Going to Amsterdam with some buddys in a few days, any recommended smoking locations/coffee shops?

Going to Amsterdam with some buddys in a few days, any recommended smoking locations/coffee shops?

greenhouse, but the small one.

try super lemon haze

Alright thanks, any other strains i should try? really want to try some exotic strains and as many as possible

Ask the dude behind the counter when youre there you dickweed

Obviously, just thought there were other you might recommend

Anne Frank House

DUDEEE

whatever you do, dont buy shit from street dealers

> Go Bulldog
> Smoke whole prerolled joint of White Widow
> Hallucinate AF

Can you really hallucinate off of that? It has never happened to me no matter what strain im smoking

Dutchfag reporting

>go to amsterdam
>be a fag 'cause it sucks
>go to central train station
>buy ticket to eindhoven
>go to eindhoven
>find random coffeeshop
> cheaper, stronger
> nicer people

Another Dutchfag here. This. But in any direction. Asmsterdam is a tourist trap.

Worked for me but I smoked the whole joint in about 30 seconds

Meh we are really just going there to chill, also any excuse to get away from iceland is a valid excuse

Shiet guess i gotta try it, thanks bud

Tourist mode activated!

Dont buy of the streets buy from an official shop. Or you wil get scammed.

Chill in amsterdam?

Good luck m8

Will remember that, thanks

cops often have special deals on seized cocaine, just ask them

While stoned eat the apple pie... but don't bother if you ain't stoned

go to South-east amsterdam (bijlmer) for the good stuff, new shoppa opend there friendly peepz ROOTS is the name of it

Get some pineapple haze at boerenjongens. Get yourself some supplies at a supermarket like Albert Heijn. Go to vondelpark and have a chill. Amsterdam can get busy, don't spend too much time near central station, it's just a station but it's not really central. Just go to rembrandtplein, preferably further south like de pijp and you'll find some cool places.

i want to go back to Amsterdam and not be a pussy this time, get weed and fuck a hooker :(

Ég er sjálfur á leiđinni til Amsterdam í nótt, heppinn ađ rekast á þennan þráđ

Explain pls

Hahaha þú meinar, eitthvað ákveðið sem þú ætlar að tékka á eða mælir með?

Sweet thanks!

Barney's farm shop get cookie kush

Will do

people i was with first time stopped me being able to, got high but only of muffins and only got a light lap dance from some oap in a strip club.
want to go back for mushrooms weed and hookers

Ég verđ bara þar í einn dag, ætli ég checki ekki á einhvetjum söfnum, kaffihúsum ig enda svo kvöldiđ međ einni úr rauđa hverfinu

Also if you want to go somewhere, rent a bike rather than driving a car. You can get one for about 5 euro per day, just make sure to lock it properly

Aa ég skil, við verðum í 5 daga, ætlum að tékka á dýragarðinum og svo væntanlega kaffihúsunum, svo getur vel verið að maður skelli sér líka í rauða hverfið heh farðu samt varlega og passaðu að vera ekki með neitt nema ákveðna upphæð fyrir gellunni, félagi minn var rændur þegar hann fór hahah

Ahh i see, this is a guys trip so there is nobody stopping me from trying stuff lol

Go to the 'dampkring' most awsome place in Amsterdam with the best weed you can get in an coffeshop

Will do, my buddies told me its nice riding around high as hell lol

Sweet thanks!

Aah flying the wow air route...

Heyrđu já, ætli ég kíki ekki í dýragarđinn líka,takk fyrir hugmyndina. Langt síđan mađur hefur fariđ í almennilegt svoleiđis, þađ er mjög takmarkađ áhugavert ađ kíkja í húsdýragarđinn

This, but go to Alkmaar. Closer and fukken comfy.

Ekki málið vinur :) það er það nefnilega hahaha

Go to The Grey Area! Small shop on the Sinel Canal. Stay away from any shop with Neon Signs or in the red light district. They are tourist trap shops.

Yep!

Hotboxing in the attic is the best

Sweet thanks guys

it definitely is in the country side. Perhaps it is a bit too chaotic in big cities, but I suppose thats a personal issue

Lol we rented an appartment on airbnb so i'll se if we can

This. Riding on a bike is very safe, just watch out for dumb tourists.

and stay to the right and don't just stop suddenly in the middle of the bike path and don't ring your bell constantly like an idiot. thank you.

Yea it might be :/ arent the local cyclists also pretty ruthless with tourists?

In this case we are the dumb tourists lol but yeah we will try to watch ourselves, thanks for the tips!

I meant watch out for pedestrians, especially dumb tourists, they are more of a threat to cyclists than the cars tbh because they don't realize where the bike lanes are and just walk or stand in them looking dazed lol

Ahh i see lol will do!

>Perhaps it is a bit too chaotic in big cities
That's what I thought the first few times I visited Amsterdam, looked way too scary to just jump in with a bike, but when I finally got around to trying it, it was a blast and I regretted being such a pussy about biking the previous times I visited.

i liked de dampkring best, the one that looks all wooden and hippie, not the faggy applestore one.

super silver haze is extremely nice.

when i was in groningen, i got myself some super sour diesel and white widow. thats real nice shit.
amnesia is also a timeless classic

Any tips as a tourist cycling?

Nice, ill be sure to try those, thanks!

yea you should avoid walking on the red coloured bike lanes. Cyclists get really frustrated if you block those

You know if there are any coffee shops where you can smoke and play vidyas or something like that?

Alright thanks :)

not really. i'd never even biked on a street with traffic before in my life, and it was pretty easy, just started out on some quiet streets to get the feel of the clunky ass rental bike first

I guess we'll just figure it out then lol thanks anyway :)

I just got back after 5 days with 7 other mates, few recommendations:

Basically all of us hadn't done drugs before so within 20 minutes of getting off the train in central, we hit the Bulldog up and got a mixed pre-rolled and then white widow, both were good and basically mellowed us out.

After going to the hotel which was about 30 minutes walk from central, we hit a coffeeshop up and got another weed mix prerolled and then spacecakes each, the spacecakes were fucking insane like 4 hours of just being fucked and laughing at eachother in the hotel.

Nightlife is really good in the centre (not central station) with alot of pubs, clubs and coffeeshops to use, red light district is then really funny to walk up and down to see how weird it is there even though none of us used it

Idk you just sorta spend your days walking about and finding shit to do, we aren't tourists we went there for the weed and alcohol lmao

KANKERTOERISTEN GA LEKKER NAAR DIE KANKERSTAD AMSTERDAM KANKERMOGOLEN KANKER KANKER

i really only stayed there to smoke and then left to roam the city. some of them have actually good food, nice sandwiches.

as long as you keep smoking (which can be real hard with very potent strains lol), you can stay there. i havent seen any that offered vidya

keep in mind they dont enjoy stoned people using up space doing nothing, also smoking tobacco is not allowed in coffeeshops. also dont take pictures of strangers or inside the shop generally. people enjoy being anonymous

the spacecakes are way strong, i took one and blacked out for the last couple hours before bed, don't even know how i got back to my hostel. i'd only do half of one or u might get too fucked up

Yup sounds like our plan lol except we've smoked a bunch before

lekker neuken op de wallen

Are you from Ireland bro?

Yeah, Bulldog or Rookies, that's my go-to.
Quiet enough place, decent bud.

Walk through the RLD but don't touch, you can get better tail going to one of the more upmarket houses.

Alright thanks for the tips :)

>the Bulldog is the "oldest" also most touristy
>Prix D'Ami is a 4 story coffee shop with a movie room and a restaurant. *May have closed down
>the grey area has he best weed and they have a selection of bongs to smoke out of for free
>all the rest are pretty much the same. If you drink I would recommend finding one next door to a bar so you can go back and forth

Lol i'll remember that

space cookies hit like a truck lol. although its a very strong body high in my experience.

i once baked about 55 cookies with about 5-6 grams
eating one of them sent me to absolute stoned retardation for about 6 hours.
if you wanna be conservative with your weed, bake some cookies. could've been stoned for 2 weeks straight with only 6 grams.

Nope Iceland :)

watch out for trams and trucks. right turning trucks might not see you as they have a dead zone. don't run red lights like the locals do. be aware of the other cyclists, be social, indicate your turns, etc.

Ah, I thought you were one of my m8s lol

Cool thanks :)

White widow is thrash.

I recommend trying some OJ Kush, amnesia haze, brown sugar haze, and anything that is the 'special' in every coffeeshop. Whatever you do, don't buy pre-rolled joints. They're lower in quality. Roll them yourself or ask someone to roll them for you if you're not an experienced roller.

i would not smoke in the coffeshops. better to find a chill spot in one of the many parks imo.

Shiet sound nice

Sweet thanks for the tips :)

Yeah man honestly if you get up early enough on the days, you can walk around the city experiencing everything while getting high hitting a bunch of coffeeshops on the way, just make sure if you do a spacecake you are in a safe environment like your hotel cos they hit like a bitch

Well now we are m8s and there is nothing you can do about it

When are you actually going? Last weekend was the start of the gay pride festival and although none of us swing that way the city had a pretty good vibe to it, this weekend coming is the parade which attracts 350k people so even if you aren't homosexual or anything the clubs and nightlife will be fucking slamming

Nice thanks :) yea we rented an apartment so we will definitely try em there

Have you ever smoked weed before? If not I can give you some tips for first timers if you want.

12th of august :) hopefully there will be less people there by then, i dont like crowds .>:(

Hell yeah, but gimme some tips anyway! You can always learn something new :)

I'm Dutch and Amsterdam is always crowded, good luck in that shithole of a city

it was actually fun for me to keep in mind what kind of effect i was looking for. as in
sativa = mind high, interesting thoughts, activity, laughing
indica = body high, food is best, couch potato, sleepy, dumb fun

in the end we started with pure sativa like AK 47 in the morning to get us going, and absolutely blasted ourselves into space with strong indica (candy kush) before bed time.

Thanks lol

well, for me it was much nicer to rent a house off the coast and just smoke in my own privacy.

i live in berlin and its basically the same here, except tourists do MDMA not weed

Are you planning to only stay in Amsterdam? If you are into Techno there are some amazing clubs in the Netherlands

Yeah, it's way better to rent a house near Amsterdam, get your shit and just smoke at home

Sounds great! I guess we will try to do it like that, dont wanna wake n bake and fall asleep right away lol its just that i prefer indica or a indica dominant hybrid :/

Yep we are renting a house near the centre so we will probably spend some time there just chillin and smokin

Not sure, it would have to be a group decision to go somewhere outside amsterdam

Bulldog is bad.

Dont listen to this shitter. A'dammer speaking.

Go dampkring or boerenpummels.
@ dampkring try sensibilia hasj. High amount of cannabiol and low on thc.