Sup Sup Forumsros, drug related question, i took xanax for the first time ever yesterday...

Sup Sup Forumsros, drug related question, i took xanax for the first time ever yesterday, had read that 2 mg could fuck you up so i only took 0.50 mg and nothing happened, long story short i ended up taking 4 mg and still nothing happened, any advice? I have a pretty high tolerance for weed if that changes anything, thanks.

U gon die

How long ago, and do you take any other medications/drugs besides weed?

Hope so :')

Uhh around 24h ago lol, and no

4mg should have you feeling pretty good within about an hour....you should feel super relaxed and bit wobbly. Did you just fall asleep or something?

You should start feeling it cca 30 minutes after taking it. So, when you take it and you dont feel anything, dose up. You cant overdose on xanax unless you use some alcohol with it. That gives you 2 options. Take bigger doses or use it with alcohol. Personally, I like to save up on it so I drink lower doses with alcohol

lol, keep chasing that pleasure zone faggots

Yea i thought so, educated myself a bit before i took them and people were saying 4mg was a pretty good recreational dose, no i just went to bed at the end of the day, i guess the only thing that happened is that i fell asleep a bit quicker than usual :/

He won't OD as in he won't die...but taking too much could make him black out and do a bunch of crazy stuff he doesn't remember, not a good idea.

Xanax is for fags all it does is put you to sleep and you don't remember going to sleep. At least with weed I remember going to sleep. Take a feww hydrocodones if you want to take pills.

I'll try that next time i guess, any preferred alcohol?

taking it with too much alcohol would make him OD. MD here. taking only too much xanax would only make him sleep

Take it more often you will feel something one day.
It took me like 10 times smoking weed until i felt something

real MD here, this guy is obviously fake MD

Take as much as you want and drink as much alcohol as possible for maximum trip, completely safe friend-o

I like whiskey so I take a glass or two with cca 5mg. Dosage of both depend on how tired I am and when was the last time I took it

pathologist I guess

JUST TAKE A SHIT LOAD OF SPEED AND YOU CAN DRINK AS MUCH YOU CAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eh then i guess ill just stick to weed, was just trying for the hell of it and its hard to get where i live

Im dumb but im not that dumb friend-o

Alright sweet, thanks

you know you want to, death is the ultimate trip friend-o

It takes time to build in your system, so yea the first time unless you took a dangerously large dose, wont do anything. Also what were you expecting? Xani is a very mellow drug

Who doesn't? Although im saving that for later since its a one time thing

I guess i was expecting drowsiness and yeah just being mellow, had a pretty tense day and just wanted to chill

just go slow for the first time to see how your body responds to it ;)

Probably wasn't real. It should taste really bitter. What did it look like? Buy a small pack of Benzo piss tests on ebay to confirm. Also buy a pack of Fentanyl tests to be safe.