Extreme circumcisions. Low cuts (most savage) preferred. Gomco fine too. Numbest dick wins

Extreme circumcisions. Low cuts (most savage) preferred. Gomco fine too. Numbest dick wins

ewww how about you go outside or call your mother or something instead of asking people to show you circumcised dicks

fag

>Numbest dick
literally no change, why would you want to by hyper sensitive to the point you cant go more than a few mins?

>15:00:29
We're all 20 year old virgins. Wait a few decades and try to pull out a load with your dried out mean stick

Because it feels more amazing than you could ever imagine.

is your language reversed from the infograph? low suggests a minimal circumcision

No that's actually a misconception. High cuts (traditional "Ole American".. gomco style with brown scar) actually preserve more of sensation by leaving more of your inner foreskin (pink).

Low cuts where there is no pink skin left.. And no skin left to cover the nob are savage AF

stop talking like a nigger
according to what you're saying, low, then
no remnant of foreskin or frenulum

You're confused tightness with high/low you retarded faggot. Read the goddamn picture

Hahahahahahahaha you guys are circumcised your pleasure in having sex has gone down to 0

just said it was wrong.

What's you point again you circumcision ignoramus

i'm circumcised relatable to the high and tight picture.
underneath the tip of my dick hurts to the touch and tapers off into an uncomfortable feeling until it gets to the scar line

least my dick doesn't look like Jabba the Hut

Probably had your frenulum carved out? Still it shouldn't hurt man.. did you get cut last week or something

My girl prefers me to be uncircumcised she says she likes to play with my foreskin and plus I have my nerve endings down there so sex feels mega bomb poor you that sucks :(

Fuck off

Fapping feels almost as bomb as sex sometimes damn dude I'm so happy I'm uncircumcised

Lol so your girl likes to play with your strechy smegma infused extra skin that makes your dick look like the moon worm from Star Wars?

Either you don't have a girlfriend, or you're dating a down syndrome :'(

no, don't think that happened. it's mostly just right under the tip, all the way around.
would rather not have my dick touched if it meant that i had to feel it there, really

And sorry that I can last longer than 2 minutes in bed unlike you mister "ultra-sensitive"

Lol lol you just have to hygenic something you wouldn't be able to do yeah FYI some girls prefer uncircumcised sorry you haven't had that many woman to know

Bro I can last hours if I want you just have to know how to fuck

Yeah sure all 5 of the landwhales who just want to chow down on that dick cheese

Also excellent sentence structure there. It's almost as if you're only half as retarded as you're letting on!

Want to see a pic of my dick and you can see how clean is it I also have pics of my gf she has big tits she's 4'11 nice arch on her back and she weighs like 122

>Want to see a pic of my dick
confirmed faggit
> I also have pics of my gf she has big tits she's 4'11 nice arch on her back and she weighs like 122
confirmed no gf

Oh my I didn't know we were in english class! Howbout you go on with your day with your mutilated penis (:

Lmao confirmed no gf ur funny

>mutilated penis (:
>-mutilated- penis (:
>Corrected penis :(
Fixed

>Lmao confirmed no gf ur funny
>confirmed no gf ur funny
>no gf ur funny
>no gf

Corrected how? thats like saying you would bleach your skin if your black...you'll be a transgender if you were born a male why fix something that isn't broken and just make it worse to make it asthetically pleasing

Lol your a mega loser I can tell you think having a gf is so rare or something just cause you don't get any pussy...do you want pictures or something so u can fap to them virgin pussy

I'm circumcised and my gf is pregnant, and I've been thinking about whether or not to circumcise my son (if it is a boy). I've never had any issues with my dick, but I think uncircumcised is natural and thus better. However, we live in society (Americans, anyway) that predominantly favors cut dicks. Most of the girls I've asked (even before they saw my dick) have said they prefer cut dicks because "uncut dicks are gross." No matter what your opinion of it, the opinion of circumcision is not gonna change overnight. I'm not gonna fuck my son over by leaving him with a dog dick in America so most girls can be repulsed by it.

Between having Zabba the hut hanging between my legs and having you know, a penis, I think I'd choose the penis.

Old American checking in

>u want pictures or something so u can fap to them virgin pussy

literally just confirmed that you are in fact a virgin pussy

>mega loser

oh fuck, nevermind you're just 12.

Yeah you're definatly a virgin.

Let him make that decision on his own don't make a decision that he can never change his whole life....most Hispanic men are uncircumcised and we got some bomb ass women so don't worry about them "judging " your son that's non existant in my eyes

>I can tell you think having a gf is so rare or something just cause you don't get any pussy

lol wut

Hahaha just in what your writing right now you uphold virginity and having a gf very high in your eyes so I can easily tell your struggling with that hahahaha what a bitch lmfao get off Sup Forums workout and get a good job and get u a bomb bitch

nice Jew cock bro

40 year old uncircumcised guy here. Don't do it. I have no idea why anyone would want that. When I'm hard it just retracts, the rest of the time it protects the most sensitive part of your body.
If thats a deal breaker in a relationship, then shes not worth your time.

I can smell you tipping your fedora from here bro.

I'll let you get back to fucking your fleshlight gf brah, I'm sure Twlight Sparkle loves you just the way you are; disgusting tiny pecker and all.

>his dick was mutilated by jewish doctors as a baby

>>>he defends it

>Hahaha just in what your writing right now you uphold virginity
Are you... are you autistic? Please I'm very concerned. I know a good Psychologist if you need one.

>Sup Forums workout and get a good job and get u a bomb bitch
>get a good job

I'm a Pharmacist. Pretty sure I have a good enough job.

How's the Walmart greeting position working out for you Pedro?

Lol still in disbelief that people actually get laid....I'm sorry about your relationship troubles it'll change just take my advice.... be hygenic, workout, have a job, dress nice(button up, collar shirt, v neck,no graphic tee cause that's very immature) I hope that helps you out

>doing things for women

Here's your problem, don't mutilate your son. Let him make the decision, if something goes wrong with his dick because some slut influenced your decision, your son will have to forever live with a fucked up dick.

Well read the rest of that sentence you fucking prick

Yeah that's great what's up with the woman troubles then you must be doing something wrong

Imagine if we men demanded women trimmed their roastie pussy meat. The outrage would be heard in the news for decades.

The problem with that is they will grow too attached to their dick by the time they're able to make that decision on their own. If you're gonna do it, it's better to do that shit when they're young and won't remember it. That's funny you mention that, because I'm a Latino myself. My Chicano gf even says cut>uncut. But it's still something I'm gonna think long and hard about (pun intended).

I definitely have the high and tight, higher than the pic shows. My circumcision scar's about like this guy's:

except I have more of a ridge on it.

Seems like of all the people whose parents had them mutilated at birth, I got the best deal. Still wish I had a foreskin.

And just have like a little hole down there that's gross lol I like those fat lips way better idk about u

Dude you're fucking comedic gold I swear.

You think that what you're saying is somehow insulting me, and its honestly quite hilariously if I do say so myself.

See there is black comedy, slap-stick comedy, self-depraving comedy, etc... but you have your own brand here; making yourself look like the biggest virgin possible by making some of these ironic posts calling out my supposed virginity, which just points back to your own low self-esteem that stems from the fact you've never been laid.

Usually the ones who continuously cry virgin on the internet, are in fact the biggest virgins of them all; kiss-less virgins for that matter. So I applaud you for making your own pathetic life apparent to all viewing your comments; its comedic gold.

And don't worry about being a virgin man; you could always buy yourself a nice $5 hooker with the lunch money your mom gives you.

Why are you so sure I have women troubles??

Self-projecting?

Can confirm, latinas are based and don't cut their baby's dick cause they know it's wrong. Only subhuman cunts decide to trim ducks

>This
That's bullshit. Anyone who's looking at his dick and is going to be worth having on it will not care. Your son will lose a significant portion of his sensation if you cut his dick. That should override any bullshit prejudices people have. Also, on the off chance he has less sex, he'll have more intense sex, so it'll even out, sex-wise.

well they should

lol well if I girl has a preference of penises that ain't the girl for me...when u have sex it shouldn't matter cause you guys actually love each other

jew

>when u have sex it shouldn't matter cause you guys actually love each other

found the virgin

Muslim

Well your the one who started saying my penis looks like Janna the hut I mean how can I prove to you that I have a gf with big tits and is short and skinny lmk I'll do it

Have you seen some of these roasties? I'm not talking about trimming pussy lips. This shit literally spills out of their pussy lips and hangs. Personally, I don't give am fuck but it looks worse than uncut dicks.

>Janna the hut
I'm in tears

Lol bro get u a gf homeboy you don't know shit about life

Oh yeah, you're definitely right. I'm sure even if I were uncut, she would still love me all the same and it should always be that way. It's all aesthetics anyway, which doesn't matter when you're balls deep in her, amirite? Anyway, she's pretty much leaving the decision up to me. I'm gonna really give the matter some serious thought. But I kinda hope I have a girl so I won't have to make such a difficult call lol

do circumsized guys think thats all sex is about?

Sensitivity makes sex amazing, the more sensitive the better. Sensitivity is why we kiss and why it feels so good. Imagine if your only task was to kiss with a technique and not get caught up in the moment. You could cut your lips off and do the same movements, but you wouldnt enjoy it on the same level without the sensation. And you would never lose yourself in the moment in the same way, together.

>how can I prove to you that I have a gf with big tits and is short and skinny lmk I'll do it

The fact that you keep describing her like this proves that she does not exist.

The fucking cringe man. Just stop.

My boy what's up with correcting my grammar I have fucking auto correct on my iPhone 7 so wtf u still kno what fuck I meant right

Someone took the obvious bait

because everyone hates their wife, dumbass

Well your in such disbelief I just wanna make you think differently cause idk?

>auto correct on my iPhone 7
>u still kno what fuck I meant right
>auto correct
>u kno

Haha what a grammar nazi lame type of shit is that I swear

why are you trying so desperately hard to prove the existence of your 'gf' to some random guy on the internet.

It sounds morel like you're trying to prove her existence to YOURSELF man. You're not fooling anybody.

that hurts man

We'll cause idk bro you don't stfu about it?

>lame type of shit is that I swear

Oh shit.

He's a nigger too

Nah I'm Hispanic my boy

You're the one who keeps mentioning her and how much of a "virgin" I am and how I have women problems.

Again, you're obviously self-projecting and it comes off as very desperate and pretty sad.

>>Nah I'm Hispanic my boy
>thinks there is a difference

Lol ur funny

oh my god, that is fucking disgusting... id kill my parents if they did this to me

Yeah if I saw ur little white ass id slap the shit out of you and make you cry lmao white people crack me up

"Normal circumcision" since when is literally cutting skin off your penis with a knife considered normal?

Sure kid. then when the cops come and deport you and the rest of your family back to Mexico, who'll be the real winner here?

Also I'm pretty sure you're 12 years old so, yeah sure. Would love to see what happens to the little tyke.

you're trying to hard.

lol butthurt cutfag how does it feel to have a mutilated penis?