Shit guys, I think we might have gone too far this time

Other urls found in this thread:

labs.fedoraproject.org/en/security/
157.166.224.88/
watch.mtrstore.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W-what do we do??? I'm scared

Maybe we should delete our Sup Forums.com accounts

Hrmmm. Psychopaths generally do not like to be identified. Anyone who claims, publicly, to be a sociopath or psychopath is just doing it because they think it's cool. No one predisposed to aggressive antisocial behavior wants the cops/government looking closely at them. Kids always like to think they are special and to minimize the pain they feel over every day things that become normal operating procedure as you grow into adulthood. Being part of the 3-5% of the population with a disorder that has been romanticized by pop culture sure seems like a great way to do that.

Dude probably cries himself to sleep because the girls he has crushes on want nothing to do with him.

*deletes computer*

so, this is how pasta is made?

Gr8b8m8

This new copypasta is gold :v

Fuck. I think he hacked into my pho-
H E L L O . . . 4 C H A N
L O N G T I M E N O S E E. . .
>#traceroute --all
>tracing all IP addresses in thread

H A. . . H A . . . H A H A! ! !

On the contrary, I am a proud narcissist and have no problem with everyone around me knowing about it :)

Imma shakin' in mah wee little booties

Let's go further

THIS im on it deleteing NOW

FUCK YOU FAGOT I HAVE A GOLD ACCOUNT....

Isn't someone going to do the navy seal gorilla? I'm disappoint

>I am smart enough to use a library computer

ded

Yeah, narcissism sure is equivalent with being a psychopath. Being self obsessed is not the same as feeling no empathy for other living things. Learn your goddamned psychology.

you wont ever get in my computer i run windows

Kek

DOS 3.3 here, I'm totally inheckable

Good point. I care about your feelings until the intersect with my own. THEN I stop caring about your feelings. Though for me, its mostly just about women and work. I would hold a drowning man down if it meant getting my dick wet, or getting a promotion/raise

How can one hack the physical rendering of autism

whats wrong with that you walk in a place with camera's sine in on the sheet find your pc and start hacking

! dont forget to sine out who knows what the next person may be doing !

HAHAHA! You scum. I use MacOS. It can hack ANYTHING and you'll never get a virus on it. Should've switched when you had the chance. I just need to get past your firewall encryption...
And...
I'm in.

Annnd safe.

.. winblows 4 eve ..
FUCk i have to restart sorry updates

>I would fear for your life while you still have it

Jokes on you retard, I have no life. That's why I'm here in the first place

you can infect anything with a virus you newfag even linux can be attacked its just unlikely

Keked

we dun goofed?

Wtf. Linux isn't even usable. Real hackers use Apple

do you sometimes wonder what it would be like if you could photosynthesis i wanna be a plant

(slap on titan)

What about your mic?! They can still hear you!

nice

i know i got no life and its why im here

Oh shit, call the cybercops and backtrace

one day .. ill just have to man up...

2009 called, they want their Roast Beef back

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

That guy in the other thread

Suc dic phagote

When I hack in a library I wear a ski mask and gloves so the cameras don't see me and my fingerprints aren't left behind.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Hey Sup Forumsastards. I'm a Sup Forumsentleman and I know exactly how to stop script kiddies like that. All you have to it install Fedora Security Labs. It comes with all kinds of offensive tools as well as programs to monitor your network and check for rootkits and other malware. It's easy to use if you're not too retarded, and unlike Kali Linux you can install and update it easily as primary or secondary operating system with support for encrypting your boot drive. You can also live boot the system off a flash drive and you'll have full access to all of the tools bundled with it. When you turn off the computer, everything is cleared from memory and you can reboot to a fresh desktop.

labs.fedoraproject.org/en/security/

Here's the CNN URL shortener if you want to use it for social engineering to get that fag to click on links: 157.166.224.88/

Enjoy yourselves.

FUck off newfag. There is no such thing. Sup Forumstards are anonymous

Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.

dat P.S. lmao

Yeah I have no problem with telling people that I'm a sociopath, although it's not that bad with me

This

Ain't no sunshine where we go

Fuck wow your smart...

awww fuck hes fucking with haven now its all over

The DSM depreciated the Sociopathy diagnosis back in the 60's. There are no sociopaths. It's been placed under the umbrella Psychopathic Disorder.

Source: I watched tv a couple times.

Femanon here. When i was 12, my parents went to a church reunion in Oregon for 4 days and left me home alone. They thought it was an oppurtunity for me to act more "mature." I had a dog (half rottweiler,half siberian husky) named rosco who was getting a reputation for humping random things aruond my house. My parents liked him outside but i let him inside cause i was home alone and was gonna do whatever the hell i wanted. i take a shower and walk back to my room naked cause i felt like it. I COMPLETELY forget he's in the house and he rushes up to me, tackles me, and starts humping away like crazy.

Fuck, who are you? Dr. House?

Nice old pasta

I ain't clicking that shit

Why is Sup Forums so uniquely dogshit compared to every other board? I don't even mean the threads themselves, I mean the comments and the posters. The best way I can describe it, is despite differences in board culture, every board from Sup Forums to /x/ is on the same "wavelength," even Sup Forums arguing with Sup Forums is on the same frame of reality

but Sup Forums...it's like the rest of Sup Forums is on wavelength A, and Sup Forums is on wavelength Q, the posters there are legitimately retarded, like the 40+ year olds you see trying to use facebook

femanon:

You up to making a little bit of lunch money?

I have a donkey named Ramon that I'd love to introduce you to.

Pft, good luck phaggot, I'm behind 7 proxies.

>femanon here
tits or gtfo

its old, but still good. lost at "library computer"

OH NO WHAT DO WE DO IMMA SHAKIN IN MA BOOTS

Bollocks. He knew to use a library computer. I was going to try and hack him before he hacked me but I guess he already thought of that.

Thatsthejoke.jpg

>new

God I've been here too long

Nobody gets a virus on MacOS because Nobody wants to make malicious code to infect a computer hardly anyone uses.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because its fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Oh nao guyzzzz wat do dew? He sems srs

so whats going on here? I havent been aroud for some time.

>Only a cracker would

I beat all of you guys. Royal marine commandos for 10 years. SBS (Special Boat Service) for another 5. Currently working for the MI5 counter terrorism unit. Beat that newfags.

PS: You cant.

Kek mass report it to the cops/fbi

Im killing myself I'm too scared to face death if not on my terms

I never use this term, but man what a fucking Edgelord.

that's the joke you fucking retard

>sine

the first time i saw this, the first thing i thought was
>is this nigga seriously so stupid that he can't even come up with saying "darknet" like every 11-year old that comes on Sup Forums does when they want to sound edgy, and has to settle for "dark places" instead?

Highschoolers hear about how dark and edgy Sup Forums is, so they come here in droves and shitpost with wild abandon without lurking, thinking they're part of some super secret club.

y'all niggas been baited

I think it's time for another full-scale raid.

it's Sup Forums. it's fundamentally dogshit to start with, and it just kinda goes downhill from there. Sup Forums is like the meat of Sup Forums that has been left out in the yard for a week and is a bit green with flys on it, but you still think, "well, maybe it's ok" and you take a bite and then spit it out. but you are really stupid so you take another bite and swallow that one. then you end up sick for a week. then you get fired for laying out of work for a week, so you have to live in mom's basement from then on. so then you just sit around surfing Sup Forums and molesting your neighbors alpaca with a football bat. then things start to go downhill....

There's always that guy

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Found the newfag

>

hey girl, femanon here! you have no idea how awesome it is to have small boobs!! you can wear those cute little bralettes, and you dont have back issues. youre not going to have suuuper saggy tits when you grow older, and you can sleep comfy on your tummy. optimism is key. it took me along time to learn to love my chest *b cup* but i finally accepted it and the guys ive slept with have never complained, they just suck away! remember, youre not going to please everyone in this world. youre always gonna meet some people who judge you, be it your boobs or whatever. If you want a boob job and it will genuinely make you feel more confident, go ahead! just make sure youre doing it for YOU!!

> watch.mtrstore.com