Pathetic!

Pathetic!

* Biggest industrial job losses since the election.
* Under investigation for actively working with the Russians to benefit himself in the 2016 election.
* Broken every single campaign promise and hasn't done a thing during his term, except spend more on vacations and golf outings than Obama did during his entire 8 year term.
* Falsely taking credit for an economy upturn that is the direct result of Obama policies.

Total loser and a complete joke.

inb4 trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Who is dumb enough to think Trump could handle the job?

I don't even care what he does, it's just fun to watch

Trump is now in oxygenless territory deep in the Marianas trench. This administration is not going to recover.

Thank god we don't have to look at him for too much longer. I want to see him behind bars. We'll have a nationwide festival.

sad

>we need to keep making these threads to help soothe our butthurt.

sure kid

doesn't understand politics.
still mad about the election.

Truptard spambots in 3 2 1

Tee hee hee! America's lowliest president. The loser prez.

sad thing is trump voters will still vote for him again

Fuck off Ivan.

What other president have we ever talked about the election? Bush never mentioned Gore because he is not a bitch.

Who didn't predict his failure? I think we all knew.

but can you prove any of this sweetie?
the real world requires proof.

"You can't fix stupid."

who's trup?

This fucking place helped him win.

went right over you head kid

sad

Yet still beat the -best- the Democrats had.

No they didn't. They are far less relevant than they'd like to think. Russia played the biggest part of all in Trump's winning.

You could have no raped all those girls, Donny. You could have paid your debts. You could have done some good with your life.

No, you punched a 13 yr old in the face as you were raping her and told her you'd kill her entire family if she resisted.

And for that, I want to kick your ass all day long. I want to avenge every single woman you raped with my fists and boots.

Ever been beat by a liberal left attack dog? You don't walk away from it.

Thank you for correcting the record and sharing the truth. You have my vote now

So wait, is the economy bad, which it Trump's fault, or is the economy good, which Trump is falsely claiming credit for?

>the real world requires proof.

Yea, especially on the far right!

I mean Hillary Clinton running a child prostitution ring out of a pizzeria: What's unlikely about that?!? Donald Trump colluding with a foreign government to get dirt on his opponent: Absurd!

Are you calling people kid ironically? I wish I was a child because bills and rent suck. Why is this even an insult?

>Endless anit-Trump thread creators are triggered af

Not denying the Russian influence, but during the election this place was like Trump's second campaign website.

sure kid

Use more lube.

How did Russia help him?

sure kid. no proof. sad

Nigerian and Russian shills. Sup Forums admins themselves admitted they say it happen. Same with reddit and facebook. Trump and Putin paid a small fortune to create posiitve spin on social media.

This is how they sold Bush I, former head of the CIA. They softened him up by making him into Grandpa America and using terms like Kinder and Gentler'.

The trump team is desperate to save this presidency. They know that no Republican will ever win again after this.

Does this thread upset you?

Oh no, you noticed!

and still Hillary will never be the 45th President of the USA

"Vox" Top kek. Have a valid source?

He's sending Illegal Mexicans home, there goes all your illegal votes. The economy is going through the roof unlike the last 8 years Monkey Boy was president. He put a halt to potential terrorists just coming into the countries whenever they want. He's standing up against niggers and faggots that want to change America into some pussified Liberal shit hole. The list goes on and on and it will get better and better. Thank you Lord Trump for showing all these retards what a real president can do.

Where are the Korean models?

What did they call Bush I? The family values president? Yeah, former head of the CIA. He ordered hundreds of hits on foreign heads.

He's a bad man. He got his son elected by rigging the Supreme Court. Now we're fighting off Russians because the GOP brand is so deep underwater.

We did not elect Trump. We elected Hillary Clinton. Even Trump voters know it. He's not legit. He's a traitor.

She beat Trump and she's already said she's thankful knowing we chose her. Because we did.

Russians elected Trump. This country stands with Democrats.

>He's sending Illegal Mexicans home
Obama had more deportations than Trump, or even Bush.

>The economy is going through the roof
Thanks Obama. Do you actually believe Trump can impact the economy with only 6 months in office, and by getting nothing done that he said?

Republicans are domestic terrorists. It's high time we all understood that.

dont know but im gonna start with american trumpsluts here

why did you bother to answer?

Thanks Obama. Do you actually believe Trump can impact the economy with only 6 months in office, and by getting nothing done that he said?

THIS

>we did not elect trump
>we elected hillary clinton

I want Obama back.

if you can't understand the context of two words you won't be able to understand my answer

WHY

Well, when the bar to jump over is below fucking sea level, you don't need to do much.

>>we did not elect trump
>>we elected hillary clinton

The electoral college elected Donald Trump.

sure kid

sad

Nobody believes that shit. Fake president, fake site. Clinton won hands down.

Russian traitors leave by the rear entrance. GTFO and don't look back Trumpcunts.

but you just can't seem to prove it.

Fucking dipshit women. My flabby ass will make the old faggot rapist great somehow.

NASTY FUCKING DIPSHIT SKANKS FOR DRUMPF!

DONT

sure kid

either troll or straight up delusional.

Next time don't run a horrible candidate who can't even beat DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. I don't know what else to tell you.

sure kid

so you can suck his dick some more?

ATTRACTIVE

it's hilarious you actually think she was elected.
you're looking for something in this life to cling on to - there's nothing here. just do it already.

LOL. Flush your fucking head in a toilet ignorant clown.

sad

AND

And you can fuck off back to Nigeria spammer.

How many businesses have they burned, windows have they broken, cars have they burned while rioting?

Oh that's right, that's BLM and Antifa..... Left-wing faggottry.

STRONG

sad, bitter tears

oh man the butthurt here

WOMEN

She won faggot. Millions of votes to hundreds of Russian shills.

You LOST. Trump LOST. He LOST BAD. How fucking stupid are you Dump homos?

replies with an ad hom.
gee mister I thought you could prove it

SHOW

sad

d u m p h o mo s

delusional faggot. legit take your life

Won the popular vote (despite Russian foul play), and 39 states have had confirmed breaches in their vote count centers.

Try again.

Yeah, right. We've annihilated your homo cucklord and you think we're unhappy about it? Assfuck, we shredded him inside of 200 days!! Give it a rest!!

See how fucking out of touch you faggots are?

sad, bitter tears

SUPPORT

>it's hilarious you actually think she was elected.

You should work on your reading comprehension, mongoloid. Donald Trump is the president of the USA. He wasn't elected by the electoral though. Not the people. Stay mad.

sure kid

evidence?

To be fair, Hillary got more votes.

The whole conclusion is that the electoral system in the US is pretty shit. Open up for more parties and remove the electoral college. 1 person 1 vote. It doesn't get more democratic than that.

FOR