Why didn't you help her, Sup Forums? Why didn't you vote for her?

Why didn't you help her, Sup Forums? Why didn't you vote for her?

She will literally commit suicide now. She is only 18 and thinks she sucks and the whole world hates her. How is she supposed to swallow this?

Why, Sup Forums? She even looks like the candidate that probably has the cutest feet.

It's Merkel's fault not ours.

Probably almost killed herself during the show.

Is this the German eurovision weeb?

I didn't watch it.

Own choice to wear that anime shit.

She's pretty cute but the song and the performance was a disgrace. She needs to lay off the K-ool-Aid and not dress up like a 5-year-old little chink in a European contest.

She's fallen victim to foreign cultural influence. Just like the merchant wants.

>1 (O N E) point

Afaik she was optimistic after the show.

Thanks to our kike it's not France this time

Why did you do it, Sup Forums?

>German
>weabshit
>vegan

So fucking cute, so fucking stupid. My dick is beyond confused.

She is cringy, but still cute.

But man the cringe.

is that Bjork's chubby sister?

She's good looking, but not the Goddess you're trying to make her out to be. Since when did Sup Forums care about whatever American Idol spin-offs? Queers.

No one says she is a goddess or looks good. But she will be dead soon.

Because you didn't help her.

The world has seen our secret shame from SBS

She didn't even write the song Ghost! That's the problem with music nowadays it's just mostly jews marketing attractive people that have some semblance of talent. No soul!

Why is this "contest" still going? It's not about music anymore, it's about circle jerking and make regressive political statements. Is there a way to stop it Sup Forums ? We're paying fucking taxes for this shit.

Bitch looks like a fucking monchichi

I know imagine Australia to be like Stockholm

>One white person for every ten or fifteen immigrants