Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

>Hey guys look at my fucking fake watch. I'm such a faggot. I also can't stop sucking cock.

OP is a genuine fat fuck

I know your just trolling but...

Only fucktards think a Rolex is 'classy'.

Your a fucking fatty, god man check out that wrist. You can be as rich as you want your still a fucking pig.

You buy that shit at some Asia counterfeit mall?

Look at those disgusting fucking hands

Only fatfucks who can't tell time using cell phones wear pretentious bullshit like that.

Newfag spotted

nice watch bro, got any tips on how not to be a lowlife working class?

fuk u mean nigga?

Your fucking arm looks like a chode you gross hobgoblin

Op is fat.he automatically loses.

Rolexes are the absolute most overrated watches in the world. They're shit. NONE of them have a distinct look or function, they're literally bare bones timepieces with a very boring visage.

If you own a real Rolex, I laugh at your ass.

People with taste get the blue submariner.

>can't even timestamp
incoming timestamped pics of my rolly bitch faggot op.

11 fucking summerfags in a thread with just 12 posts. Is this what Sup Forums has become?

(OP) its not new its a 2 line 14060M or a 5513 from the 80s can't tell from the picture quality

fthey stopped making that model quite a few years ago

Yep

Looks like my 40$ watch I had when I was a kid. Only difference is it says ROLEX on the plate. Whoopdeedoo..

God, all these faggots falling for this old ass bait. Is summer almost over??

STALE COPYPASTA BAIT IS FUCKING STALE

Actual timestamp with a rolex, something the OP doesn't have. Why the fuck is it so poor in here?

i didnt know patrick star had a rolex.

how much do you weight ?

Did you bought a new fedora to match the black of your rolex ?

Put dads watch back before he gets home from his business trip.

wish i was a richfag. would give back to my Sup Forumsros like the guy who bought me an xbox card last year because i made him kek

looks like someone slipped a watch on a block of uncut bologna...

nice, are you in this country on an expired visa?

Who is she? Sauce please.

Looks like my hydro conquest, but mine is longiness.

Both my parents are teachers, the only rolex my dad has was a gift from me. Stop being poor its gross.

Seriously, why? Just look at that plain-as-fuck thing. No one sees that and is impressed. You could have bought 8 or 9 really classy timepieces, each with a distinct look, style, function, etc. and with inner workings that are just as highly rated and tuned as the fucking Rolex.

I honestly thing I'd rather have a fake Rolex from some street vendor. Sure, it'd be a piece of shit, but it would have more character than the real ones.

That's a sweet watch bro, if you don't mind me asking hiw much did it set you back?

Rolex is literally the most pleb luxury watch to ever exist. People that actually know about timepieces are laughing at you. You probably think driving a Maserati and wearing Gucci suits would be a good idea as well. Hahahaha kill your self.

do you enjoy sucking OP's fat little cock?

This is fake as fuck the proportions are all off. Hope you paid for that with monopoly money

Because I can. It holds time worse than a 20 dollar timex, that isn't the point. I've always liked watches so when my business really started to take off I bought a couple nice ones.

It's kind of a either you can explain it or not thing. I don't care about cars, I drive a honda. It's like the guy in a vette trying to tell me what I'm missing not having a performance sports car, I don't get it, so I don't care.

>2017
>still thinks a Rolex is a status symbol
>KEK

That's probably the most basic and cheap rolexs out there. Looks like shit

Actual timestamp with a casio that has, alarms, stopwatch, timer, day/date and a light which faggot user's rolex doesn't have

sick watch bro, got the same one

They ALL look like shit. That's what's so goddamned weird and stupid about them as a watchmaker. They're mediocre at best, yet they have some inexplicable "super luxury" status in society, mainly due to movies and printed fiction.

Is this the foot, can't tell from the OP pic

Summer is here and the bait's catchin' gud lads

OP's hand

>Why the fuck is it so poor in here?
because richfags are lame. btw would you download a car?

check these quints

jk

fuck all of you this thread is ass.

14060 is 2 lines
14060m is 4 lines
114060 replaced the 14060m in 2007