How do you deal with severe and crippling anxiety...

How do you deal with severe and crippling anxiety? It gets so fucking bad to the point where I can't talk to people or even work. I have no idea why it's happening.

Any tips for dealing with it are appreciated. Going to dump random pics.

Alcohol, work on cars, read books to take my mind off my own life.

>Alcohol
Do that already. It's when it wears off and I wake up is the problem. Currently sipping on some 90 proof Kamchatka.

Yes I know it's cheap.

Go to a doctor?
Maybe get a proper diagnosis?

Do you drink water to fix a broken leg? Meds can help feel normal and by that I mean you'll still be bothered by shit but at least have time to think about it before it consumes you.

I used to get bad chest pains from anxiety years ago and I ended up going to ER over them because I didn't know where they were coming from and chest pains...

I had EKG tests, racked up thousands in medical bills with blood tests only to be told I'm a hypochondriac.

Okay but have you tried going to a psychologist to get a proper diagnosis? Showing up at the ER is a completely different thing, also getting a second or third opinion helps.

Yeah, I've thought about it but it's really expensive here in America. I live in a small town and the therapist here that I've contacted wants $150 an hour.

Meds, CBT, health and fitness, hobbies, building a peer group and manning the fuck up and pushing through it yourself. That's it man.

I've heard about CBT but like a lot of people I'm skeptical about it in wondering if it would even help me.

>pushing through it
Trust me, I'm trying. I'm not an anxious person so why this has been happening is beyond me,

>CBT
I hear ya, worth it in the long run and if you make it clear that is what you need within the first session you shouldn't have a problem. CBT is worth trying if you can afford, just building habits that help you be more of who you want to be.

have you tried suicide

Helped me a great deal I had PTSD, severe anxiety and spent 2 years in a state of psychosis. Do you have alot of negative self talk? It will change the way you think about yourself and your situation.

>Trust me, I'm trying. I'm not an anxious person so why this has been happening is beyond me,

I know the feeling mate but grit and determination is the only way you'll get through this the rest will help aid the process but what no professional tells you is it's up to you to get better.

Don't be weak, overcome your emotions then live in a perpetual state of Harmony

LOL

itt fucking pussies anxiety isnt even real you fucking morons get the fuck over it and just man the fuck up

Not OP but believe me it is very real you edgelord. It can cripple you and make you feel things you didn't even think possible. Anxiety can turn you into a vegetable and anxiety attacks can even mimic a real heart attack. Yes, an anxiety attack can actually give you chest pains, make it hard to breathe, make your heart pound out of your chest and make you feel like you're about to die. Fuck you.

>anxiety can mimic a heart attack
LOL no it fuckint cant you faggot pussy

You've obviously never experienced or known someone who went through a panic attack. It most certainly can and is a lot of why people go to the ER.

Jesus Christ stop feeding him you fucking newfag

>panic attack
like just fucking walk you fucking pussy I don't understand

Alcohol
Benzos
SSRIs
Exercise