent?

loser.

was like a month ago

cuz why?

I've worn a couple of panties at work under my semi-formal attire. It's so unfair because they feel so comfy as fuck and it feels good on your cock too! I get a boner every time I remember I'm wearing one, also since they don't belong to me. When I get home the panties are full of pre-cum and I end up jacking-off and blowing my load in them. I usually throw them in the laundry but when I feel extra risky, I put them back to her drawers for her to wear. ;)

I love wearing fun undies, so I have some panties. Mostly jockstraps and thongs now though ;] How do I look?

nice... get after it. Hollywood is a fun place.

I totally agree!! They feel so good & no body know ;)

ask your dad why thinking that men wearing women clothing is sexy is also fucking gay and pathetic also laughable.

anyone who browses this site in their spare time is laughable, you're also an automatic faggot for coming on Sup Forums. I don't know if you knew that, but now you do, queer

You know you don't have to be here... right? If you disagree you can leave anytime. I just wanted to know if anyone else liked wearing women's underwear over their clothing.

i did know that already. also i wound this video of your dad.

and i wanted you to know that you are a fucking loser and a failure in live. How did i do?

>Real watches at $ 0?

And you are such a winner for hiding behind a computer screen and ranting... ok tough guy.

Summerfags are so low tier, everyone is embarrassed for you ITT and that's saying a lot considering the OP.

AAaaahhh I love those tears of pure butthurt that you are giving out so easily. I guess you really are as pathetic losers as a joked you being.

I wear the cotton hanes hipsters almost every day, as my dick is small enough it makes my slacks look normal. Theyre pretty comfortable and they aint like the mens jockeys or the fotl mens bvds and shit. Usually on the weekends is when I wear boxers or shit when I wear shorts. Sometimes I change it up if I am going out I wear the CK Mens Thong. I have a couple of them they are comfy as fuck.

where in cali?

pics

So I have to ask you... do you have a girlfriend/wife and does she know?

If you say so & if it makes you feel better

it always funny when you real life losers feel it is necessary to reply tears streaming from your eyes.

workin right now in an office
I have a gf she's ok with it. We live together. It was actually one of her turn ons. When I met her and we were going to fuck for the first time, I was wearing one of my mens thongs and she thought it was pretty hot. I mean in terms of not being boring like wearing what every other man wears. Definitely adds a little spice to our lives. We've been together for 6 years.

Are you the same guy that know what 'butthurt' feels like?

I talked to a CD on omegle once who convince me to buy some boyshort panties as a starter and I thoroughly enjoy them. I ended up a cheap pack of some cotton panties with lace that weren't as comfortable. The boyshort panties are all really silky and smooth. A pretty good investment even though it does get a little tight on my cock lol

Very cool that she is not judgemental.

Grats

>as a starter
So are you a full on sissy/cd yet?

You must be in good shape to pull off something like that?

Nah this was about a month ago that I started buying clothes. It was always a big fantasy of mine to try it out and when I got my own place finally it was one of the first things I ended up doing. I wouldn't say I'm full on though, only sometimes when I feel like it.

Most women I have been with haven't been. Some questioned it along the way, but for the most part, if a woman is like that into you to fuck you, I dont really think they would question it I mean unless youre wearing womens panties. But I wasnt at the time I was wearing one of my mens thongs and she thinks it adds a little excitement to the mix not knowing what i will be wearing when the clothes come off.
thanks bro
Im not fat but Im not lean either. im 6'1" and weigh 215lbs

Panties are so awe

>Cute Teens XXX Sites..,

us.to/1O03

Wearing one now

Panties are comfy. I'm six inches hard, but only about two inches soft so I fit well in panties.