Kratom thread

Kratom thread.

Has anyone ever experienced their kratom tasting like oregano? I bought some red vietnam from a head shop the other day (I toss and wash) and I never remember it tasting like this. I've noticed slight differences in strain tastes, but not like this.

I tried mixing it with liquid to see if it floated on top like kratom does, and it did. I usually mix strains so I don't know if it works or not, but right now I'm taking 10g straight red vietnam. So I guess we'll see. Is it possible someone cut it with oregano (or basil, one of those fucking italian spices)?

Other urls found in this thread:

speciosa.org/home/kratom-legality-map/
gaiaethnobotanical.com/
amazon.com/gp/product/B012OXMAMQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
kratomonline.org/kratom-strains/
drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain
brainhealth.utdallas.edu/blog_page/study-shows-marijuanas-long-term-effects-on-the-brain
webmd.com/brain/news/20080602/marijuana-use-may-shrink-the-brain
webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20121207/recreational-marijuana-health-effects#1
answers.webmd.com/answers/1176334/how-does-marijuana-affect-the-brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here, it's definitely got some kratom in it, as I took it on an empty stomach and I can feel it taking effect, but I'm still wondering if it's cut.

Bitch I know there are kratom fags on here, get the fuck in here you assholes

fuck you and fuck your kratom bitch
IV ketamine

kratom is fucking disgusting, it does not taste like oregano, it tastes bitter as fuck

there would be very little incentive to cut kratom with anything, seeing as how you would lose a customer and buying the stuff in bulk is incredibly cheap

a guy i used to work (@ a headshop) left the shop and started buying kratom in bulk/selling it to shops. he does really well for himself, because it costs virtually nothing (dogshit drug) and people pay a lot of money for it (when on probation)

what up OP, yeah ive had some odd tasting shit I've bought over the years.

Ive never bought again from those places, it should be super bitter.

I mix it with honey.

I used to sell kratom, like other poster said. I've never heard of this, especially since overhead is so low. I guess it is possible though

Why don't you just get some mild benzos instead?
That shit is way overpriced, tastes like dirt and has no better effects.
Just buy some xanax and fuck off with your natural bullshit of a kratom.

You're fucking insane. I actually have a script for xanax. It's okay, but it mostly just makes me sleepy. Kratom has an opioid like effect, i love opioids, I don't have to fake an injury and deal with a doctor, I don't have to deal with any stupid nigger drug dealers who make you wait 3 hours sitting in a parking lot, meanwhile if you're not there when they show up won't even wait 5 minutes. I can just go to the fucking store and buy it.

What is this? I live in va\nc can I buy it here??

There are very few similarities between xanax and kratom, bud.

Compares more to low dose hydrocodone with its own unique spin.

Totally legal in both states. NC tried to make it illegal but the bill failed.

speciosa.org/home/kratom-legality-map/

Buy it online, nc fag here. If you don't wanna get it online try the hookah hookup, local chain headshop that is for sure in winston (where I live) and greensboro

What about currituck/obx?

I have some kratom and i dont know how to use it ive taken about a table spoon full and i dont feel shit i have the red and white

I mix it with honest, mix it at a ratio where its almost still dry but not quite. Keep track of the amount (grams) of kratom vs honey, to figure out the dosage.

I make big batches and then cut it up into regular doses and weigh them. Seems to be working well. I shape them into a large pill shape and take them with a drink.

That's not enough. You should take at least 2 or 3 grams. A tablespoon is probably just under a gram.

aight boys
convince me.
is kratom dope or nah? i think ive grown out of drugs completely but everything people say about kratom just seems comfy.

Ok a tablespoon isnt enough so is it good to mix red and white

yeah weigh it with a scale, low dose is up to 5 grams for some strains, but start small and increase a little at a time, taking too much isn't fun.

So I'm an alcoholic so take that as you will, but I really like kratom, its a good mellow feeling with no consequences if you don't use it daily.

I hate dope and i bought some kratom thats why i dont know how to use but im taking dudes advice im going to take about 2 or 3 grams right now

what effect does kratom have ?
I've never tried it , can you smoke it ?

No. It only tastes horrible.
>Try adding chocolate nesquick in semi-generous amounts

I want to try some Kratom where can I get it and how much do you recommend for a first time user?

>1 high quality kilo for $100
>over priced

wut?

what would you say its similar to?

On an empty stomach, 1 gram is the threshold. 1.5 in pill form should be enough for mild effects.

NSAIDs don't do shit for my chronic headaches and neck/shoulder pain. I have tramadol, but tolerance is a bitch. So each month I alternate and it does it's job.

1.5 - 2 grams on an empty stomach. gaiaethnobotanical.com/

And again
>add some fucking chocolate powder to the tea. FFS DO IT.

opiates.

not the poster you were responding to, but if you've ever had a nicotine buzz, its a more intense version of that. atleast for me

mild like codeine?

now, what color is the best?

~ 1 tsp (packed)

Eh. A gram wouldn't do shit for me anymore due to my tolerance being really high, but if I had taken a gram my first time, I probably wouldn't notice it due to not knowing what I was looking for. Probably would have just attributed it to being in a good mood.

Depends. All are about the same as long as it's mature leaves. I like indo yellow though. Some have different levels of sedation. The more you take, the more you will be sedated as a general rule.

How often do you take it? And in what doses?

As others have said opiates, sort of warm fuzzy feeling where you caring about anything kind of melts away a bit.

holy shit this stuff is pretty cheap, 1000grams for 100 bucks.. thats fucking sick if only a few grams fucks you up.

This. As a side effect it helps immensely with stress and anxiety. Combine it with some good kava for a relaxing day.

Ok that might have been more that 2 or 3 grams oh btw koolaid isnt the right mix for it it taste like shit oh and how long does it take to kick in

Depends on what you are looking for. The way it mostly works is, red strains are more euphoric, green strains are more speedy, and white strains are more sedating. There are exceptions to this rule though (green cambodian is sedating, apparently).

Brown is supposed to be a red that's matured longer and is therefore more potent, but I can't tell a fucking difference. Never tried a yellow.

Honestly though, they all have similar effects and the more you take the more sedating it is. But sometimes if you take a large dose, after the sedation wears off you get kind of a speedy, shaky feeling. It's not unpleasant, but it's not exactly something I would go looking to feel either.

Well, I take it four or five times a day, usually in 3 or 4 gram doses, just to keep my mood up. If I want to get high I'll take 10 or 15 grams. I'm really addicted to it. Don't let anyone bullshit you and tell you it's not addictive like the people at the headshop try to tell me.

I'm a pretty experienced kratom user at this point and I've never noticed an oregano taste, but I've had strains that tasted weird and significantly different from normal. It happens. The flavor never bothers me all that much but what I hate is when I get a strain that clumps up worse than normal. I toss and way too so that shit makes me gag.

Also just a little PSA for any kratom newfags who might be lurking here, this shit IS actually quite addictive. I didn't realize that when I started but be aware of this before using the stuff daily.

Yep. While 1.5g should be all you need for a 6-8hr dose, the max dose is 10g for idiots who use it too much. Keep it to 2-3 times a week, and try not to do over 2g/day. Combine with grapefruit juice and turmeric with bioprene (amazon.com/gp/product/B012OXMAMQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1) (2 pills ~ 10 min prior) to reduce tolerance.

>Well, I take it four or five times a day, usually in 3 or 4 gram doses, just to keep my mood up

My god man.

It doesn't "fuck you up" faggot. It's a mild opioid receptor agonist. It's not heroin with a side of crack.

Where does one get kava? If my memory serves, I think they give that shit to abos in Australia in an effort to keep them from drinking so much, but I'm American.

As I have said ITT: Chocolate powder. I prefer the no sugar added nesquick. More than you would normally add, but don't over do it.

I take Tramadol so I understand, faggot

I want this to help get off Tramadol

>how long does it take to kick in

EXTREMELY variable depending on how you take it and if you have food on your stomach.

On an empty stomach, if you take it in powder form, it can start having an effect in like 5 minutes. With a full stomach on powder, usually 15-20 minutes.

If you take it in pill form, on an empty stomach it usually takes 30-45 minutes. On a FULL stomach however, in pill form, it can take a LONG ass time, like almost 2 hours.

"White strains are more sedating"

No. It's the opposite.

kratomonline.org/kratom-strains/

>kava
explain this please

It will help immensely with it.

Amazon.com or most places that sell Kratom.

I used 10 grams in the beginning and figured out that that was my sweet spot for what I wanted. Been at that daily dose for years. Little bit of tolerance but other than that nothing.

>and how long does it take to kick in

Empty stomach? 15-20min.

So this stuff is addictive so ill just finish what i have and leave it be

Yeah, I'm fully aware I'm an addict.

Well, that's what they told me at the head shop. I stick to fuckin' reds anyway.

It acts as an anti-anxiety drug. 1-3 grams a dose a up to 3x/day. It's not strong on it's own compared to some hard shit, but defiantly noticeable (takes a few days/doses to build up). If you have a fear of public speaking etc. it can help a good deal too.

Well then excellent choice of words given your situation. "Fuck you up" sounds like the best choice of words when talking about using a herbal supplement to help treat a mild opioid addiction.

You'll likely end up addicted to kratom instead, FYI. That's what happened to me when I used it to quit drinking. But that may still be a positive trade-off so I'm not necessarily trying to dissuade you. Just want to help ensure you know what you're doing.

That is crazy. At 6g (been doing this for almost a year, 3x/week) I would throw up. 1.5 grams still has a noticeable effect on me.

Well....shit. I'll check socalherbalremedies. That's where I get my kratom. Can you tell me about it? What to expect, pros and cons, etc?

Fair enough.

Thanks for the info guys i think im just starting to feel something idk first time ive taken more than a tablespoon

Give a noob some pointers on where to get Kratom easiest(and legit for USA), dosage, and good drugs to mix with. I was thinking of mixing it with alcohol and/or mdma ext weekend. Please help.

this is basicly exactly why im considering kratom and shit.. i gotta sort my shit out and get a job but im a total basementboy and im 2anxiety
where would i get it?

Body weight plays a part in strength. I'm 230, 6'2.

I'm in Asheville. You can buy it everywhere

It just helps you relax. Most noticeable if you are going into stressful situations that cause anxiety. It doesn't make you "high" in anyway though, and unlike Kratom not all is the same, or about. Some work well, others you need higher does depending on several factors. Check the product and it's recommendations.

faggots this shit is weaker than codeine .
if you want a buzz smoke weed

I've been taking Tramadol for 3 years, at the end of 2016 my first kid was born and I weened myself off for 2 months then I started taking again here and there but now I'm back on daily use.

I just want this to break it up and use kratom for a while then pills..that way I know I could always just stop without the withdrawals.

5' 11" 195lbs

everytime i mix red vein kratom and hard liquor i black out, is it the kratom or am i just a lightweight or what?

Use kratom by itself. Almost any other drug will overpower it, even weed.

Smoking anything fuck you up long term, and weed (if used often) fuck up a good deal of shit in your brain. Kratom is much safer (unless you mix it with other opiates/opioids, DON'T FUCKING DO THIS)

Just don't mix them.

Lightweight.

But that's a good thing.
A very, very good thing.

Ive smoked weed since i was 12 yrs of age im 34 now and weed hasn't messed me up

Weed gave me psychosis bitch. Don't fucking pass false propaganda. I am now Allah's soldier, literally.

That you can tell. Same with many alcoholics. You can't compare the you with what you would have been without some awesome science shit. I am leaving, but google it. It affects some pretty complex brain chemistry and not in a good way.

alcohol increases the effects of kratom for me.

3+ shots and 6-8 grams and I'm out. Otherwise I can do 6-8 grams 2x a day morning and night and be get a medium / strong effect.

Yeah. I used to drink it with a small bottle of chocolate milk. The low fat works best to dissolve it. Takes the bitter taste away. But it was a chore shaking it forever. Now I just swallow the caps. Really helps.

Weed didnt give you shit because ive smoked all the badass weed hash shatter and all that dont tell me what i know wit your allah ass be a soldier for allah and ill keep smoking

drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain
brainhealth.utdallas.edu/blog_page/study-shows-marijuanas-long-term-effects-on-the-brain

webmd.com/brain/news/20080602/marijuana-use-may-shrink-the-brain

webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20121207/recreational-marijuana-health-effects#1

answers.webmd.com/answers/1176334/how-does-marijuana-affect-the-brain

I advise you actually look into the studies and the exact science behind it for a comprehensive understanding.

Oh and fuck you bitch lol just had to say it i never let anyone call me a bitch in real life but online i dont k ow what to do about it but to say fuck you lol

I pay about 80 for that much. And I can't stomach the taste so I buy 000 sized capsules online, pack them myself, and take 4-6 at a time.

I really like the buzz. Better than hydrocodone in my opinion. Doesn't kill the sex drive and a last a really long time having sex on it.

I'm going to be really pissed if they make it illegal.

Im good started at 12 and gonna die smoking have my own place own car bills paid kids fed im good

www.socalherbalremedies.com has great product at much better prices than many vendors. They're the only one I use and I'm happy to shill for them here. The kratom is a little bit hidden for some reason. You have to search for "speciosa" and they have a ton of varieties.

In case anyone with an injury is interested.
Had car crash. Broke neck. Had 5/7 of neck replaced with metal. Learned to walk again. Almost 2 years on heavy meds. Quit eventually and started on Kratom. Best thing for me ever.
I take 4 caps in the morning, all my pain from sleeping is gone and I can go thru the day pain free. I take 2 more caps at around 5pm (just took them while typing) and it helps me until I go to sleep.
Being on xanax, hydros and everything else was awful.
This has helped me live a normal life.
If you're in a similar situation, quit your meds. They're filth. Try this. It really works wonders.

Yeah, don't mix them. But kratom helped me get off tramadol and norco. Being a slight kratom addict isn't really a big deal, and if you taper off to quit the Withdrawals are literally nothing.

Sounds like a plan but some people do get withdrawals trying to quit kratom. If you're currently an opioid addict I would think it's pretty likely you'll be one of those people. But it's a less damaging drug to take so I'd go for it anyway.

Though I only take 2-3, I agree. Helps with pain and doesn't fuck me up.

Well guys turns out the one tablespoon wasnt enough and the koolaid sucked but i feel great actually very relaxed im diabetic and i have bad foot pain from my nerves and i am in absolutely no pain right now im actually surp4ised but but i still like weed better

Well I mean you're a Sup Forums user in your thirties. I'm 36 myself but just saying...

Canopy botanicals is my vendor of choice. Excellent quality and fast shipping.

Nice, I'll take a look. What's standard for a 250g bag? I usually order a few varieties of 250's rather than kilos of the same shit. $25 apiece from socal.

My back is wrecked and it's nice being able to function properly without being wasted.