Dubs decides what I order at mcdonalds, must be like the size of a meal im not trying to get fat

Dubs decides what I order at mcdonalds, must be like the size of a meal im not trying to get fat

>not trying to get fat
Like you care about heing healthy, youre going to mcdonalds after all

8 Big Macs

Two Chicken Sandwiches. Two Large Fries and a Mega-Coke

I just throw up after anyways

A McDick from the cashier.

5 parfaits

12 ice cream cones

4 Doublecheese burgers
That's it

Doublecheese is life!

Melted ice

2 fish sandwiches and a hot and spicy med fries and combine them all together

4 happy meals.

WINWAR

a single slice of cheese.

I'll get the fish sandwiches but the McDonald's where I love doesn't have spicy fries

Trips. Winrar.

What are spicy fries?

Two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda. Pretty small meal tbh

If they've got the Szechuan dipping sauce they say they're bringing back, then a nuggets meal. Or just a 20 piece nuggets skip the fries.

> diabeetus detected

Fries dusted with chili powder, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and onion powder. They sell them frozen in bags in the Dollar Store.

i meant Hot and Spicy chicken sandwich

get the buttermilk crispy chicken meal and add pickles and mustard

your gonna order a mcdouble with extra mac sauce tell them you want it covered. Then no matter how much sauce they give you get angry and tell them it's not enough, demmand more until it's a sopping mess the buns soaked through no longer recognizable as a sandwhich, tell them you want them to put fresh buns around this sopping mess, be very angry and loud with all your demmands, threaten to call the manager if they don't. When you get it back go back to your table slap it into your tray and enjoy your mcshitwhich

you couldve won bro