Cuck countries explain why they accept being disarmed to be raped by mudslimes and free countries laugh at them

Cuck countries explain why they accept being disarmed to be raped by mudslimes and free countries laugh at them

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

cringe

fuck off back to nupol

my dick is not small so no need for compensation jerry

t. Cletus

>immediately thinks about dicks
>"i-i don't need it!"
Truly the pinnacle of cuck thought process

That was a very cuck sounding response from you as well user.

What is happening in america? Why are whites being systematically killed off?

Because they've been blinded by "doing the right thing" and lack any kind of pragmatic thinking abilities whatsoever.

No, Mexicans just breed like rabbits.

Says the nationality that's able to bring up interracial cuckolding in architecture and food threads.

>Cuck countries explain
I dont know, Id love to own a MP5 or a Glock or an old K98.

>Glock or an old K98.
You can't even own those? Are guns banned completely? Because most times In gun controlled cunts you can still usually rifles or handguns and such, just takes a bit more work.

Every time I read or hear the word "cuck" I cringe

>56%

We can, but it they are quite hard to obtain.
You cant just walk in a store and buy one.

That sounds awful
t. ready to buy one online and have it shipped to me

You can still do it though, just put in the paper work and be patient. No you can't just walk in a store and out but it's better than nothing.

If my country was 44% nonwhite I'd also be scared to go out without a gun lol
What a terrible shithole America is

You'll know that feel soon enough.

It seems somewhat weird that so many Americans have an AK but in the country where this gun has originated from the people aren't even allowed to own it.

I've seen those crazy russian drivers videos and in one of them some guy gets out of his car holding an AK. There's tons of videos of what looks like civilians in Russia shooting AK's as well.

not even if you do shooting sport?

even Germans can own an AK...with a 5 or 10 mag and disabled full auto mode

ROOOOOOO

Don't worry, they've been banning imports of things for decades so it's only a matter of time till they're artifacts and historicals rather than popular guns. They're already almost twice as expensive as a basic AR

What about all these non Russian AKs?

Can I get that shit on deepweb here? Live in cucked cali so I can't even have proper sized mags.

Russian = Bulgarian = Finnish = Swiss > Israeli > Polish > East German > Yugo > Romanian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> American

If guns are a deciding factor, then why come the big bad cowboys of America haven't risen up yet? You're in a much worse demographic situation than we are.

Owning military weapons for civilians in Russia is prohibited by law.

If you do shooting sport you still can't possess the gun. It should be kept at shooting range locked in a safe, not in your home.

I still see tons of stuff online of Russians having those sorts of weapons, must be easy to get to them illegally and/or not enforced very well.

Those are civilian guns mostl likely. It's nearly impossible to get an illegal weapon, unless you aren't related to some organized criminal or terrorist group.