/r/The_Donald has been ruined because they put a woman in charge, and they all thought she would be "different"...

/r/The_Donald has been ruined because they put a woman in charge, and they all thought she would be "different", and run things properly, yet in a very short time, she ruined everything.

How does this make you feel? The Sup Forums experiment on Reddit has failed, and it's all because a woman can't do something right.

I don't give a fuck about Reddit.

>another reddit thread

>caring about reddit
>expecting anything less from reddit
>unironically visiting reddit
>complaining about reddit on Sup Forums

Who gives about that shit news website.
This Sup Forums, motherfucker.
GTFO
Sage

>put a woman in charge
Why can't we learn? :(

What did she do?

You say this garbage and expect the random user to know the backstory? You are a fucking retard OP.

You know, when you fucking reddit scum started showing up and keeping to yourselves, I didn't mind it that much.

>/r/
don't care

BUT KEEP YOUR STUPID FUCKING DRAMA OUT OF HERE

GET
OUT
NOW

Wow reddit sucks what a novel concept no one has ever realized before you

She was put in charge, and then started changing everything to make it more proper to Leddit standards.

She is "anti-racist", you can't talk about immigration, and she says it's so Leddit doesn't ban them, but I saw the image where she said it was also because she doesn't believe in "offending people period".

Women, folks. But some mods are starting to rebel against her, so they could start fighting over there very soon.

Think this is a shill thread, look at the image.

... though it's almost impossible to tell with redditors

WHAT DID SHE DO YOU MOTHER FUCKER PIECE OF SHIT DONT COME IN HERE AND EXPECT US TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AT REDDIT

hey guys,
what happened to /r/European?

I am not a reddit faggot and i don't know their stupid storys.

How did she get into that position? Wasn't it started by men?

shills have been infiltrating conservative boards on reddit and posting racist shit apparently to get the shut down, apparently

OP is mad the mods banned him

HOL UP HOL UP
Does anyone on Sup Forums give a shit about what's happening with reddits? No? Didn't thinks so.

How do we kill the Reddit?

WE WUZ REDDIT N SHIEEET

No one cares. Anyone with half a brain knew this was the inevitable outcome.

Yes it was started by men, retards promoted her into that position.

I don't use the subleddit. Otherchan is used by me when I am banned on here. But I find it funny that people really thought that a woman could effectively run anything, especially a large, controversial Trump subleddit.

Of course, like a true "redpilled woman", she blames everyone herself, including men specifically, for her own failures. How nice.

You should have seen this from miles away. It has happened to every good sub on that shit site. Why do you still think that Reddit can have something good?

REMINDER THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE TRUMP SUPPORTER

When correct the record happened, your sekret club feel apart because Hillary bought it and wrecked it.
It's not complicated.
Reddit hates you.
Hillary hates you.
I, personally, hate you.

What's next OP? Going to cry about how the girls on tumblr didn't like your Steven universe fan art?

They are bringing it here now. Goddamn idiots.

WHY

why did they just give it to her? Why don't they just take it back?

How does that even happen, did she just walk in and say give it to me? I mean why?

You underestimate the power of poon against sweaty virgins

Incoming. Another special delivery from rrrrrreddit.

It wasn't a collective decision, the retard CisWhiteMaelstorm left it to her when he stepped down. Then she went hormonal as women are wont to do.

Wait I recognize that tripcode.

I was never under any illusion that people that use Sup Forums, or people that support Trump, were magically different.

Apparently the loser tranny also posts christ-chan memes. How accurate - chastise everyone else for not thinking the way they do, meanwhile they are walking abominations of nature.

Sometimes I just want to gas all the neckbearded losers, hypocrite trannies and femanon sluts that use Leddit and Sup Forums. Tumblr too of course.

fuck off H8 YT and get back to the cornfields

B-but outside of /pol are the plebs, we don't associative them. STFU anons. /r/thedonald was doing a good job. It was spreading the memes. reddit isn't completely dominated by the same SJW narrative anymore partly thanks to it. It doesn't take that many memes to make the the negative publicity Trump is receiving to work FOR him instead of against him. It can make a yuge difference.

there are lots of trannies for trump and many of them are pre-hormone because they don't want liberal therapists brainwashing their condition to be part of some feminist agenda that results in them committing suicide. libertarians could harp on hormone access 2bh why the fuck do you need to consult with some gender studies minor ucla graduate to approve your cosmetic body modification

The same post, 100 times, by the same faggot
You have no power here

Oh no. What on earth will we do. We've lost the key reddit demographic. We've lost a cancerous shithole more concerned with muh PR thank truth and that's likely to fucking flood us now. Who could have predicted that reddit, a website known to censor non-progressive things with a track record of infiltrating and destroying non-progressive boards, would find a way to infiltrate and destroy the Trump board.

Please help us.

I used to be a Trump supporter but now I'm etc.

>going to reddit
>complaining about it on Sup Forums
>a fucking leaf

Fuck you faggot go the fuck back to plebbit all you're doing is admitting you frequent that site

Pol had nothing to do with /r/the_donald

Sure, lots of polacks go there and frequent it, but some of you people are under the impression that *only* Sup Forums's Sup Forums supports Donald Trump and every body else #StandsWithHer. Sorry to break it to ya buddy, but there's people other than us that support him. We arn't the only ones.

Retards voting for retards. It happened in 2008. It will happen in 2016.

Donald Cuck is a forced meme and old boomer scum. He was not as successful businessman He will never be the US President

I never thought only Sup Forums supported Trump, faggot.

It's awfully hard to criticize Trump here anyway when even the slightest disagreement or the slightest sign you don't fit into the "MAGA ANIME AVATAR ALT-RIGHT" crowd makes people call you a shill.

What a bunch of circlejerking cuck faggots you all are. Trump supporters let a woman fucking destroy their key hub on reddit because none of them can stand up to a woman. Spineless beta cucks.

>He was not as successful businessman He will never be the US President
>worth 5-10B
>not successful
>9% failure rating as a businessman is insanely good
t. increasingly nervous man

>the slightest sign you don't fit into the "MAGA ANIME AVATAR ALT-RIGHT" crowd makes people call you a shill.
With an attitude like that, what do you expect?

Perhaps reddit is more your speed.

Go to /r/Trump instead

He was out performed by the stock market. He would be much richer if he didn't nothing but invest the free money he got from his daddy in blue chips.

Who fucking cares?

It's reddit ffs

>subreddit starts out focused and concise
>subreddit gets popular.
>people post fringe or off topic stuff for karma. Quality of post drop
>mods remove off topic stuff.
>people cry censorship and muh freedoms

We need to ban refugees from /r/european until we figure this whole thing out.

It got Shoahd

take this bullshit somewhere else.

Sup Forums does not care about anything on reddit and how it fails or whatever goes on. You sound like a real faggot who needs to go outside.

So, free money from the stock market instead?

He would be even richer than that if he just owned a bank and loaned money he didn't have at interest, or sucked enough tribe cock to get a seat at the discount window, or had his tribe bestow "market maker" status on him. Why didn't Trump just invent HFT or derivatives? Jeez, what a schmuck. This Donald, oy vey, what a putz!

Spoon feed me about what happened. I don't go on leddit

>Canada proxy
>complaining about plebbit

Ask the Mexico proxies for help, faggit

Yeah, instead he invested his money in business and created jobs.

What a monster.

Thank god we're too smart for that and would only vote for someone who made their money on the stock market and not actually contributing anything to society.

>reddit
Whoop dee fucking doo
>woman in charge
No fucking shit

Whoop dee no fucking shit

I don't want to fit in with "MAGA ANIME AVATAR ALT-RIGHT" manchildren and sluts.

I've spoken to people that use Sup Forums on and off for years outside this site, they are almost all mentally ill. I come here out of habit and because I have a right-wing slant. It amazes me how autistic people can be on simple issues. Why can't these "ALPHA MALE" Trump supporters even dare to say "no" to the mod cunt or blatantly tell her she is doing a shit job? What a bunch of spineless cowards. Stupid faggots. What a bunch of faggots.

It was a good run, but did you seriously expect it to coast by without leddit mods/admins fucking it all up? Just be glad there are now a few thousand vocal Trump supporters displaced around the site.

Because we don't use Reddit you fucking queer

Of course channers are mentally ill. What the hell were you expecting?

The point I was making is that if you come here for an honest discussion you're pretty much shooting in the dark in the first place. But if you make the common otherchan mistake of prefacing your demand for a real conversation with "I HAET U FAGGITS WHY CANT YOU ENGAGE ME IN A CONVERSATION LIKE I CAN HAVE SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU MEMING RETARDS EW!" then, well, what do you seriously expect the response is going to be?

Some people understand this and some people don't. That's why reddits and otherchans and all kinds of other places that might be better fits for alternate norms of interaction.

Exactly my thoughts. It's nothing more than a ploy by shills to Divide&Conquer the_donald. All this does is help identify the undercover shills and get them out of the_donald.

> reddit thread again

You fucks have to go back, how about that? Complaining about one forum type thing on a different forum type thing is the lowest for of faggotry

>waaahh they're trying to hold muh secret man club to standards of behaviors
>waaahh i'm so oppressed
kys

>/r/european was shut down by reddit admins
>flux of /r/european 's crossing our borders illegally
>dumb shit everywhere, /r/The_Donald loses it's identity
>subsequent temporary ban on all Muslims until we can figure out what the hell is going on
>/r/european 's outraged because they lost their countries, they lost their subs, they lost the right to immigrate to /r/The_Donald
>whiny bitches on /r/The_Donald waving Mexican flags everywhere
>/r/The_Donald begins deportation of non-dank memes
>too many of them in our borders, civil war breaks out in /r/The_Donald

But user, I thought all male Donald Trump supporters are good looking alpha males? Yet none of them can even stand up to a woman. Fucking effeminate fags.

Good point, faggot, but still. We agree that they are all mentally ill, and Otherchan is no exception, but how can these people claim to be so tough, and claim to be the one and only way to conduct a decent conversation, when they can't stand up to a woman, and they call everyone that disagrees with them a shill?

Well, I have a lot to say about that, but it'd be pissing in the wind. Every generation has to figure its own way around the perennial social power dynamic problems. Most of the time they don't listen to rhetoric about it anyway.

women ruin everything

They must be put back into their submissive place.