Feet

Feet

Other urls found in this thread:

us.to/1O03
watch.mtrstore.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least 3 images are required to start a thread, faggot.

Bump

Would you let her put you in chastity and a collar chained to the foot of the bed if your crush let you lick her feet in pic related situation?

No, tbh. But I would lick the op soles, would you?

fuck that is so hot i want some bbc impregnating my 14yo girlfriend ravishing her pussy in this position while i keep sucking her soft n tiny feet

You do realize it take awhile to become pregnant, don't you? Your wording sounds strange, imo.

more?

I would. I love mature soles. Esp dirty ones. The real question is would you let pic related dump her cheesey foot shavings all over your face and tongue while on your knees in public?

Gf feet

Youre right user. I guess hed have to let his gf's womb get ravaged and filled with hot spunk multiple times just to b sure;)

brienne of tarth?

Yes. Would you smell the soles of pic related, and then lick between her toes?

Im gunna suck my girlfriends feet and drool all between her toes before i cum hard multiple times inside her and all over tits ass and feet when she gets home today.

Id probly have her spit on my face and smother me with her dirty toes while im gagged, sucking the filth and sweat from her holey, grimey well worn socks

>Cute Teens XXX Sites..

us.to/1O03

>This girl had, quite possibly, the smelliest feet I have ever come across in all my time doing this.

Tell me you have more please

>The smell was your typical cheese smell, only a lot stronger and it showed no sign wearing off. The type of feet smell that your brain will never let you forget. When I told her about the smell of her feet, she didn't seemed to be embarrassed about it at all, considering what was going on between us at the moment. She might've been more embarrassed, for example, if she were to be asked to remove her shoes at a friend's house with a group of other people around just to chill and watch a movie, something more normal and laid back. In this case, however, she was glad to know that I enjoyed it.

What else would you have her do to you with her spit and feet?

I wish I could sniff her cheesy smelling feet

>It wasn't until a few minutes into the shoot when the smell of her feet was airing from between her toes and into my nose. The smell wasn't too strong because it was wrestling with the natural air that we breathe in an attempt to take over my sense of smell. The smell wasn't strong, but whenever it did reach my nose, it was that classic cheesy smell that has become the signature scent for guys who are into that aspect of the fetish.

>It seemed like I was the only one who was aware of the smell. Either the smell didn't reach her or she kind of didn't care too much about it knowing that I have a kink for feet.

Probly trample my balls and cock and slobber all over cock
Oh yea bro

Stop posting this you ballwipe

No

Not him, but you took over the last thread too lol

Who is she?

>She was one of those ladies whose foot smell just hits you right in the nose almost immediately after being separated from her shoes, my Lord! Not only was I ecstatic by the way her soles looked, but her foot smell also made for a welcoming and breathe-easy experience I was able to have with her. Now that I was able to have her all to myself, I was able to cool off despite the fact that it was 90-something degrees that day. She was the first woman I’ve encountered who had that vinegar smell to her feet. I always read how some guys like that kind of smell, but it always sounded a bit off-putting to me. I have to say that I kind of liked it. It was something different for me and it took me some time to get used to it while I was snapping away.

>She was another one who didn’t mind the long foot massage from me. After I was done massaging her feet, the smell from her feet transferred onto my fingers in the way that lint does to articles of clothing. That smell stuck with my hands long after we parted ways.

how did you meet them?

anyone like it more when the girl is unwilling?

Unwilling to do what?

let her feet be touched

Excuse the iFunny logo, I saw this pic and had to save it.

I find it hotter when they're all for it, honestly.

Let's get this thread to image limit!

My gf's feet

This is pretty cool. Whats the context.

Saw this last night. Love her feet.

think i'm addicted to her feet tbh

Asami san on ig. She's a suicide girl or something

Yeah they always look great but i never saw them this volor. Realpy like it. You habe kik? Lets chat more about her.

Bump

Someone post footjob webms

Bump

mother of god those toes, whats her name i need more

Moar

> watch.mtrstore.com

bump i need a name

God just the way you wrote that made my cock hard

i'd do anything to get my crush's feet

imagine if you could blackmail her to do feet things

i wish i could

what would you make her do?

Have another one for your collection

make her wear the same socks for a week while she works then give them to me to do what i want with

pic of her?

Sorry man all I have of her is that pic