OK, so supposedly some hackers stole 1.5TB of data from HBO and inside of it was allegedly some of GoT series as well...

OK, so supposedly some hackers stole 1.5TB of data from HBO and inside of it was allegedly some of GoT series as well. Anyone know anything about this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats not how it works user

Yes

meh, the leak only got episode 4
nothing much happened

As much as I know whoever stole info got just the script for this season.

Game of Gays is for faggots

shut ur mouth pussy nigga

Game of Gays is for faggots

WHat's left of this season? Some of the good shit has already happened.

- Arya kills littlefinger after getting back to Winterfell and he tries to play her and Sansa off against each other.
- Jon fucks Dany on a ship when they are sailing back North
- Night's King kills one of the dragons and then reanimates it as a white walker dragon and uses it as his personal mount
- season ends with Night's king and his dragon at the wall

Think that's pretty much it.

OP here, well I dont seem to find anything online so it really might be just the script, anyway worth of a small investigation.

Why stop there? Why not make it a slightly larger investigation?

see

wall comes down at the end

Jon nearly dies via night king but benjen saves him and dies in the process

you forgot this one.

yes he gives him his horse to get away. after dany and her dragons come in to save the day.

you forgot that dany dies before bedding jon
cersei pledges to fight the night king
cersei backstabs them
jaime and cersei are azor ahai and targaryans who become the rulers of westeros

lies

>Jon fucks Dany on a ship when they are sailing back North

Dany is Jon's aunt.
I'm glad that they are stepping up the incest game

Not a lie at all, Euron gives dany A FINGER IN THE BUM and she dies

she dies this very next epi, during the assault on jaimes army while he's marching back from the tyrells, the dragons fly her back to melissandre and she revives the dumb cunt who took on an entire army with her dragons and dothraki

P.S jon and takes a group of soldiers north of the wall to prove to the rest of westeros that the undead are real by capturing one and bringing it south.

Oooo i didn't know she dieded. The fact that everything esle you said is correct makes me believe you speak the truth.

the script was leaked in a thread the other day
idk why the news about it is only now coming out

been trying to find the image with a brief overview of all the episodes that I saw on here a few weeks ago. Can't find it anywhere online though.

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/ probably taken from this? I saw it on Sup Forums too but never saved it